US puts $10 million bounty on Hafiz Saeed's head

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hafiz is wetting his pants.

However, his spokesman has claimed that they are not hiding in the hills!

So, where are they hiding?

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Saeed is shyt scared for sure. A scared man talks too much to dig the immediate reaction from the adversary.

Hafiz Saeed dares US to repeat the 'Osama act' on him

A combative Hafiz Mohammad Saeed, Jamaat-ud-Dawah chief, on Wednesday dared the US to carry out a military raid against him like the one that killed Osama bin Laden, saying he was not hiding and would inform the Americans himself about his whereabouts.
He wants 10 million USDs for himself & I thought some poor paki would benefit financially from this bounty :laugh:

KS

Bye bye DFI
I dont understnd why Indians want Hafiz Sayed to be harmed.

He and his idealogy is harming the root of Pakistan in a much more potent way than India can ever imagine.

I wish 100 years life and carry on the glorious work he is carrying on...(though I am not sure if Pakistan will survive that period)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I dont understnd why Indians want Hafiz Sayed to be harmed.

He and his idealogy is harming the root of Pakistan in a much more potent way than India can ever imagine.

I wish 100 years life and carry on the glorious work he is carrying on...(though I am not sure if Pakistan will survive that period)
check your avatar first.

you wish 100 years to a person who has killed Indian citizens and want to hang people who killed lankan tamils.

bloody hell....talk about priorities :rolleyes:

KS

Bye bye DFI
check your avatar first.

you wish 100 years to a person who has killed Indian citizens and want to hang people who killed lankan tamils.

bloody hell....talk about priorities
You dont get the meaning of my post.

He is harming Pakistan in much more potent way by damaging its roots than India can ever do.

You want Hafiz Sayed to die or Pakistan to die ?

I choose Pakistan and my priorities are clear.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You dont get the meaning of my post.

He is harming Pakistan in much more protect way to damaging its roots than India can ever do.

You want Hafiz Sayed to die or Pakistan to die ?

I choose Pakistan and my priorities are clear.
Well in that case we should kill him and make him a martyr among brainwashed pakis....that will certainly fasten the process than watching him live 100 years.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
i am sure one of the Pakistani army officer will give his location to USA and then again you will see operation to take him out. Money is too much for PA guys.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
i am sure one of the Pakistani army officer will give his location to USA and then again you will see operation to take him out. Money is too much for PA guys.
Dude Hafiz Saeed himself is giving his location US.

This declaration turned out to be a PR FAIL so far for the US.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Well in that case we should kill him and make him a martyr among brainwashed pakis....that will certainly fasten the process than watching him live 100 years.
Who knows after his death he and his idealogy might be forgotten...

I want the likes of Hafiz Sayed, Hamid Gul, Zaid Hamid, Malik Ishaq,Nazimi etc to live and spread their idealogy.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
You kill them or you don't kill them, the fcknuts will continue to worship these rats like Saeed & OBL no matter what.

US did dispose OBL's body in ocean to stop people making a mosque out of his gravestone but still some pakis applaud OBL like a messiah.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You kill them or you don't kill them, the fcknuts will continue to worship these rats like Saeed & OBL no matter what.

US did dispose OBL's body in ocean to stop people making a mosque out of his gravestone but still some pakis applaud OBL like a messiah.
ironically according to wahabi doctrine it would be unislamic to make osama grave and worship him

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Who knows after his death he and his idealogy might be forgotten...

I want the likes of Hafiz Sayed, Hamid Gul, Zaid Hamid, Malik Ishaq,Nazimi etc to live and spread their idealogy.
It is not his ideology...he is as brainwashed by the system as anyone else.

There will be many people to take over once he's been put to bed.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
He should be castrated & left hung on the public square in Islamabad. He does not just spread ideology, he hatches & executes terrorist plans. Don't tell me these activities are harmless to us or anyone.

KS

Bye bye DFI
It is not his ideology...he is as brainwashed by the system as anyone else.

There will be many people to take over once he's been put to bed.
I dont know if they can be as potent as Hafiz sayed though...

agentperry

bounty on hafeez saeed is a good bet. it will give usa a good stick to beat pakistan when ever it tries to show teeth to it. pakistan is doing great work in blackmailing and arm twisting usa on various occasions be it drones attack or anyother thing of this category. pakistan have enough cards namely supply routes, border patrolling and large areas where china is substituting usa.
now with bounty over saeed who is a public figure pakistan can be said to be a nation which is facilitating an international wanted criminal.
pakistan cant harm or even arrest saeed and this is a big thing.
now they have to face american pressure and haefez saeed

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
This Hafiz Saeed made it to the UN declared terrorist list right after 26/11 investigation got over & today Paki Ministers are defending/guarding him.

Shame on UN, Shame on GOI ! :fu:

KS

Bye bye DFI
this cnut is only a front...all planning and logistics is done by elements in paki army and isi.
As long as it plants divisions/hate in the minds of unsuspecting Pakistanis and hastens their downward spiral..I aint complaining.

Just seal the border, grab a bag of popcorn and watch the unfolding serial.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Has someone mentioned in this thread that recently CIA has found that he had contacts with OBL (I saw an American gentleman revealing this on TimesNow)?

Saeed is the same guy who mourn OBL death and organized mass prayers next day for him.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles