US submarine arrives near Scarborough!

mki

I think few countries in today's world have balls to confront US, including your own country India. So if you are trying to inflame a post, I won't bite
mate in india we dont live in propaganda...... we know we have balls to comfront US deplomatically but we also know that we dont have ability to comfront US millitarily.

What ever i have replied to your post so far was not to inflame the post but to educate you with reallity....:namaste:

ice berg

Is that why you cut the oil import fram Iran. Because "we know we have balls to comfront US deplomatically"?

Yah, it is nice to live in a cyber world. Sorry, I mean your "reallity" with the double L.

natarajan

We have confronted them in 1971 war and the whole Pakistan army surrendered.China cant even do in dream.But i accept this MMS government is weak and bending to usa in certain issues

Adux

Country flag
Is that why you cut the oil import fram Iran. Because "we know we have balls to comfront US deplomatically"?

Yah, it is nice to live in a cyber world. Sorry, I mean your "reallity" with the double L.
You chicom idiot, you dont even know how it really works. do ya. Even if India wants to buy OIL and Iran is ready to sell it, India cant beyond a point. Guess who controls the banks, Hello USA.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag

Ask that to your communist masters who halved Iranian oil imports in last months.

noob101

yeah India confronting Unkil is like taking a butter knife to a gun fight.... China on the other hand can, its not just because of the military ... China is an economic power and can shut down the Unikis economy if it choose to of course it would kill itself too...

India might not have as much military or soft power like PRC but we are not idiots!

Adux

Country flag
yeah India confronting Unkil is like taking a butter knife to a gun fight.... China on the other hand can, its not just because of the military ... China is an economic power and can shut down the Unikis economy if it choose to of course it would kill itself too...

India might not have as much military or soft power like PRC but we are not idiots!
You sir, should keep quiet, if you dont know diddly sqwat. There are other better people to argue with chicoms even if you are at your wits end.

China shutting down US economy, you should be ashamed of yourself. China standing up to US in economic and military,lol

noob101

You sir, should keep quiet, if you dont know diddly sqwat. There are other better people to argue with chicoms even if you are at your wits end.

China shutting down US economy, you should be ashamed of yourself. China standing up to US in economic and military,lol
ummmm.... tell me where i went wrong.... tell me how we can blatantly confront Unkil and still survive economically.... last time this happened ie nuclear tests the rupee get devalued more than 50 percent! among other things, ask anyone in the military they will tell you the 90's were not such a good time for them!

China might not shut down the US economy but it could do a lot more damage to it than we can, enough so to make some people in USG to take them far more seriously than us... what Im stating is reasonable, which by the way is the difference between us and our communist friends... so tell me where I went wrong

Adux

Country flag
ummmm.... tell me where i went wrong.... tell me how we can blatantly confront Unkil and still survive economically.... last time this happened ie nuclear tests the rupee get devalued more than 50 percent! among other things, ask anyone in the military they will tell you the 90's were not such a good time for them!

China might not shut down the US economy but it could do a lot more damage to it than we can, enough so to make some people in USG to take them far more seriously than us... what Im stating is reasonable, which by the way is the difference between us and our communist friends... so tell me where I went wrong
What is ummm? Write properly?

Your assertion that China can confront US, it cant.
The truth of matter is, India can do more damage, while China cant. Every hit China makes on US, will be doubly felt on themselves, simply because that is how the two economies have monumentally intertwined into the world's greatest clusterfvck.

No, You are stating, because you 'think so and feels so' not because you 'know so', which is quite evident.

Country flag

USA can just cancel the debt owed to China and China would be dead. US can kill china
Economically and militarily not much China can do to USA.

mki

To cut oil import from Iran was smart move......... as to reduce the dependence......

Yes is that why we build port for Iran, we eliminate US fighters from our MMRCA. we refused US to use our airbases for war in afghanistan....
There are many "Thats why"... which i can write here........ but just to save cyber space I like to ask you to use Cyber world if it is unrestricted in your "main LLand" China......

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
USA can just cancel the debt owed to China and China would be dead. US can kill china
OK, seriously now.
In total, China owns about 8 percent of publicly held U.S. debt. Of all the holders of U.S. debt China is the third-largest, behind only the Social Security Trust Fund's holdings of nearly $3 trillion and the Federal Reserve's nearly $2 trillion holdings in Treasury investments, purchased as part of its quantitative easing program to boost the economy.
U.S. Debt - How Much China Owns

pmaitra

USS North Carolina - not just a submarine

Ok, so here is what USS North Carolina in question looks like:

Now, there is another USS North Carolina, at Wilmington, NC.

Some photos that I took when I visited that ship:

A sea-plane on USS North Carolina

Crosshair for one of the large guns

The ship and my car

panduranghari

I disagree. Both are dependent on each other. USA will loose too as no other country will want to hold a currency which is depreciated by the issuing country. They may fear their own investments may be lost too. China looses out a lot because it instantly devalues its savings which are about 2 trillion US dollars. USA looses out just as much as China. The double whammy for China is that it looses out a market for its goods too.

Its looking rosy for India.

Adux

Country flag
There is always a low cost cheap labor market, but there is only high income buyer's market, that is the USA.

Why do you think India is damn right insistent on strength of domestic market.

pmaitra

So you posted the ship just to show off your car? :laugh:
I'd do that when I own a BMW. ;)

Anyway, I posted these pictures because the last page I saw was quite different from the topic.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles