US position on Japan island dispute a betrayal

ice berg

Then you must have missed your weekly appointment with your shrink!
From your post, I assume your shrink usually telling you stuff like that? Otherwise how would you know? :rofl:

Novice

You understand what "Shrink" means, right? Hope he is not using Google translator. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
From your post, I assume your shrink usually telling you stuff like that? Otherwise how would you know? :rofl:
Dude that was seriously the lamest comeback ever. wtf?

s002wjh

Country flag
Lets do a head count of Chinese neighbours with territorial issues: Japan, Phillipines, Indonesia, India, Taiwan, Russia, South Korea; pretty much anybody with a common border :taunt1:
i don't think china has dispute with russia, Skorea, indonesia. the one i can think of is india,taiwan,japan, some the Asean, other dispute were solved or die down. on the other hand India has dispute with pretty much all its neighbors :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Dude that was seriously the lamest comeback ever. wtf?
Well, you may picture yourself a tiger but the commonly accepted avatar of your country is an elephant, such as the competition between dragon and elephant, you are too influenced by western culture, which paints a pejorative image of this lovely mammal, this is called inferiority complex. don't hate yourselves, love your elephant.
Dragon in western culture is a pejorative image as well, it is ugly and fat and bursts fire, but that is not our dragon, we love our dragon. We call ourselves the offspring of the dragon.

If there is any gap between India and China, that is the acceptance of self-identity, you need a revolution to purge your remaining of post-colonial self-denial, until that, you will continue to be you.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Well, you may picture yourself a tiger but the commonly accepted avatar of your country is an elephant, such as the competition between dragon and elephant, you are too influenced by western culture, which paints a pejorative image of this lovely mammal, this is called inferiority complex. don't hate yourselves, love your elephant.
Dragon in western culture is a pejorative image as well, it is ugly and fat and bursts fire, but that is not our dragon, we love our dragon. We call ourselves the offspring of the dragon.

If there is any gap between India and China, that is the acceptance of self-identity, you need a revolution to purge your remaining of post-colonial self-denial, until that, you will continue to be you.
That's some mad wisdom bro!

Btw, what in my post implied I warrant such enlightenment?

I love elephants though, they've good memory, I love dragons too(see my avatar).

Yeah acceptance of self identity, the same identity that took Mao 60 million deaths and a ----ing cultural revolution to erase. You guys are insecure of your culture, that is evident with you aping everything western. Don't want to derail the thread so won't elaborate further.

What does it say about you that you have to reply to the lamest comeback?
That I can identify a lame comeback when I read one?

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
That's some mad wisdom bro!

Btw, what in my post implied I warrant such enlightenment?

I love elephants though, they've good memory, I love dragons too(see my avatar).

Yeah acceptance of self identity, the same identity that took Mao 60 million deaths and a ----ing cultural revolution to erase. You guys are insecure of your culture, that is evident with you aping everything western. Don't want to derail the thread so won't elaborate further.

That I can identify a lame comeback when I read one?
see you will never understand it until you went through a revolution, there is no 60 million death, that is pure propaganda, India being a pseudodemocracy, starved more than 60 million to die, that is a fact.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
see you will never understand it until you went through a revolution, there is no 60 million death, that is pure propaganda, India being a pseudodemocracy, starved more than 60 million to die, that is a fact.
We have seen what a Cultural Revolution, as in China,.can do

Thank you, bvt no thank you.

One rather be deprived than be killed by party goons whipped into frenzy through fantasia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles