US think tank alleges india in covert nuclear trade

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Harvard is a prestigious institute AFAIK. So whats wrong if they studied at the same place? I may not be aware of student groups / bodies that put forth ridiculous assumptions but pray tell.
This is an indicator of Harvard thought:

"We find that days without rain on Fourth of July in childhood have lifelong effects. In particular, they shift adult views and behavior in favor of the Republicans and increase later-life political participation. Our estimates are significant: one Fourth of July without rain before age 18 raises the likelihood of identifying as a Republican by 2 percent and voting for the Republican candidate by 4 percent."

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Now think tanks are tracking nuclear exports.....................

happy

This is an indicator of Harvard thought:
"We find that days without rain on Fourth of July in childhood have lifelong effects. In particular, they shift adult views and behavior in favor of the Republicans and increase later-life political participation. Our estimates are significant: one Fourth of July without rain before age 18 raises the likelihood of identifying as a Republican by 2 percent and voting for the Republican candidate by 4 percent."
Really ???!!! I find this hilarious. :)

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I do not agree with many things Lindsey Graham (right) says, but I have a lot of respect for him. He is an accomplished man, a colonel with South Carolina National Air Guard, and Senator, and a bachelor, which makes him a good candidate who can dispense fair governance with little chance of nepotism.

As an aside, I love his accent as well.

Sen. Graham is a bachelor? He must be gay!

Country flag
why american senators are always divided in to two groups over india?one supporter another opposers.is this their govt's game plan??

every one knows we had exceptional track record in non-proliferation
Since india is a non NPT signatory the spotless record is meaningless it has gained india nothing
Recently also rejected for nsg membership.

Country flag
IMO, this is nothing but a US bullying other states just because they have more Money, Technology compared to others ! Why can't USA mind it's own business ?

If USSR would have been still alive, USA wouldn't be having balls to finger other countries unnecessarily.
This is pressure for India to join NPT, the whole bush nuclear deal has collapsed because of this
The NPT exception given by bush has been thrown out by Obama.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
GoI in recent years never grew enough balls to defend itself, and they would do Nuclear Proliferation! Pfffffftt!!!

Effect of too many spy novels, I say! Mind it!

Oh, and BTW... India is NOT an NPT signatory.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Guys, guys.......what a Think-tank says and writes doesn't really mean "diddly jack" in most cases unless someone very high up in government thinks very highly of their work/pedigree.

Anybody with a couple of million bucks can start a Think-tank. And yes,......they are by no means independent, many think tanks are formed with their own political agenda.

God only knows how many Think-tanks there are in the US. Their opinions and papers are my no means connected to official government policy.

sob

Mod
Country flag
It is very funny to see the Swiss getting off scot free. I know from my personal experience that getting dual use components from the Swiss is much more easier than getting from the French or the even the Germans.

The Swiss are ever ready to turn a blind eye to all such exports while the French and Germans at least make an effort to generate fake documentation to satisfy their respective laws.

drkrn

I do not think india will get nsg membership without signing NPT Imo.
atleast for few years to come we wont.

later who knows.what if we become a permanent member of un security council?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles