US plans Jewish state in Indian-held Kashmir

Country flag
US plans Jewish state in IHK | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Lahore – The CIA designed a plot to create a rift in Pakistan as well as other Islamic states and China for the supremacy of the US and India in 1994, it has been revealed.

The CIA planned to create rift among the Army, other sensitive departments and the political forces in Pakistan to establish another Jewish state in the Indian-held Kashmir. According to the design, the international aid-backed non-government organisations are in action to implement the plan of strengthening Indian lobby in Balochistan and establishing another Israeli state in IHK., which would eye Pakistan and China.

The CIA planned to isolate and malign the Army and other sensitive organisations because these institutions stand as the biggest hurdles to the CIA designs in the region resisting US's penetration and fight Indo-US nexus aimed to create anarchy and lawlessness.

New heights of Pakistani paranoia

Tomcat

i would desire that rather then a crap called pureland and this is just a pure land night mare on elem street

mayfair

Radio Jhootistan at its very best.

Shouldn't this be in the Members thread.

pmaitra

Now their newspapers have resorted to conspiracy theories.

sanjay

They live in their own world - their own bubble of artificial reality, where Jews have unlimited magical powers. It's like Nazi ideology, which can vilify to the point of inciting mass-murder.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
HAHAHA! :pound: That's a good joke. Made my morning.

Poseidon

Country flag
Their next conspiracy theory:US plans to declare OBL as a national hero!:lol:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Kashmir is where all aliens captured by the US are. Area 51 is not in Roswell as reported. That's just a diversionary tactic. It's Kashmir where it is.

mayfair

Kashmir is where all aliens captured by the US are. Area 51 is not in Roswell as reported. That's just a diversionary tactic. It's Kashmir where it is.
Don't you know? OBL was captured from IA 15 Core headquarters, flown to Abbotabad whichc is only a few miles away. Killed in cold blood, a Hizb guest house was deliberately damaged and then US dumped OBL's body in Arabian sea. All this to damage Pakistan's credibility in the world and promote Indian interests.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
The general idea what he wants to convey is that the infighting between muslims is not caused by muslims, everyone else is responsible. So lets make an new enemy out there which will take the attention out of our embracing situation. :pound:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Hahhahahahhaahhahahaaha This is the best from pakistan till now......why failed state pakistan keeps amazing me is a mystery. Moreover, sometimes I feel that poor pakistanis have to resort to cheap shots to pull up their already downtrodden ego/moral, with such articles and theories :D

P.S: LF great find!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I wonder why we US and India did not consider Jewish state in Himachal or Sikkim!!

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I wonder why we US and India did not consider Jewish state in Himachal or Sikkim!!
Because these are not muslim majority areas i.e self-proclaimed protectorate/area of interest ---> "Islamic Thekedar" pakistan (though no muslim country gives a hoot to their delusion........). However, these two will be Dar-ul-harb....hence great islamic conquerors from failed state pakistan would bestow their rein over them, they may Surrender to the "KAFir" army, if conditions get unfavorable, and still claim victory afterwards to their delusional awam LOL hahahahahah :D

Last edited:

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
What? Only in J&K? I heard USA is planning Jewish Rule over whole of India.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
US is talking about POK....................... Since Pakistani is under control of US.

agentperry

they have such a great imagination i think most of the story writers in us comics industry are pakis. why dont they have there own comic brand, now they have few jihadi heros to inspire.

Arunpillai

What a joke.. Lol.. Jewish/israeli areas in kashmir? Does this even merit a thread ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Well some speculate Jesus died in Kashmir and technically Jesus was a Jew. Pakistanis can find various links to prove their CTs.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles