Veena Malik wants to marry guy like Amitabh

Blackwater

Pakistani starlet Veena Malik said that she will marry a person like Amitabh Bachchan.:lol::lol::lol::taunt1::taunt1:

Talking in an Indian TV show about her ideal life partner she said, "I am a young and attractive girl and all my life I have made my own choices. Outside factors don t affect me and I am responsible for all my happiness and pain." She further added, "If a guy has characteristics like Amitabh Bachchan I might end up marrying him."

Veena sizzled on the sets with her live performance on "Sheila Ki Jawani". She even mimicked Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan. Shekhar was also all praise for Veena.

Dunya News: Entertainment:-Veena Malik wants to marry guy like Amitabh...

H.A.

please inform her that Abhishek was an option however he is also booked now...so better luck next time...she does have Salman as an option.

vikaskumar11233

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hey blackwater
if big B will come to know about such wish then he will get faint and will reach Lila Vati hospital directly without informing family member!!!!! and veena should not even think such disaster things in her dream too..lady like veena, rakhi and poonam are just made for media only not for any individual person.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am sure many of you would be thinking that you are the real McCoy!

Aayush

Why do all Pakis want to be settled in India? -______-

Global Defence

New threads

Articles