US submarine arrives near Scarborough!

Country flag
It was a political maneuver. It got nothing to do with China.
I am amazed that you dont even know your own politicians.

Noticed what is happening in Greece, Spain, Italy? The first sign of default and your interest rates will go sky high.
It will be the average joe who is gonna pay for this. But hey, go for it. :p

Have some readings btw:
Fiscal crisis: Could the American government default? | The Economist
If the US government defaults, most US borrowers will surely face higher borrowing costs especially as the banks are relying on an explicit and implicit guarantee from the government on their liabilities.

England got rid of her debts by going to war with her debtors. USA will do the same.
China will not collect one penny.

ice berg

How touching, who is his mother again?or which one? :p

Last edited:

ice berg

England got rid of her debts by going to war with her debtors. USA will do the same.
China will not collect one penny.
Do you have some kind reading problems?

News Headlines
The United States government has never defaulted on its obligations to pay its debt. It has never, ever missed a payment. This is one of the reasons that "flights to quality" typically involve buying US Treasury debt. Uniquely in the history of sovereign borrowers, the United States has paid when it said it would pay.

The joke is on you that compare US with UK in the old days.
What an irony!:rofl:
Ignorance is a bliss.

Have fun with your thread!

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
How touching, who is his mother again?or which one? :p
The allusion is to a parable told by Jesus, and chronicled in the Gospel of Luke in Chapter 15.

But we know you are just trying to be a smart-ass.:)

W.G.Ewald

Professional
I keep saying this, China's bullying has reconciled the prodigal son (Philippines) with his father (USA)... Not they're back in each other's arms.
That is a very poetic analogy. :)

The Parable of the Lost Son
11 Jesus continued: "There was a man who had two sons. 12 The younger one said to his father, 'Father, give me my share of the estate.' So he divided his property between them.

13 "Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. 14 After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. 15 So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. 16 He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.

17 "When he came to his senses, he said, 'How many of my father's hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.' 20 So he got up and went to his father.

"But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.

21 "The son said to him, 'Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.'

22 "But the father said to his servants, 'Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let's have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.' So they began to celebrate.

25 "Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27 'Your brother has come,' he replied, 'and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.'

28 "The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29 But he answered his father, 'Look! All these years I've been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!'

31 "'My son,' the father said, 'you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.'"

Adux

Country flag
You havnt defaulted yet, right?:cool2:
You are not at war yet, right , or close to enemies like cold war, right. Keep pushing the South eastern countries, and this is exactly what you will get.

Adux

Country flag
Do you have some kind reading problems?

News Headlines
The United States government has never defaulted on its obligations to pay its debt. It has never, ever missed a payment. This is one of the reasons that "flights to quality" typically involve buying US Treasury debt. Uniquely in the history of sovereign borrowers, the United States has paid when it said it would pay.

The joke is on you that compare US with UK in the old days.
What an irony!:rofl:
Ignorance is a bliss.

Have fun with your thread!
In its history, US has never had a its threat ever buying its T-Bills. China's Eastern strategy itself is a US red line. Good one China, we dare ya.
It is 8% of US debt for US, and nearly 65% for China.

ice berg

You are not at war yet, right , or close to enemies like cold war, right. Keep pushing the South eastern countries, and this is exactly what you will get.
US has been at war with China several times, directly or indirectly. You will learn that once you start at school.

ice berg

In its history, US has never had a its threat ever buying its T-Bills. China's Eastern strategy itself is a US red line. Good one China, we dare ya.
It is 8% of US debt for US, and nearly 65% for China.
Who are "we"? The internet brigade consist of you and who else? The rest of your post dont even make a sense. Have fun in your la la land. :taunt1:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
US has been at war with China several times, directly or indirectly. You will learn that once you start at school.
Perhaps you can list conflicts other than the Korean War? I did go to school, but don't remember a war other than that.

mki

Perhaps you can list conflicts other than the Korean War? I did go to school, but don't remember a war other than that.
man dont be surprise if chinies school books says that americans fought for soviet against china during sino-soviet conflict..........

Adux

Country flag

And during those wars, did china own american t-bills? You effin good for nothing chicom, please dont talk about schools, we have the real one's and not mao's propaganda school. You are so dumb, that there is no way you are born in this world, rather shat.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
Who are "we"? The internet brigade consist of you and who else? The rest of your post dont even make a sense. Have fun in your la la land. :taunt1:
Its actually 'we' here means 'indians' especially since you can see my flag, you little chicom. You have measured and found wanting, now go get some real education, wait you dont get that china.

Country flag
USA knows all the pacific allies are watching, USA will slap the daylights out of China first
Chance it gets come on china you want to be number one come and get it.

Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
USA knows all the pacific allies are watching, USA will slap the daylights out of China first
Chance it gets come on china you want to be number one come and get it.
I think China knows all the countries are watching too.

Country flag
I think China knows all the countries are watching too.
Time for China to take on USA and grab the number one spot it really deserves,come on
China this is your chance don't chicken out now prove you are. Number one prove you
Are the fire breathing dragon and not the ugly lizard under a rock.

Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Time for China to take on USA and grab the number one spot it really deserves,come on
China this is your chance don't chicken out now prove you are. Number one prove you
Are the fire breathing dragon and not the ugly lizard under a rock.
How likely is a future war between the US and China? I think they can share the cake in a peaceful way.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles