Vibrant Gujarat: Gujarat competes with China, may get 1/3rd of India's GDP in 2 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
So no point in wanking over just Modi and Gujarat right ? :)
:D

Won't be fair to compare TN/Mah/WB (yes!) with Gujarat. These states have had major port cities developed by the British (Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkatta respectively).

Gujarat, Andhra, Karnataka and Orissa however would be a fair comparison.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Right now(3:35 PM):
Temperature in Delhi 29 degrees
Temperature in Chennai 36 degrees
Where would you like to be?
Neither. Better in Bangalore. I hate Chennai's climate and I got deep fried in Delhi 15days back in 43 degrees.

Phenom

Apparently our 1st world North Indians who like European climate dont like Chennai because it to Hot. Garam Lakthay yaaarrrr, JJaa theraa Bihar ko..Vahan Road may AC hey.. LMAO.
Its not just north Indians, people from other Southern states are also afraid of Chennai climate. I know several mallus who are desperate to leave Chennai for Bangalore :). Surprisingly I have never seen people from Andhra having that much problem with Chennai's climate, may be the climate in Hyderabad is also pretty hot.

Whether we like it or not, the climate does play a big part in where people decide to stay.

Iamanidiot

Me Andhraite thinks Chennai has hot climate and hot babes only you have to search for them.One almost broke my shaft

sanjay

The more advanced Gujarat becomes, the more the ruling govt at the Centre will try to get Modi thrown out, so that they can claim Gujarat's accomplishments as their own prize. Historical revisionism, whether through the media or re-written historybooks, is the Congressman's well-known game.

Narasimha Rao started the economic reform that turned India around, and yet today we see everybody else in the Congress taking credit for his work after having stabbed him in the back and buried his memory like a murdered corpse.

Mark my words - if Congress ever manages to oust Modi from Gujarat, then they will again deploy their media machinery and re-write all the historybooks, in order to make it sound like Congress was always responsible for Gujarat's success.

The Congress Party is a State Within A State. They could give the ISI lessons in deviousness.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
While certainly Gujarat is a 'showcase' in many ways, but areas that are not material to the Gujarat showcasing remains true India! ;)

For instance, Porbandar, Somnath, et al.

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
So no point in wanking over just Modi and Gujarat right ? :)
Right. But...
Other states too sign MOUs, but sdo far not anywhere near this value. Also Gujarat has a recent record of 18% conversion, while Mah with highest has about 12%. So, there is a potential investment of near 4 L crores. With other other investments outside of that, the figure is likely to more. But Modi being Modi, you can discount all that.

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
The more advanced Gujarat becomes, the more the ruling govt at the Centre will try to get Modi thrown out, so that they can claim Gujarat's accomplishments as their own prize. Historical revisionism, whether through the media or re-written historybooks, is the Congressman's well-known game.
Yeah. For that palpables too are uttered. Modi allowed 3 days to Hindus before acting. Haha.

Aaj Tak was airing this when BP Singhal called them and pointed out that the riots broke out on 28 and army was out by 1st noon. Hahaha. He got back the reply: That is what we are saying, 3 DAYS.

Then Singhal asked them to count from 28 Feb to 1 March. Hehe. Aaj Tak walla broke off.

Sadly, Bhatt too is saying that 3 DAYS thingy. Counting chellenged, including this forum, believe that!!! Haha.

Last edited:

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
^^Cos TN is not a part of India :p
So far i have seen media reporting about TN only for corruption!!

After all modi is the next PM, Its important for the media to portray him as second coming :D
Cos Karunanidhi and his daughter and his wife Dayalu and A. Rajas, Marans etc have been caught with hands in the till.

Had Modi been CORUUPT, DAILY headlines will be splashing it. But he is not corruptible and actively tries to stop corruption.

If only prohibition was not imposed in Gujarat - it would have been worth moving to:love:
Liquor flows in Goa, so why don't you set up your mega factory there?

But others find so many pluses like assured power and water, hassle free land allttment, speedy, time bound clearances etc. Liquor or no liquor, Peugot too might move in there. No prohibition in WB, few want to shift there, rather most are eager to get out.

Let other states supply assured power to agriculture. Now other states too are trying to emulate Gujarat in seperating the grid for agriculture purposes.

Last edited:

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
Meantime what do the TN politicos do? RANT.

Modi lures auto firms, TN fumes

Cos Ford and Hundai are negotiating with Gujarat. Because they are apprehensive that Gujarat might lure sftware majors too. Becuase TN and Maha shouls enjot monopoly on auto manufactre. Because Gujarat should confine itself to textiles only.

plugwater

Cos Karunanidhi and his daughter and his wife Dayalu and A. Rajas, Marans etc have been caught with hands in the till.

Had Modi been CORUUPT, DAILY headlines will be splashing it. But he is not corruptible and actively tries to stop corruption.
Even with our shit leaders we are doing very well just think about some decent leader as CM of TN. Other than corruption TN ranks top in many sector if you do some research you can learn a lot about it.

plugwater

Right. But...
Other states too sign MOUs, but sdo far not anywhere near this value. Also Gujarat has a recent record of 18% conversion, while Mah with highest has about 12%. So, there is a potential investment of near 4 L crores. With other other investments outside of that, the figure is likely to more. But Modi being Modi, you can discount all that.
Link please!!! you have a reputation of lying in this forum so i ll believe you if you share some link.

plugwater

Meantime what do the TN politicos do? RANT.

Modi lures auto firms, TN fumes

Cos Ford and Hundai are negotiating with Gujarat. Because they are apprehensive that Gujarat might lure sftware majors too. Becuase TN and Maha shouls enjot monopoly on auto manufactre. Because Gujarat should confine itself to textiles only.
Ford is opening a plant in Gujarat for local market. Yes Alagiri is an idiot, I am not going to defend him.
Gujarat has a long way to go to catch up TN and maharashra in Automobile and IT industry, Good luck with that.

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
Link please!!! you have a reputation of lying in this forum so i ll believe you if you share some link.
First prove me a liar by giving the contrary links. Can you? Then I will defend myself.

Even with our shit leaders we are doing very well just think about some decent leader as CM of TN. Other than corruption TN ranks top in many sector if you do some research you can learn a lot about it.
You can think of honest leaders. Others too can, I too do. But where are they? Laloo free of corruption or Sharad et al of NCP? A corruption free and INCORRUPTIBLE leader is a crying need of the day. Cry we do, get we do not.

Yes, corruption is not new, but no one except Chanakya ever mentioned it. Consequently none suggested that the king must watch his ministers and official closely for corruption. Even the Prime Minster was not 100% above suspicion. The Kinmg had no reason to be corrupt, after the empire belonged to him.

Is this hapless Bharat that is India, a kingdom of the dynasty, where the PM is above suspicion?

Chanakya: As you do not know when a fish drinks water, you do not know when an official is filching the state funds. Therefore the emperor must watch the officials closely.

Can you differ with him?

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
Gujarat has a long way to go to catch up TN and maharashra in Automobile and IT industry, Good luck with that.
Av link please, lest I tar your reputation as a liar.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
[hl]Let us stop accusing each other and be polite.
Either way, it's not called lying but "baseless claims". Liar has a different meaning altogether.

Let's move on.[/hl]

plugwater

First prove me a liar by giving the contrary links. Can you? Then I will defend myself.
you posted that data so you have to back it up, not my job!!
You can think of honest leaders. Others too can, I too do. But where are they? Laloo free of corruption or Sharad et al of NCP? A corruption free and INCORRUPTIBLE leader is a crying need of the day. Cry we do, get we do not.

Yes, corruption is not new, but no one except Chanakya ever mentioned it. Consequently none suggested that the king must watch his ministers and official closely for corruption. Even the Prime Minster was not 100% above suspicion. The Kinmg had no reason to be corrupt, after the empire belonged to him.

Is this hapless Bharat that is India, a kingdom of the dynasty, where the PM is above suspicion?

Chanakya: As you do not know when a fish drinks water, you do not know when an official is filching the state funds. Therefore the emperor must watch the officials closely.

Can you differ with him?
?????????????????????????
Av link please, lest I tar your reputation as a liar.
Gujarat's IT exports to hit Rs 1,500 crore by end of FY '10
Software exports from TN to hit Rs 40,000 cr - Rediff.com Business
1500 vs 40000 crores in IT

The state already is home to automobile biggies like Hyundai, Ford, Nissan, Renault, Daimler, BMW and other global marquee manufacturers. Besides, the eco-system of a range of component manufacturers makes the state an ideal destination for automotive investments. Government officials say that Chennai and its adjoining areas have an installed capacity to make 2.2 million vehicles ayear.
The upcoming tractor units of Mahindra & Mahindra in Cheyyur and Polysindo group's plant at Gangaikondan will only strengthen the state's grip on automotive investments. Not just automobiles, but in tyre manufacturing too, the state is a leader. It has attracted major investments from Michelin, JK Tyres, MRF, ATC and Apollo Tyres.
The total capacity in tyre manufacturing in Chennai region exceeds 1,600 tonnes per day, thereby making it the largest tyre manufacturing centre in the country and one of the largest in the world. From an R&D standpoint too, the state already has research hubs for Daimler, Renault-Nissan, Visteon, M&M and Ashok Leyland. "The combination of talent, ecosystem and port location makes Chennai the indisputable location for automotive investment.
French car major Peugeot-Citroen to set up plant in TN - Times Of India
Peugeot has not decided about the location though.
I aint going to reply to your BS anymore, you clearly have no clue what you are talking.

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
Peugot might locaste there. It has three states on its short list. Maruti too could open another plant. Ford is shifting. Some one said about local market. Local means one state or whole of India?

TN IT much larger than Guj, but all the same Alagiris have started whining lest Guj should hijack them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles