US - Iran Conflict 2020

Vikram314

Country flag
176 souls? Which inbred world are you living in and writing your retard posts mate? Konse nashe mai hoo?
The MI-17 was a case of 'blue on blue' or Fratricide but to make it simple for an ignorant retard like you, 'Friendly fire.
Only 6 IAF Personal and 1 Civilian were killed in the Incident and not 176 souls as you claim from that regard mind of yours.
India Accepts it's losses but this is not the case with a country like Pakistan!
You speak about friendly fire but mate, I hope you recall how during a skirmish with Soviet MIG-23s, an F16 was shot down due to Friendly fire by another F-16 (even though I have my reasons to believe that it was actually a Mig 23 which shot down that F-16)
So don't speak about friendly fire in Indian airforce! Go and check the History of your airforce and than do the Research and you will realise how Unprofessional Pakistan Airforce Truly is! Atleast indian airforce Accepted it's losses like a professional service which is truthful to its nation!
View attachment 126189
He is talking about Ukraine international airline flight which was shot down by IRGC in Jan 2020. Brother you need to calm down a bit.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
176 souls? Which inbred world are you living in and writing your retard posts mate? Konse nashe mai hoo?
The MI-17 was a case of 'blue on blue' or Fratricide but to make it simple for an ignorant retard like you, 'Friendly fire.
Only 6 IAF Personal and 1 Civilian were killed in the Incident and not 176 souls as you claim from that regard mind of yours.
India Accepts it's losses but this is not the case with a country like Pakistan!
You speak about friendly fire but mate, I hope you recall how during a skirmish with Soviet MIG-23s, an F16 was shot down due to Friendly fire by another F-16 (even though I have my reasons to believe that it was actually a Mig 23 which shot down that F-16)
So don't speak about friendly fire in Indian airforce! Go and check the History of your airforce and than do the Research and you will realise how Unprofessional Pakistan Airforce Truly is! Atleast indian airforce Accepted it's losses like a professional service which is truthful to its nation!
View attachment 126189
Ssshhhh
FB_IMG_1579252069614.jpg

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
He is talking about Ukraine international airline flight which was shot down by IRGC in Jan 2020. Brother you need to calm down a bit.
What calm down bro? Oh ok but I was originally thinking that he was talking about the MI-17 incident. By god if @Sayaaf was not banned. I would have Destroyed the Little punk on the forum :cool1:

Super Flanker

Because they thought they were shooting down Air Force One.Stupid mullas.They killed their own children.God have mecy.RIP innocent 176 souls.
Hey @desicanuk. Dude. Ignore this post of mine. It was not supposed to sent to you. In rage I thought that you were @Sayaaf and sent the Reply. Sorry again, I was supposed to be replying to @Sayaaf.

Super Flanker

Pakistan bombed 6 of your locations. If you want I can name those 6 location exactly. What was india response? They backed down and never retaliated. This is what you call Owning the escalation ladder. Deter your Enemy with a stronger response.

Come out of your delusions and stop drinking theat kool aid BJP selling you and ask your own government and airforce about the shortcomings which let PAF own that 27 FEB day.
@Sayaaf Hey mate! This is the result of severe delusion which is at its Ignorant peak! You had missed all your bombs and ran away because of sheer fear of Indian Jets when they arrived!

Indian Airforce had the balls and guts to go deep into Pakistani Airspace and drop 4-5+ Spice 2000 munitions on terror camps, kill 300 Terrorists and come back untouched and sound!

And What did your Airforce do in retaliation? Just drop Guided munitions from Stand Off Ranges from your own Airspace and didn't dare to cross the LOC(Line of Control) because of fear of Indian Airforce.

Hey you delusional Ignorant! Indian airforce never backed down that day! Indian airforce gave you a very sound and powerful answer back to you by making your airforce panic and drop their bombs in Empty fields and your jets ran away! Even after Indian airforce was at a numerical Disadvantage that day against Pakistan Airforce, they still made sure that you failed your airstrikes.

Your Airforce came to conduct operation Swift retort but instead Indian Airforce made it become Swift Retard! And you lost an f-16 to a Mig 21 in the Process.

Now with regards to that incident of MI-17 Friendly fire, yes our Airforce had accepted that it was a mistake on our part but the fact is that we accepted our shortcomings that day and Indian Airforce accepted losses like a very professional service. Unlike Pakistan Airforce which is still left to accept that they lost an f16 to a mig 21.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles