Is she Sarah the Palanquin?

I am happy if you don't believe this one:

At the races: Sarah Palin with husband Todd at the Belmont Stakes

She has the ninth wonders of the world!

Last edited:

sob

Mod
Country flag
How many more skeletons will tumble out of the closet for the Presidential Hopeful Cain.
Looks like his campaign has slid off track even before it could start.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
How many more skeletons will tumble out of the closet for the Presidential Hopeful Cain.
Looks like his campaign has slid off track even before it could start.
It has gotten very ugly, and his Republican colleagues are probably doing the dirty work.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
The woman whose photo was first posted is Sharon Bialek.

sob

Mod
Country flag
How do you foresee his campaign going on from here after these seies of allegations. Obviously he must have raised some money and his supporters would be pressurizing him to come clean on this issue.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
How do you foresee his campaign going on from here after these seies of allegations. Obviously he must have raised some money and his supporters would be pressurizing him to come clean on this issue.
I do not believe Cain will quit soon. The accusations as of today do not reflect in the poll numbers, and the first primary election for his party has yet to take place. I would be very happy to see him overcome this unpleasantness.

By the way, I think the Bialek woman looks like she was born a man.:shocked:

Reactions: sob

sob

Mod
Country flag
Herman Cain's Libya blunder adds to Republican woes | World news | The Guardian

Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain has revealed a precarious grasp of foreign affairs when he appeared unable to answer any questions on the Libya uprising.

In a meeting with the editorial board of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the pizza magnate – and former frontrunner in the Republican leadership contest – stumbled repeatedly when asked whether he agreed with the way Barack Obama dealt with the situation.

Cain, whose star has begun to wane following a string of sexual harassment allegations, struggled to show he understood what had been happening in Libya and why.

He paused, leaning back in his chair before replying: "OK, Libya. President Obama supported the uprising, correct?

"President Obama called for the removal of Gaddafi. Just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing before I say, 'yes I agree,' or 'no I didn't agree.' I do not agree with the way he handled it for the following reason – nope, that's a different one. I gotta go back to, see "¦ Got all this stuff twirling around in my head. Specifically, what are you asking me, did I agree or not disagree with Obama on?"

His inquisitors tried to eke out what Cain would have done had he been in the White House but to little avail.He said: "Some people say as president you're supposed to know everything. No you don't. I believe in having all the information, as much of it as I possibly can, rather than making a decision or statement about whether I totally agree or disagree when I wasn't privy to the situation."

After much fidgeting and prevarication, Cain eventually claimed he would have done a better job than the president.

niharjhatn

I do not believe Cain will quit soon. The accusations as of today do not reflect in the poll numbers, and the first primary election for his party has yet to take place. I would be very happy to see him overcome this unpleasantness.

By the way, I think the Bialek woman looks like she was born a man.:shocked:
What is with all the fairy dust around Cain? How come he got such a huge slice of support from the Republicans?

Personally, I believe he is simply an answer to Obama, to help mitigate the minority vote Obama gets. I never believed him to be a serious candidate - lacks the correct background IMO for real widespread republican support - the republicans simply use him to say "Hey African-Americans and other minorities... we aren't racist...we put up a black man too!" kinda thing.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Still, in Cain's favor he is a successful businessman, not a politician. When it comes time for the votes in the Republican primary elections to be cast, that may be important.

amoy

CBS News/NJ debate transcript, part 1 - CBS News

Major Garrett: Governor Huntsman, Governor Romney just said we're in the middle of a war that's-- we're not even declared or we're not even aware of. And Governor Perry said China will end up on the ash heap of history. You've been in China. You were the ambassador for our nation there under President Obama. What's your reaction?

Jon Huntsman:

....... So what should we be doing? We should be reaching out to our allies and constituencies within China. They're called the young people. They're called the internet generation. There are 500 million internet users in China.

Scott Pelley: And Governor, we're going to have to--

Jon Huntsman: And 80 million bloggers. And they are bringing about change, the likes of which is gonna take China down.

Scott Pelley: We're gonna have to leave it there, Governor.

Jon Huntsman: While we have an opportunity to go up and win back our economic--

Scott Pelley: Governor--

Jon Huntsman: --manufacturing muscles. That's all I wanna do as president.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Scott Pelley is a self-important horse's ass, as are most of the debate "moderators."

Huntsman saying "change is going to bring China down" is a little disturbing to me, and I'm not Chinese. :)

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Reviving an old thread for updates on current US politics for Biden's presidency and beyond, Since Biden is an establishment candidate, key events not favouring Biden will be "You Blink You Miss" kind of scenario.

=================
Interesting that known CAIR funded democrats voted against Biden's infrastructure bill. Pramila Jayapal broke ranks with omar and Tlaib.
=================
Here are the 13 Republicans who broke with Minority Leader McCarthy in supporting the $1 trillion infrastructural bill which would create legions of jobs & improve broadband/water supplies & other public works in the U.S. And the 6 progressive Dems who voted against it.
1636196839956.png

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Reviving an old thread for updates on current US politics for Biden's presidency and beyond, Since Biden is an establishment candidate, key events not favouring Biden will be "You Blink You Miss" kind of scenario.

=================
Interesting that known CAIR funded democrats voted against Biden's infrastructure bill. Pramila Jayapal broke ranks with omar and Tlaib.
=================
Here are the 13 Republicans who broke with Minority Leader McCarthy in supporting the $1 trillion infrastructural bill which would create legions of jobs & improve broadband/water supplies & other public works in the U.S. And the 6 progressive Dems who voted against it.
View attachment 117716

AOC and Omar not surprised.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

=================
=================
View attachment 117716

This bill is basically being funded by the federal reserve, and the people will be paying for it through inflation. It doesn't even have anything to do with infrastructure but just adds more and more to the debt.

The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) found that the bill would add $256 billion to the deficit, and the Penn-Wharton Budget Model said the bill would add no “significant” level of economic growth.

The bipartisan infrastructure would also advance leftist priorities by:

Defines “gender identity” as a protected class.
Doles out “digital equity” grants partly based on racial or ethnic minority status.

State-mandated carbon reduction program
Contains funding for “zero-emission vehicles”
Addresses “over-the-road bus tolling equity”
Contains the word “equity” 64 times
Provides roughly $2.5 billion to help the U.S. government expand the border processing stations used by migrants from poor Central American nations and other regions around the world.

The legislation calls for a study to review the potential impact of revoking the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline, even though it does not restore the job-creating project. The bill also has billions of dollars for border crossers and zero dollars for a border wall.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This bill is basically being funded by the federal reserve, and the people will be paying for it through inflation. It doesn't even have anything to do with infrastructure but just adds more and more to the debt.

The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) found that the bill would add $256 billion to the deficit, and the Penn-Wharton Budget Model said the bill would add no “significant” level of economic growth.

The bipartisan infrastructure would also advance leftist priorities by:

Defines “gender identity” as a protected class.
Doles out “digital equity” grants partly based on racial or ethnic minority status.

State-mandated carbon reduction program
Contains funding for “zero-emission vehicles”
Addresses “over-the-road bus tolling equity”
Contains the word “equity” 64 times
Provides roughly $2.5 billion to help the U.S. government expand the border processing stations used by migrants from poor Central American nations and other regions around the world.

The legislation calls for a study to review the potential impact of revoking the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline, even though it does not restore the job-creating project. The bill also has billions of dollars for border crossers and zero dollars for a border wall.
Looks like destiny is fed up with Muricans, Mohini Bhasmasura Hasta is what's happening in U.S.
Since They can't be destroyed from outside, destiny is implementing it's own designs from the inside.
1636201304673.png

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Looks like destiny is fed up with Muricans, Mohini Bhasmasura Hasta is what's happening in U.S.
Since They can't be destroyed from outside, destiny is implementing it's own designs from the inside.
View attachment 117722
Pretty much. If you look at it in economic terms, the current national debt is $29 trillion.

Biden's infrastructure bill is another $2 trillion. I don't know what the budget for that thing looks like, how much of it comes out of future tax revenue. But let's make a bold assumption that it's all stacking onto the national debt.

That means the numbers look like this now:
National debt: $31 trillion
Annual GDP: $23 trillion
Tax revenue: $4 trillion

Thus we can calculate:
Debt-to-GDP: 135%
Max interest rate: 13.3%

The max interest rate is basically the maximum interest rate the Federal Reserve can offer before the interest on the debt eclipses the entire tax revenue. So if the Federal Reserve raised interest rates to 13%, Amrikis would be paying around $4 trillion in interest, which is greater than the tax revenue. If that were the case, it means that funding any operations of government would be 100% debt. So in practice, you can slash that number by about 1/3. Meaning that the max interest rate the Federal Reserve can now offer is 4%, which would be 1/3 of Amriki tax revenue going to pay interest on the debt.

The problem is that interest rates are the primary tool the government has to fight inflation. If you can't raise interest rates above the rate of inflation, then money will leave the country. This is especially concerning because of just HOW much money the Fed has pumped into the economy over the past few years. Most of it apparently has gone to bid up the housing market. But if that money starts being circulated, the velocity of money will increase, and Amrikis could be seeing some pretty serious inflation. It's already up to 5%, and that's without housing prices decreasing very much.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
100,450,000 People Not in Labor Force – No Job and Not Even Looking.

The October jobs report that came out on Friday isn’t as good as Joe Biden claims it is. Biden on Friday falsely claimed his economic recovery is “faster” and “stronger” than “anyone could have predicted.” He also absurdly claimed “wages are up.”

The labor participation rate has not budged since last year. Joe Biden is not creating any new jobs. For the 14th straight month, more than 100 million people are not in the labor force.

The Labor Department’s Bureau of Labor Statistics announced on Friday that 100,450,000 people in this country were not in the labor force in October... This is the 14th straight month that this “not in the labor force” number has remained above 100,000,000. Persons who are neither employed nor unemployed are not in the labor force.

This category includes retired persons, students, those taking care of children or other family members, and others who are neither working nor seeking work. Among those not in the labor force in October, 1.3 million persons said they were prevented from looking for work due to the pandemic.

America is now pretty much the land of homeless druggies and understaffed businesses.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles