USA Must Press China on Democracy

nimo_cn

Country flag
The reverse is true, It is China which is causing trouble in India by border incursions and claiming Arunachal Pradesh.
If India doesnt steal land from China, China claiming Chinese land could make no trouble to Indians.

Anyway, you just pointed out that the real trouble between we two is land dispute, why do we waste time in ideology? Do you really believe that the land dispute is gone once we Chinese get to vote from our president?

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L07 using Tapatalk 2

Srinivas_K

Country flag
You told me that China is the most isolated nation in history, then you tell me how do we copy from others if we were isolated from the rest of the world?

You have silk route to know things of the outer world !!

Srinivas_K

Country flag
If India doesnt steal land from China, China claiming Chinese land could make no trouble to Indians.

Anyway, you just pointed out that the real trouble between we two is land dispute, why do we waste time in ideology? Do you really believe that the land dispute is gone once we Chinese get to vote from our president?

Tibet is under occupation, The result of agreement between Tibet and India is Mcmohan line, which is the international border !!

dealing with a democratically elected leader do have pressure to prove his legitimacy.

If CCP comes under pressure and feel its grip on people is loosening then it will try to divert the attention of people by waging war.

These situations seldom occur to democratic leader as he is a legitimate leader and he can concentrate on developmental agenda, rather than doing circus of warnings, incursions and cable cuttings that CCP is doing to divert people's attention.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
What does that has to do with Civilization??

Indian retained its major part of civilization !!

Chinese are also ruled by Mongols for 100 years, also conquered by Koreans and Japanese.
Only if you do not include native language into major part of civilization.

Japanese lost the war with China, Koreans never won a war with China, Mongols lost the cultural war.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Only if you do not include native language into major part of civilization.

Japanese lost the war with China, Koreans never won a war with China, Mongols lost the cultural war.

Indian languages are highly structured ones and are retained. We only learnt english as extra language.

Japanese won the war during second world war !!

Goguryeo–Sui War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China lost in this war.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Tibet is under occupation, The result of agreement between Tibet and India is Mcmohan line, which is the international border !!

dealing with a democratically elected leader do have pressure to prove his legitimacy.

If CCP comes under pressure and feel its grip on people is loosening then it will try to divert the attention of people by waging war.

These situations seldom occur to democratic leader as he is a legitimate leader and he can concentrate on developmental agenda, rather than doing circus of warnings, incursions and cable cuttings that CCP is doing to divert people's attention.
Do not flatter yourself too much, if CCP wish to divert people's attention, there are multiple better targets than India.

The war mongering CCP regime created the greatest economical development miracle in human history, while the democratically elected Indian government successfully turned India into the largest arm importer on the planet. yeah, that is concentrating on developmental agenda, by Indian definition.

nimo_cn

Country flag
You have silk route to know things of the outer world !!
I thought China is the most isolated country. Is that what the most isolated country looks like?

nimo_cn

Country flag
Indian languages are highly structured ones and are retained. We only learnt english as extra language.

Japanese won the war during second world war !!

Goguryeo–Sui War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China lost in this war.
As extra language? huh!

What is the chance of you being the prime minister of India if you cant speak English?

Japanese surrendered, not China.

Is that your definition of Korea conquering China?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
As extra language? huh!

What is the chance of you being the prime minister of India if you cant speak English?
Not knowing english is not a problem, French , German , Italians never speak english. Similarly Modi will speak in his native language !!

Japanese surrendered, not China.
Yes when half of China was conquered and China was on brink of collapse, Allied forces fought Japan taking some help of China and won the war for you!!

Is that your definition of Korea conquering China?

A win is a win !!

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I thought China is the most isolated country. Is that what the most isolated country looks like?

Yes !!

There is no naval activity for ancient chinese and natural barriers like mountains and deserts made Chinese think China is the middle kingdom on earth :lol:

Only connection is silk route!!

nimo_cn

Country flag
plz read it again what i said earlier it started already(in HK) it will burn China too and bring light (demo) to main land.

what is meaning of 'living in a democratical and inclusive society' they are my personal......... oops there is no personal views in ccp land only CCP rules :lol:
Like I said, if it's good, it will find its way. I just dont believe in things that salesman pitches too hard.

Personal view? bullshit, that is pure racism insult against Muslim by Hindu savages. Take that, it's my personal view.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Do not flatter yourself too much, if CCP wish to divert people's attention, there are multiple better targets than India.
Yes yes :lol: China has multiple better targets like Japan, Vietnam and Philippines with which China already fighting.

Regarding flattery , I think for a country like India, we do not need to do self flattery but we have to remind people of its greatness !!

The war mongering CCP regime created the greatest economical development miracle in human history

Don't worry India will do better than that :thumb:

while the democratically elected Indian government successfully turned India into the largest arm importer on the planet.
Before India became the largest importer of arms China used to lead India !!

yeah, that is concentrating on developmental agenda, by Indian definition.
India's arms imports are still very low that is less than 3% of GDP, while CCP spends 100 of millions and that too no accountability !!

Sent from my HUAWEI P7-L07 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yes !!

There is no naval activity for ancient chinese and natural barriers like mountains and deserts made Chinese think China is the middle kingdom on earth :lol:

Only connection is silk route!!
I believe that naval activity is like afternoon tea party for ancient Indians and India was the center of the world.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Not knowing english is not a problem, French , German , Italians never speak english. Similarly Modi will speak in his native language !!

Yes when half of China was conquered and China was on brink of collapse, Allied forces fought Japan taking some help of China and won the war for you!!

A win is a win !!
Of course, modi speaks his native language, he is a well known nationalist. But he must be skilled in English, isn't he?

tell me honestly, could he be the prime minister if he didnt know English?

too bad China didnt collapse, China was weak and Japan was strong, but Japan surrendered.

the win doesnt prove your claim that Korea conquered China, do you even understand your own post?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Immi is Idiot.But u just remember one thing mogul/brit are bunch of invaders came from far far away and they imposed their sh*t on India.Any way i hope Modi revive it.
Imran Khan stands on certain ideals and fights for them !!

far better than any leaders in that land !!

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Of course, modi speaks his native language, he is a well known nationalist. But he must be skilled in English, isn't he?

tell me honestly, could he be the prime minister if he didnt know English?
Not necessary to know english !!

for a premier there are translators , speaking in native language is nice way to express and projecting one's own country !!

too bad China didnt collapse, China was weak and Japan was strong, but Japan surrendered.
India conquered culturally by exporting Buddhism to China !!

China can continue in the war path and fake claims of Arunachal and soon it will collapse along with CCP!!

the win doesnt prove your claim that Korea conquered China, do you even understand your own post?
I am speaking about wars of China in which its neighbors won !!

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yes yes :lol: China has multiple better targets like Japan, Vietnam and Philippines with which China already fighting.

Regarding flattery , I think for a country like India, we do not need to do self flattery but we have to remind people of its greatness !!

Don't worry India will do better than that :thumb:

Before India became the largest importer of arms China used to lead India !!

India's arms imports are still very low that is less than 3% of GDP, while CCP spends 100 of millions and that too no accountability !!

indeed, it's low given the insane military buildup of India.

China has to spend more, because Chinese are richer. more importantly, our military spending is healthy, not at the expense of economy development.

the investment we made in defence not only makes our military strong, but also creates jobs for the people.

while the money you spend in defence goes into the pocket of western arm dealers.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I believe that naval activity is like afternoon tea party
Yes yes ....... land trade route is like afternight Bar party with whiskey :lol:

for ancient Indians and India was the center of the world.
India is an economic power, which exported scientific, philosophy, numericals, medicine, astronomy to the world.

India made China, South east asia, Japan and other nations as Dharmic lands !!

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yes yes ....... land trade route is like afternight Bar party with whiskey :lol:

India is an economic power, which exported scientific, philosophy, numericals, medicine, astronomy to the world.

India made China, South east asia, Japan and other nations as Dharmic lands !!
marvelous!

If that was true, I have to admit that the ancient Indians are extraordinary people.

At the same time I feel pity for the modern India, why such extraordinary ancestors have such incompetent descendants?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
indeed, it's low given the insane military buildup of India.
I am surprised by this comment, China is building rapidly that is making its neighbours spend more, China is the trouble make or Asia. This scenario is making western nations to involve in Asia. The sooner the warmongering CCP collapses the better for Asia.

China has to spend more, because Chinese are richer. more importantly, our military spending is healthy, not at the expense of economy development.
Chinese economy will be slower this decade, it is 6 to 7 Trillion economy. Cooked up GDP figures !!

Yes development of Ghost towns !!

the investment we made in defence not only makes our military strong, but also creates jobs for the people.

while the money you spend in defence goes into the pocket of western arm dealers.
China copies western tech. !!

China makes pirated stuff. Every equipment that comes out of China is a pirated copy.

China smuggles, steals, buys tech and assembles the equipment in China.

India goes in a legitimate way of JVs and indigenous development, if not possible we buy the tech.

Lot of arms companies are interested in investing in India since in India they can produce cheap.

Indian arms industry is expanding !!

China even copied Indian missile Brahmos :lol:

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles