Uyghurs 'face fight for existence' against China: activist

s002wjh

Country flag
Wow christians and their evangelists are the most responsible for genocides be it colonists or be it nazis be it stalin be it churchill or be it LTTE supremo prabhakaran or be it usa and its buddies in NATO the biggest christian terrorists of the modern world killing muslims in millions in iraq and afghanistan and in pakistan.

And there were buddist Japs in 2nd world war whose horrific tales chinese and koreans will tell you.
again for buddist sinhalas genocide of tamils is also a terror act.
It were the christian usa which destroyed nagasaki and hirosima using nukes committing biggest war crime.
i'm talking about modern time dummy. everyone is move on, only jihad still stuck in stone age. ill bet if they have nuke, they will kill everyone that is not muslim. so keep poking at US/russia/china and see what happen, afahan is the only recent example. why can't you guys be more like buddism.

and nato kill millions in iraq lol sorry never seen a ridiculous comment as this. its the iraq sucide bomber killing the iraqis, they couldn't get to nato base so decide to kill the iraq police. and now you are using excuse of previous atrocity to justify your act ;) did you check any those nation that commit those atrocity had a happy ending.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Regarding Iraq, let us get one thing clear.

The maximum casualties in Iraq are happening because of Muslim-on-Muslim violence. Who sends little kids into crowded markets and blows them up by remote control? Who throws grenades into packed buses and trains? Who performs drive-by shootings with machine guns?

The Ummah apologists will tell you that these people are "freedom fighters". LOL, if they are "freedom fighters", they should fight with NATO and the US Army. Yet, they are more interested in exploding bombs and grenades in crowded places frequented by Iraqi civilians.

And don't get me started on Shia-Sunni violence in Iraq. After the US invasion, the latent sectarian hatred in Iraq has been unbottled and unleashed - all this hate was kept tightly shut under Saddam. And now, all the crazies in Iraq are rushing to get their virgins by blasting the nearest available Shia (or Sunni) along with themselves.

Never ever accept an Ummah-apologist when he/she claims that the US has "killed x thousand people in Iraq". That is just a lie.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Are you saying that religion is to blame for the mess?
I don't know about religion, but the people who follow the religion there are certainly to blame.

Think about it, assume that USA invades China tomorrow. Agreed, you want to drive them out. But will you ever think of going and blowing yourself up in a crowded market in Beijing, or throw grenades at the skyscrapers in Shanghai, just because USA has invaded your country? What will that achieve?

ice berg

It has existed for a long time. You conduct asymmetric warfares because you will lose in a conventional war. There is nothing new in that.

I dont approve suicide bombers, But i can certainly understand them.

s002wjh

Country flag
It has existed for a long time. You conduct asymmetric warfares because you will lose in a conventional war. There is nothing new in that.

by killing your own country man? cause thats what happen in iraq. the bomber went to wedding, restaurant and other public place to set them self up. pretty much all the death they got are iraqis

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Huh - asymmetric warfare is OK if you target the occupation troops.

Remember the Vietnam war? What the Vietnamese did at that time can be called "asymmetric warfare".

What the terrorists are doing now is not "asymmetric warfare". It is crazy shit. What "asymmetric warfare" is there in blowing yourself in a marketplace? Blow yourself up in a US camp, then I will call it "asymmetric warfare".

The truth is that most of these killings and attacks are actually the Shia-Sunni violence, which Ummah apologists like ajtr disguise as "asymmetric warfare".

ice berg

It depends on what time period you are taken it from.

With Americans leaving Iraq, there is no surprise that they will turn to each other.

It dosnt change the fact that in the begining they were targeting US soldiers.

Zebra

Country flag
Beyond Guantanamo China's Uyghur Muslim Minority struggle for Freedom

Last edited by a moderator:

Zebra

Country flag
Genocide in East Turkistan .

Zebra

Country flag
Uyghur Turks Warriors Against China .

Zebra

Country flag
Rebiya Kadeer in Australian .

Uploaded by saveuyghurs on Dec 5, 2011

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
this specie is nowhere to be seen as against your case who is in abundance in large grounds of paksitan and afghanistan
Oh yes ......most of there brethren are cooling their heels in jails and there are many to go into jail when the bill against communal violence against minorities will come into force.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think u made fairly good points except the last sentence of gibberish abt USA 'crime' over Hiroshima or Nagashima thing.

Bigots of any religions are disgustingly using religions for their purposes.
every war and conflict has religious tinge to it. Between Uyghurs of xinjiang and CCP. Its Islam vs atheist Hans who are suppressing the islam in xinjiang.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
i'm talking about modern time dummy. everyone is move on, only jihad still stuck in stone age. ill bet if they have nuke, they will kill everyone that is not muslim. so keep poking at US/russia/china and see what happen, afahan is the only recent example. why can't you guys be more like buddism.

and nato kill millions in iraq lol sorry never seen a ridiculous comment as this. its the iraq sucide bomber killing the iraqis, they couldn't get to nato base so decide to kill the iraq police. and now you are using excuse of previous atrocity to justify your act ;) did you check any those nation that commit those atrocity had a happy ending.
I've seen videos proving americans public to be of low IQ and now you proved out to be one of those.America destroyed Iraq and afghanistan in morder times only in 21st century. first invade the country and when you are unable to control the civil war blame it on native and withdraw while declaring victories.America itself has destroyed many islamic countries that it dont find any muslim feeling pity for it in mordern world on 9/11.USA deserved 9/11 due to it own foreign policies against muslim countries.

masterofsea

although faced with some problems i still think situation in xinjiang is way better than kashmir.........
in fact, better than indian proper. just look at the bunkers in the street of Mumbay. at leat, there are no bunkers in Beijing streets.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Are you saying that religion is to blame for the mess?
Its the Americans and nato who deserved the blame for mes in iraq and afghanistan and pakistan.likewise its the hanchinese and ccp who deserve the blame for mess in xinjiang.and india in kashmir and gujarat.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles