Versus - Military Machines

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I hope you can contribute your favorite "versus" videos
, animations or photos of military machines.

Let's start with the HD "Su 27 vs. F 15":

Last edited by a moderator:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Challenger vs. Range Rover (latter is not a military machine :cool2:)

Damian

I know TN Dave, but he is a British, so You know, "Challenger 2 leads the way". ;)

But IMHO all these tank x vs tank y videos are worth nothing, unproffesional and most comparisions are biased.

Nagraj

I still dunno which one is better!
any veteran plz do share your thoughts!

indian_sukhoi

Remember watching video between J-17s vs Sukhoi-30MKIs and MiG-29s!!

That was really hilarious

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I still dunno which one is better!
any veteran plz do share your thoughts!

I think AK 47 is more popular than M16. But better? It depends on how you intend to use it, long range engagements or close combat. AK47 favors the latter.

bhramos

Country flag
[h=1]Eurofighter vs Sukhoi[/h]

bhramos

Country flag
[h=1]TU-22 Backfire vs Aircraft Carrier[/h]

bhramos

Country flag
[h=1]Russian marine vs Somalia pirates[/h]

Damian

Some of these fanboys made videos become more and more idiotic... Yeah, use a scenes from The Sum of All Fears and show how cool is equipment from country x and how big pile of scrap metal is equipment from country y... sometimes children should not have access to internet. :frusty:

And video about Eurofhighter vs Sukhoi... Jeez, who is so stupid do belive that AWACS will be flying in the frontline in the range of weapons used by enemy fighters? Not to mention that of course pilots on the one side are morons that do not shoot properly, do not use countermessures, and pilots on the other side are some freeking aces...

Yeah, when I see so "brilliant" videos I become more and more a misanthrope... and yes, children should have IQ tests when they are at some age, idiots should be eliminated...

Last edited:

Nagraj

Better option will to create your own videos not eliminating idiots :shocked:
Some of these fanboys made videos become more and more idiotic... Yeah, use a scenes from The Sum of All Fears and show how cool is equipment from country x and how big pile of scrap metal is equipment from country y... sometimes children should not have access to internet. :frusty:

And video about Eurofhighter vs Sukhoi... Jeez, who is so stupid do belive that AWACS will be flying in the frontline in the range of weapons used by enemy fighters? Not to mention that of course pilots on the one side are morons that do not shoot properly, do not use countermessures, and pilots on the other side are some freeking aces...

Yeah, when I see so "brilliant" videos I become more and more a misanthrope... and yes, children should have IQ tests when they are at some age, idiots should be eliminated...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles