US Soldiers Could Use Indian Military Bases Soon: 10 Facts

Are you satisifed with the Agreement

• Total voters

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What will happen to pakfa and s400?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When Russia can supply lots of stuff to China and Same time India ... then it won't matter to Russians anything. Most probably Russia understand it. India is playing game against China. And for a long term, it's even good for Russia because Chinese have devestated Russian defence industry.

But it should not become that bhai bhai pyar...

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Pakis would've milk Uncle Sam for renting their land like in Past,F 104,Pattons,P 3C,Ghazi submarine and F 16s.They are doing the same with China,they have the Chinese TOTs.

US won't give us a little TOT even of a Rifle.

Country flag
Pakis would've milk Uncle Sam for renting their land like in Past,F 104,Pattons,P 3C,Ghazi submarine and F 16s.They are doing the same with China,they have the Chinese TOTs.

US won't give us a little TOT even of a Rifle.
Maybe pak are better at diplomacy and getting their way? No tot from Russia either.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Maybe pak are better at diplomacy and getting their way? No tot from Russia either.

Yes they are better diplomats. Because they know exactly what they want and there is no opposition from any party regarding that as military plans everyting. They talk straight and gets the work done. Unlike in India where 7 years are also no sufficient to come to a big deal. Pakis decide within months.

Bornubus

Except critical tech prohibited by Russian Law like Barrels,Russians gave us right to produce T 90 in Avadi apart from several small Arms.

"Imagine if" US could give us Armor tech,depleted uranium rounds and TOT for F 18 in lieu of our total support for US south china sea Policy and giving them rights to port their warship and Subs in Andaman.

If chinese can park their subs in Gwadar why can't we give this right to US and milk them in return like a Baniya.

Bornubus

Also i smell a Pathetic false flagger Porki in the first page of the thread.

Country flag
Except critical tech prohibited by Russian Law like Barrels,Russians gave us right to produce T 90 in Avadi apart from several small Arms.

"Imagine if" US could give us Armor tech,depleted uranium rounds and TOT for F 18 in lieu of our total support for US south china sea Policy and giving them rights to port their warship and Subs in Andaman.

If chinese can park their subs in Gwadar why can't we give this right to US and milk them in return like a Baniya.
Under the logistics agreement there will be many benefits for the defense sector

Country flag
Yes they are better diplomats. Because they know exactly what they want and there is no opposition from any party regarding that as military plans everyting. They talk straight and gets the work done. Unlike in India where 7 years are also no sufficient to come to a big deal. Pakis decide within months.
Even this agreement has taken almost ten
Years and still ambiguity about details

Panjab47

सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫|
Banned
This is not a good move,

1. The US soldier rape thing, especially ******s is there. Prepare for Italian marines x100

2. We can get engine tech from Russia due to Pak fa. If nothing elseelse, reverse engineer it

3. Prepare for massive conversions & no way to reverse it

4. Show me one country that has benefited from Americanization civilizationally.

Germany: raped into Islam
Philippines: Catholic
So korea: Protestant
So Vietnam: Catholic Protestant
Japan: Cucked

Guess time to prepare for military coup & world war by 2035.

@Razor I do understand the geopolitical thing but, why not be own pole of power? USA has nothing to offer us & anything it does offer will be bugged.

They want to turn us into another Canada.

Do these gujju idiots not realize that Bharat has currently 80+crore abrahamics who you can never co-exist with?

Their numbers are growing massively, & you sign agreements with their baap.

Pretty soon, you will be arrested for saying aurangzeb was not secular & shamed/fired for marrying in your jaati.

US soldiers will brag about making you raise their bastards.

Modi is another nehru sacrificing domestic population while trying to save other countries. If China naval threat is there, just build a bunch of diesel subs & Park them in Malacca.

This could be a false article though, strategically speaking it would be in our best interest to delay any agreement for few months. President switches & this will be forgotten,

We already do share logistics so we already agree in principle, doesn’t mean we will sign it.

I would wait month to see reality tbh, there is one thing from america that we need to copy, maybe two. They would make us world power,

1st & 2nd amendment.

Every government takes Hindus for granted.

Modi seems more like George Bush administration than anything.

This is not the government's country it's our's.

Supreme Court, especially is begging for another Sukha & Jinda or Beant & Satwant duo to teach them their aukaat.

Last edited:

Zebra

Country flag
Country flag
The same congress dragged India to become lapdog of Soviets in 70s.

They are the people who kept blind eye on KGB killing Indian leftists in side free but still soviet lapdog India.

And now they are crying for LSA.
They are the ones who created the mess and now crying someone trying to fix it.

Zebra

Country flag
what a 3rd class slave minded inferior race we are. can not even stand up against other rising power without getting a Master !

What a Pathetic breed of Man we are can not even defend our Mother on our own.

no Courage, no Shame, no dignity, no Pride just ready to suck american balls for our own security.
Ask it to congress, they are the people who joined Soviet block in 70s.

And in todays world you look like an idiot if you think you can defend your country by your self.

I am ashamed that i am fucking Indian now. a country

with economy of 2.3 Trillion dollars growing at 7.5%and

with 4th Largest Military is looking for new Master.
You should be ashamed as an Indian that your very same government establishment purposely creating a situation where you have to choose only one thing either stay on US side
or stay with uncompromised map of India.

China faced similar situation in 70's and she faced pressure from both America and Soviet Union, china was dump yard in 70s still they stood up alone and look at their country today.

The Rockefellers consider China as their second home, since last 150 years.

End of story.

Modi was Pro Chinese in Gujarat now he's really trying to sucking up to US. it's typical gujju mentality. he's selling our dignity to Americans.
This is all about business dear.

As they say in your own language....... 'dhandho che, kare ena baap no'

what we will do if uncivilized American solders harass or rape our Women like they do in Japan and Philippines ?

that's why i said only Alphas like Rajputs, Pynjabis, Marathas should be PMs of India atlast they have some, pride and courage. only there people can lead our nation to greatness not an ass kisser Modi.

other indians are nothing more than Crybabies (i am not R,P,M)
Seriously , buddy, smell some coffee. It might help you.

Last edited:
Country flag
Members have to realize that Indian government never made building a military industrial complex or national security a priority in anyway . So with the mindset of the government when face with a stronger adversary(s) India has one option to revert back to colonial type mindset and look for a protectorate. In the 1970's it was Soviet Union now it is USA. Either way it was lack of planning and strategic vision by the government that brought India to this point.

Last edited:

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
So the non alignment movement is over? Too bad we ended it 40 years too late.
@Superdefender @jackprince
NAM was a sham from beginning. I am not bothered whether it lives or dies. But India again choosing a master to guide and order her around is indigestible. Even Pakistan, which survived on US alms so far, resisted this temptation. Tells something about pliable Hindu backbone I guess...

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Calm down dude. :hot:
Sorry for replying late BTW, I didn't get your tag notification.
Got my tag when was reading thread.
:)
what a 3rd class slave minded inferior race we are. can not even stand up against other rising power without getting a Master !
Learn difference about master slave (paki style) and partnership.
If India is letting them use our bases, we gonna be using their bases at the sane time.
Unfortunately, we don't need to bomb Canada, Mexico, Argentina or Brazil, like Americans have to do with China.
What a Pathetic breed of Man we are can not even defend our Mother on our own.
Obviously we can't.
Nor Chinese can resulting their tie up with Russia.
Come out of your LA LA Land morality and you'll come to know that, because even US can't protect it's monopoly without a powerful partner like European Union and India.
Japan and Australia are weaklings.
it isn't for protection of motherland, it's for power game and imposing interests on each other.
China reverse engineered Soviet tech.
We want to do same with American tech.
So, giving them something in exchange.
no Courage, no Shame, no dignity, no Pride just ready to suck american balls for our own security.
This isn't for our security. Americans can use our military bases.
I am ashamed that i am fucking Indian now.
You're free to go away wherever you want, if you can't understand difference between partnership and slavery. :rolleyes:
It's like US- EU, today US is dominating in Indo US partnership and both can switch their positions when India overtakes US.
A country with 2.3 trillion economy, 7.4% growth and 4th biggest military is looking for a master.
Or I must say partner because status are equal (both can use each other's bases).
US can't tackle China in East without India and India can't standup as an overlord in near future without US help.

China faced similar situation in 70's and she faced pressure from both America and Soviet Union, china was dump yard in 70s still they stood up alone and look at their country today.
China stoop up alone? :doh:
Have you gone crazy? :crazy:
They were supplied military aid from USA while tensed with Soviets and later after normalization, they used entire Soviet tech.
We Indians at least designed our automobile industries etc. ourselves, China copied even that from Soviet. :rolleyes:

Modi was Pro Chinese in Gujarat now he's really trying to sucking up to US. it's typical gujju mentality. he's selling our dignity to Americans.
Or changing the switch.
India is still neutral in any case related to US, Russia, EU and China.

@Indx TechStyle tell me

what we will do if uncivilized American solders harass or rape our Women like they do in Japan and Philippines ?
Will push them out.
Do you seriously think India is Philippines or Japan?
that's why i said only Alphas like Rajputs, Pynjabis, Marathas should be PMs of India atlast they have some, pride and courage. only there people can lead our nation to greatness not an ass kisser Modi.

other indians are nothing more than Crybabies (i am not R,P,M)
This the most racist comment you finally came up with. :frusty:
Let me make you Indian Prime Minister and give you entire reference about international strategic arena. You'll shake your head and will suicide.:hair:
Now,
If India agreees to LSA, US will agree for ToT.
Sooner or later, Indian Economy and might had to overtake US but US chose it to be soon. Because it can't see any communist country as major force. So, got ready to give tech (otherwise we would take decades to reach at level of American technology). But you'll never use mind.
Did you even read in LSA that India can also use American bases?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles