US student raped by batchmates in Mumbai

A.V.

discussions going nowhere just one liner low quality posts will be deleted

shiv

theres nothing to discuss on a topic like this invincible...you are only gonna get one liners and junk.it is better if you close this thread down

Flint

theres nothing to discuss on a topic like this invincible...you are only gonna get one liners and junk.it is better if you close this thread down
Hypocritical much? You're the one giving the junk one-liners! :113:

A.V.

thread closed thread will not be deleted but shifted to the new news section /sticky thread.

closing the thread is due to low quality of discussions
not deleting the thread completely is due to the policies that dfi follows we are not hypocrites and does not live in denial mode like many others around.

if you want to contribute something more meaningful to the discussions rather than one liners please contact me or other staff

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
DD rape is bad and evil and everything but why don't we also discuss each and every murder/theft/road accident that happens?

Many rapes occur every year but why this particular one is being singled out for special treatment?

The only possible response to such a thread is "hang them" or "punish them" etc. etc. which is basically a waste of bandwidth, nothing else.
Well, if you see my second post, I said that these incidents are happening quite often these days and it is also bringing bad image to the country especially when foreigners get raped because this will be portrayed in a big way back in their countries which effectively label India as not a safe country. I posted this report only as an example.

Flint, there are also many terrorist attacks that happen, many people die because of diseases, many people die because of natural calamities in a year and our responses in those threads usually will be RIP to victims etc etc, does that mean we should not discuss them. Doesn't it pave way to think about effective ways to prevent damage further?.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles