US pleased to get India's support in UN showdown with Sri Lanka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
LTTE is no humanist.

But what the SL Govt did after declaring a no fire zone and then massacring all within that Zone with artillery is disgraceful and most unsoldierly.

They should be handled with the contempt that they deserve.

Disgraceful scum.

And these scoundrels call themselves Buddhists!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I didn't supported the resolution. I already said couple of days back.

My Point was Lankans are anti-Indian. Match was just trolling.

Everyone hates LTTE, many consider SL Tamils as Lankans only. Still fine but one should not support or sympathies with SL because they are Anti-Indian and will remain so for long long time to come.
You have raised good point.

hating LTTE doesn't make one pro-sinhala.

addiction

India should pay more attention to better its relationship with neighborhood countries than pleasing a country that does not fight any war from its own soil!

It took us hell lot of efforts/investments to improve our relationship with Myanmar after same kind of resolution had been imposed on that country which we supported at some stage and then realized it was only China who benefited from it"¦

We are already struggling to sustain good relationship with our existing friendly countries like Nepal"¦ Bangladesh despite our support to their liberation does not see India as its friend or partner country"¦.relationship with Pak is well known"¦IF we keep supporting US on such things, soon we might end up losing Iran.. and now, with this we have triggered another diplomatic stiff with another friendly country called Sri Lanka"¦

I don't understand where we are heading and what our vision is!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You have raised good point.

hating LTTE doesn't make one pro-sinhala.
Likewise detesting the despicable deceit of SL Govt to kill people in their declared 'No fire Zone', does not make one pro LTTE!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
India struggles with her relationship with its neighbour because it is ambivalent and pursues weak kneed policies.

One does not have to be belligerent with one's neighbours, but one has to indicate where they get off!

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
Guys all hate LTTE for sure including me what we are asking is provide equality to the remaining Tamil help them claim their land and more than all respect and dignity.

And in all this mess dont forget it was us who partially or fully created LTTE for various reason at first place and TAMILS are suffering for this till now.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Likewise detesting the despicable deceit of SL Govt to kill people in their declared 'No fire Zone', does not make one pro LTTE!
I agree with that.

Thats why i condemn both.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
why do we have 2 separate "UN resolution on lanka" threads running parallel to each other ?

Poseidon

Country flag
24 countries have votes against SL.
Only 15 in favor of SL.
8 have abstained.

BD,China,Pak has voted in favor of SL.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
:facepalm:

Look at the list. All out friends voted for SL. BD has returned the favor for SL throwing the match day before.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Closing this thread. Please use the other one for views on this issue. We have two threads running which is not required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles