Uyghurs 'face fight for existence' against China: activist

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why it will happen?

Visit Xinjaing and you will know.

I wonder if China will even allow Han tourists there unless they are loyal Communists!

They might think you are a US spy!

When?

Soon is what they say!

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Have you been to XingJiang, and talked with people there?

How do you know that ? western media said so?:laugh:

Why it will happen?

Visit Xinjaing and you will know.

I wonder if China will even allow Han tourists there unless they are loyal Communists!

They might think you are a US spy!

When?

Soon is what they say!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Have you?

You seem to be the expert.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Can you tell me why it will happen? next life?:rofl:
It will happen in your life only and war for Uyghurs' independence will not be fought in Xingjiang but rather in in Beijing and shanghai.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It will happen in your life only and war for Uyghurs' independence will not be fought in Xingjiang but rather in in Beijing and shanghai.

That, if it happens, will really shake up the Hans!

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
OK , when?
Do you think it will be a good chance for China to remove Uyghurs? Like we did to lots of minorities in the history.

PS. you can see Tuckeys, Huns.

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
Why is China so concerned about Japanese or others visiting the Yasukuni shrine of Japan?

It is but what would be termed in the Western world as a 'war memorial', honouring the dead soldiers who fought for their country.
The problem is that Yasukuni shrine also have 14 A class war criminal who were convicted for death penalty by international court. All these were involved in large scale civilian massacres all over china, korea and south east aisan countries. Honouring them just like honouring Hitler who was also "fight" for his country.

no smoking

Country flag
You mean terrorism war?

Please name one country surrendered to a terrorism war!

GromHellscream

Don't compare India with China in inner security, OK? We don't have guerrillas in our land after the nation's foundation for 6 decades. All the left KMT troops and local guerrillas were smashed in several years. What about your country? It's almost a wonder in the world, obviously not matching the title you call yourself a superpower. A man who has never been to Xinjiang now want to teach us a lesson on inner security of China. :cerealspit:

huaxia rox

allow a even a single journo into turkestan without an armed guide. he will tell us more than cctv
u can also go to iraq or afghanstan to freely navigate ur ass to where ever u like but these wont change the fact that crusaders r fighting local muslims there and the situations aint that good.....

and in kashmir the only difference is hindus replace cruusaders........hindus hate muslims from the bottom of their hearts and vise versa muslims hate invaders as well......

in prc things r obviously different.....while we should admit the facts that in xinjiang there r instable factors causing problems but chinese people never label muslim terrorists and we r only targetting separist terrorists......han chinese and other chinese never hate muslims like u hindus.......dont know if u can notice the significent difference here.

agentperry

u can also go to iraq or afghanstan to freely navigate ur ass to where ever u like but these wont change the fact that crusaders r fighting local muslims there and the situations aint that good.....

and in kashmir the only difference is hindus replace cruusaders........hindus hate muslims from the bottom of their hearts and vise versa muslims hate invaders as well......

in prc things r obviously different.....while we should admit the facts that in xinjiang there r instable factors causing problems but chinese people never label muslim terrorists and we r only targetting separist terrorists......han chinese and other chinese never hate muslims like u hindus.......dont know if u can notice the significent difference here.
are you hindu? im an di know more about myself and my community. there are difference but no desire to exterminate the other community.

another fundamental difference is that what you see is that there is a tussle between the communities that to whom this country belongs more unlike china where it belongs to hans first and then to herd/slave communities( said so to align myself with ccp commentary)

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
OK , when?
Do you think it will be a good chance for China to remove Uyghurs? Like we did to lots of minorities in the history.

PS. you can see Tuckeys, Huns.
There are much better chances for mujhaids to remove hans fom beijing and shanghai than chinese hans removing muslim Uyghurs from Xinjiang

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
You mean terrorism war?

Please name one country surrendered to a terrorism war!
USSR UAS Britai.and if china doesnt mend its way with muslim Uyghurs then its number will be next.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
This guy is not friendly, but Pakistan is always on our side.
Pakistani Army /govt. may be on your side but noth the mujahids thats why its own mujahids out of control of army and result of which you ve already seen in frequent bomb blasts in xinjiang.

huaxia rox

There are much better chances for mujhaids to remove hans fom beijing and shanghai than chinese hans removing muslim Uyghurs from Xinjiang
1 dont know if u r a muslim but u 99% aint a pakistani....as i sometimes also go to pakistani news websites (to read comments) and military forums....while i admit that there r some pakistanis having problems with how chinese gov dealing with ETIM and other separists in xinjiang pakistanis always consider kashmir their priority and the hindu invaders their enemies and never gang up with hindus to denounce chinese in a way just doesnt sound real.........i sincerely doubt where u r from my IDF friend....

2 i read some of your posts before on purpose and my conclusion is u ve been deliberately creating some debates and letting hindus to laugh at pakistan in a very funny way.......why u doing this is not my business though....

3 of coz againts all the odds u may still be a real pakistani.....and no matter what i can tell u in many forums and websites of pakistan....people there have showed a lot of good wills to chinese and people with healthy brains all know that........so no chinese in the forum will change their views towards pakistan coz of the exsist of u.....besides no matter who u r what u said that i ve quoted is funny and i dont think pakistanis would like to think the way u do....

4 in this forum u can see some filipinos turnning up rite after some thing happened in SCS....u can see a 'chinese' using a sikh guy as his/her avatar (u know in china especially among military freaks sikh is more like a laughing stock becoz they normally turn out to be some security guys in front of a restruate or hotel in HK and a lot of sikhs surrenderred to us in 1962 war).........so r they from the places they try to make people believe they r from???

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
1 dont know if u r a muslim but u 99% aint a pakistani....as i sometimes also go to pakistani news websites (to read comments) and military forums....while i admit that there r some pakistanis having problems with how chinese gov dealing with ETIM and other separists in xinjiang pakistanis always consider kashmir their priority and the hindu invaders their enemies and never gang up with hindus to denounce chinese in a way just doesnt sound real.........i sincerely doubt where u r from my IDF friend....
You mean your interaction with boot licking pakistanis was good and now an opponent pinches you?
Ouch !! Welcome to reality, Oh it bites :taunt:

huaxia rox

1 well if u dont believe me u can go to the 2 pakistani millitary forums u may be more familiar with than me.....then u can see how people with chinese flag and indian flag r treated there......

of coz its a known fact that very often some indians like to pretend to be chinese or pakistanis to create distrusts between pakistan and prc....who normally end up called 'rats' in the end coz its too obvious to tell who is from where......

2 relation between prc and pakistan is normal and healthy....no 1 is licking the boot of the other.....

Global Defence

New threads

Articles