USA Must Press China on Democracy

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Immi openly supports Talibans :rofl:

pork!s are lucky that he didn't elected as PM,else Pork!stan turned into Afg2
He comes from KPK where most of the area is under Taliban control !!

These are political manoeuvres !!

Immi ...... as if he is your personal friend :sarcastic:

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
marvelous!

If that was true, I have to admit that the ancient Indians are extraordinary people.

At the same time I feel pity for the modern India, why such extraordinary ancestors have such incompetent descendants?

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L07 using Tapatalk 2
India is rising, we are not far behind.

When India rises it will make a positive impact on the globe for sure !! :thumb:

Indians will compete with the best out there and win :thumb:

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I researched abt Pork!/stan/muslims,he is a first class idiot.He display one thing for camera/west and hide his MULLAISM .... as a anti paki i hoped he was elected as PM,but my bad luck :cool2:
He stands on his ideals and he is clean !!

He says radicalism is dangerous and talks are a better way to deal with the problem, I think he is a good guy !!

J20!

Country flag
The USA must press Egypt, or Saudi Arabia or Bahrain on Democracy. More people have died in these three countries in the past 2 years alone at the hands of their own security services than have been by the "evil" CCP.

Yet they are class A "allies" AKA puppets as long as they serve US interests. I say ----- that, ----- the USA and ----- your vague definition of "democracy".

People in Saudi Arabia are still being beheaded like ISIS does but at the hands of their "Judicial System". Yet the USA stays as quiet as a mouse.

America is more of an oligarchy than a democracy. The wealthiest 1% controls congress, the senate and the executive branch, with companies like goldman and sachs controlling not just the privately owned Federal Reserve, but large numbers of politicians.

China will become a democracy whenever it is ready for that transition. Right now, I and many more Chinese citizens are concerned with more tangible concerns. Food, water, medical care, income, pensions etc etc.

This fake, selective and self-serving interest in "democracy" by the USA has probably killed more people since WW2 than AIDS has.

Look at Lybia for -----'s sake! Are they enjoying democracy whilst they train their teenagers to use AK47's and watch their infants die from lack of (previously free) medical care? No accountability for NATO or Obama, yet American's are still asking other countries to be "pressed on Democracy".

#disgusted.

redragon

Country flag
with all being said by indian members, all other chinese and I still can only see the following:
1, India, a democracy country which was No 7 industrial country at its independance which declared in 1947, far behind China almost on every aspect.
2, The anarchy chaos Iraq, lybia and other countries are in after they took US or western suggestions.
The facts are way more powerful and persuading than empty talking, which has always been Indian strong point since ancient India.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
marvelous!

If that was true, I have to admit that the ancient Indians are extraordinary people.

At the same time I feel pity for the modern India, why such extraordinary ancestors have such incompetent descendants?

Your great high IQ(so called high IQ) ancestors must be feeling extremely ashamed to see their descendents STEALING and doing COPY-PASTE job today and turned into a world cheap factory. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The current Chinese are just CHEAP International THIEVES.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I disagree!

Democracy is not necessarily good, or I should say that the democracy you are refering to is not necessarily good.

Democracy is neither commentary nor derogatory, but a neuter noun. it's like one of many tools we have in our kit box, it's more important to find a suitable tool than to own a fancy one.

Democracy is not a fancy term.

It is not understood by those with conditioned mind and beyond flexibility that is essential for beyond mind controlled interpretation.

Democracy has a multifaceted paradigm. Hence, it is difficult for non democratic folks to comprehend.

The fact there are many interpreted version of democracy is indicative enough that the version most suitable is adopted by a Nation that practices democracy. Even that model constantly finds new avatars to suit the contemporary needs.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
marvelous!

I don't pity China.

It has always had dictatorial, autocratic, ruthless rulers throughout their history mind controlled by the devious, cunning and individual intelligence demeaning theory of 'Legalism', where the State dictates and subjugates the individual, and still continues having the same.

Robots throughout generations!.

Legalism

"In dealing with those who share his bed, the enlightened ruler may enjoy their beauty but should not listen to their special pleas..."
"•Han Fei
Han Fei, also known as Han Feizi, was a Chinese philosopher who, along with Li Si, Gongsun Yang, Shen Dao and Shen Buhai, developed the doctrine of Legalism. Unlike the other famed philosophers of the time, Han Fei was a member of the ruling aristocracy, having been born into the ruling family of the state of Han during the end phase of the Warring States Period.

sorcerer

Country flag
Chinese dont understand freedom. They have not even 'felt' democarcy.
Generations in China has been preprogammed to behave in a certain manner and in a limited prespective. Their freedom is boxed into something called 'Patriotism'. You question the 'freedom offered' and you are questioning your very own patriotism.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles