Vehle Punjabis

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Tronic,

Assi don't care for foreigners endorsement.

Our ways are good ( I will not be chauvinist to say it is the only way).

If someone feels it is good and they find salvation, we are always there.

But intrinsically, we go our way and if someone wants to join, so be it!

Aaoji ao, langar mastana!

Tronic

Tronic,

Assi don't care for foreigners endorsement.

Our ways are good ( I will not be chauvinist to say it is the only way).

If someone feels it is good and they find salvation, we are always there.

But intrinsically, we go our way and if someone wants to join, so be it!

Aaoji ao, langar mastana!

Sirji, I just find her voice to be beautiful and soothing. Foreigner or not does not make much of a difference here; shes a Sikh. After seeing our own gayanis chugging down 'daaru diya bottlan' behind everyone's backs, I can easily say these converts are most definitely the more learned and devoted Sikhs and teach us a lot about ourselves than we may study from ourselves. In Toronto, I used to frequent a Gurudwara where a white convert Sikh used to (and possibly still does) hold free classes for children and used to devote time teaching them about the Sikh religion. This is a far cry from our own native clergy, who couldn't really give two hoots about the disconnect the western born children have learning about the religion. These chaps do a huge service to the religion, despite not being born Sikhs. Hats off to them!

These guys seem to be more "native" than the real Punjabi natives! (And speak better Punjabi than a lot of our "native" Punjabis who now seem to be ashamed of speaking the language)

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles