Veggies could encourage cancer growth

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Are you against it because of religion or health.
Because small amounts doesnt effect health negative.
I dont like to eat Beef, dont know why, its just me. About Pork, I find Pigs cute, but I feel no one eat them after seeing them roaming through the sewage!!!! I find it revolting to eat, but find piglets extremely cute :) Maybe my religion does play a part in not eating both beef and pig, as I can easily trace my ancestry not long ago to a Hindu brahmin family (subconcious mind at play???), and Now I am a Muslim. In India religion does play a part in diet, but not that much :)

Vikramaditya

Country flag
I am against consumption of beef/pork, even if its in small amounts. Yes I understood what you meant :)
Don't take me in wrong way yar,i am not religious here..........

Its just a sugession,because it contain large amount of saturated fat, not good for health...

I am not against anyone or any religion...

I mean look at chinese they eat every thing in leg except table and in wing except aeroplane....:wink:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Don't take me in wrong way yar,i am not religious here..........

Its just a sugession,because it contain large amount of saturated fat, not good for health...

I am not against anyone or any religion...

I mean look at chinese they eat every thing in leg except table and in wing except aeroplane....:wink:
Red meat is not that good to the health first of all, and secondly, i am kind of religious, even though not that strict :)

Excercise is good, but for people who are lazy, diet is best if controlled, and its not about starving, its about sensible eating!

proud_indian

Country flag
i really found these reports BS

being vegetarian and nonalcoholic is best for health

natarajan

Chicken is bad too, its heat for the body and eating too much can casuse piles etc i have read.

Anything consumed in a large quantity is bad. In food especially. We should limit the food we eat to a quantity we truly require. Overeating is the main problem.

Fish diet is the best I believe, I follow it. Be a Fisherian ;)
oh god to become like arnold in my avatar am eating too much of grilled chicken so what guys like me do to replace diet as am working out heavily? but i will drink sweet lime and tender coconut daily to counter chicken heat
all positive advice are welcomed

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles