US Set to Suspend Military Aid to Pakistan

Country flag
really just 2%. china the second largest economy only exports 2 percent to the largest economy.
here is a website which will give you more of an accurate guide to the real export percentage and value.
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/china/exports
Impact on sp500 companies in USA would be two percent if Chinese exports were stopped or reduced this is not my number but by an economist who came on tv ( who might have done a study). I would agree Chinese stock market has collapsed sixty percent from peek us market is going strong. If you ae saying us is dependant on china in anyway I do not agree other than china collecting worthless us IOU's. ( which it has also stopped doing)

I_PLAY_BAD

What difference does it going to make if USA suspends aid to Pakistan ? US clearly understood that Pakistan has China's backing and support and it cannot accept that. That is why this pressure tactics. When China can pledge $46 billion for Pakistan can't it pledge one more billion for its dear RANDI (Research and Development International) ?

USA is concerned that if it's key ally Pakistan moves out of its agenda of fight against terrorism then USA doesn't have any liaison on Asia. Reason ? Russia and China are already at logger heads with the US, India will not be the next Pakistan for US as it is primarily concerned on development and technology only, JAPAN and South Korea can't do anything to help USA in this regards. Entire Asia moves in the line drawn by all the above major Asian countries. So USA's power is clearly nullified in Asia and middle-east as of now.

When Pakistan doesn't have USA's support what will happen ? USA will next target Pakistan's nuclear programs with its almighty and it will be successful in hampering Pakistan. There is this economical weapon which US can use on Pakistan which will leave the country's economy in sewers (Remember the case of Iran, Iraq and Russia?). Pakistan should not think China will come to rescue always. Against India, China will rescue Pakistan but against the US China will think thrice before acting.

Conclusion: Financial aid cut from US will not impact Pakistan much but a strategic partnership and support from US is still inevitable.

blue marlin

Impact on sp500 companies in USA would be two percent if Chinese exports were stopped or reduced this is not my number but by an economist who came on tv ( who might have done a study). I would agree Chinese stock market has collapsed sixty percent from peek us market is going strong. If you ae saying us is dependant on china in anyway I do not agree other than china collecting worthless us IOU's. ( which it has also stopped doing)
what happening right now with the chinese stock market is affecting every one. and why is that? if demand in china slows down do does every one else, china is purchasing us debt and stopped doing that is common sense, its now looking at building its gold reserves as is russia too. demand for gold is low making it an ideal time to buy. point being sanctions on china would be like shooting your self in the foot

blue marlin

Its pakistan..they dont pay..they beg.
when Pakistan tested nukes in 1998 saudi arabia gave 50000 barrels of oil for free per day along with heavily discounted oil after that. this helped Pakistan ease the pressure of the sanctions. pakistan gets cheaper oil/gas than anyone as they are the closest allies to the oil/gas rich oic countries. they dont need to beg they just get it . and that would annoy many.

sabari

Pakistan is parasite sticking in important part of world

sabari

Though the parasite is in important place it gets all it need

sorcerer

Country flag
when Pakistan tested nukes in 1998 saudi arabia gave 50000 barrels of oil for free per day along with heavily discounted oil after that. this helped Pakistan ease the pressure of the sanctions. pakistan gets cheaper oil/gas than anyone as they are the closest allies to the oil/gas rich oic countries. they dont need to beg they just get it . and that would annoy many.
:D
You read it wrong..
the Pak nukes are made for Saudi.. Its Saudi nukes on order from Pak..
Whatever Saudi gave to Pak came in with a reason ..

blue marlin

You read it wrong..
the Pak nukes are made for Saudi.. Its Saudi nukes on order from Pak..
Whatever Saudi gave to Pak came in with a reason ..
the saudi are not stupid to get nukes from Pakistan. many do believe such agreement exists. but the details of it are unknown.

but there is a window. the us shares it's nukes with other nato members such as Italy, Netherlands and turkey, Pakistan could transfer the nukes under the same guidelines as the nato sharing agreements. this will shield Pakistan of any doubt as they simply follow the same blueprints of the us so doubting Pakistan will be doubting the us. i think this is the most realistic development but this is at least 10+ years away. the saudis are kissing up to isreal as they both have the common enemy of iran, syria and yemen all 3 of which support one another. when isreal drops the saudis then they will go crying to pakistan.

sorcerer

Country flag
the saudi are not stupid to get nukes from Pakistan. many do believe such agreement exists. but the details of it are unknown.

but there is a window. the us shares it's nukes with other nato members such as Italy, Netherlands and turkey, Pakistan could transfer the nukes under the same guidelines as the nato sharing agreements. this will shield Pakistan of any doubt as they simply follow the same blueprints of the us so doubting Pakistan will be doubting the us. i think this is the most realistic development but this is at least 10+ years away. the saudis are kissing up to isreal as they both have the common enemy of iran, syria and yemen all 3 of which support one another. when isreal drops the saudis then they will go crying to pakistan.
OKay...Nice! The one highlighted in red

S. Arabia calls in off-the-shelf nuke option with Pakistan
http://www.rt.com/news/259565-saudi-pakistan-nuclear-weapons/

Pakistan had shared its nukes under the AQ_Khan Sharing agreements. This is more easy than other guidelines sensible nations have.

About Israel.... YOu now know how politics work :D

Country flag
what happening right now with the chinese stock market is affecting every one. and why is that? if demand in china slows down do does every one else, china is purchasing us debt and stopped doing that is common sense, its now looking at building its gold reserves as is russia too. demand for gold is low making it an ideal time to buy. point being sanctions on china would be like shooting your self in the foot
Again us market has been rallying all week while china collapsing last two weeks can you explain how china is hurting us market?

blue marlin

Country flag
@blue marlin

I am discussing USA and china economic relations. A Chinese collapse would not benefit india since india is a service economy and china is a manufacturing low cost exporter. Chinese economic rise was a commodity driven rise it helped many commodity exporting countries. Now the rise is cooling and china is left with massive debt and declining stock market .

Global Defence

New threads

Articles