US - Iran Conflict 2020

Deathstar

Country flag
Say what you will but the intelligence apparatus and the non state actors Iran has at its disposal is something we can only dream about.

The amount of influence they have in the middle East is really astounding ever after all the sanctions they continue to influence almost everyone in the Middle East one way or the other.

Their use of non state actors and asymmetric warfare is something India can learn from.

Advancing their influence by using culture and money of which India has both in plenty i wonder why we are behind.

Iraq is literally filled with militias who pledge loyalty to Iran. Assad is safe and has conquered most of his territory back which helps Iran too.

Hezebollah has waged a war with israel with varying level of success Hamas continues to move ahead.

So many militias an extremely big intelligence network let's see how iran responds.

I really wish we could built up the amount of influence Iran has built over the years to such success.
Iran has considerable influence over Indian shias as well. They can easily mobilize crowds here........

Knowitall

Iran has considerable influence over Indian shias as well. They can easily mobilize crowds here........
Indeed infact rallies are already being held in Kashmir.

The power that they hold always manages to surprise me.

I have a certain degree of respect for them after going through so much they still stand strong and continue to grow.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag

If American interests get harmed, Iran will be in big trouble.
Iran doesn't seem to be in a mood to back off.

Deathstar

Country flag
Indeed infact rallies are already being held in Kashmir.

The power that they hold always manages to surprise me.

I have a certain degree of respect for them after going through so much they still stand strong and continue to grow.
Yup Iran is my favourite islamic country and i have immense respect for them. Only country that stands up to the US

Waanar

Country flag
AUMF is Authorization for use of mil force against terrorists btw. Nice, warmongering thread.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Yup Iran is my favourite islamic country and i have immense respect for them. Only country that stands up to the US
I have respect for them as they are moving away from Islam. Nationality trumps religion for Iranians like Indians. Unfortunately, they have a theocratic government which I'm sure will get toppled sooner or later.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
If American interests get harmed, Iran will be in big trouble.
Iran doe
This is a war which US cannot win.
Iran not only have a big army they have lakhs of militia around the middle east hizbulah with 17000 rockets will simply overpower Israeli iron dome and will force Israel to launch a mass strike on them.
In Iraq were every fighter lives for Iranian name will actively search and target American forces. Saudi will be hammered by yemen forces.
Strait of hormuz will be filled with mines etc.
Iran itself is fully covered with SAM systems including s-300 and it's copies. Iran is terrain is mostly mountains making it one hell of military mission.

And IRAN IS MASTER OF asymmetric warfare and covert war just like Americans they use any means and methods to kill others even if it requires allah hu akbar.
I'm pretty sure if iran wants to escalate they can send their Iraqi proxies to raid bunch of American bases.
And tons of conventional missiles which they have will also target American bases.

Me to kahu ga HARMI KO HARMI HI TAKRE H. :santa:

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Iran not only have a big army they have lakhs of militia around the middle east hizbulah with 17000 rockets will simply overpower Israeli iron dome and will force Israel to launch a mass strike on them.
In Iraq were every fighter lives for Iranian name will actively search and target American forces. Saudi will be hammered by yemen forces.
Iran itself is fully covered with SAM systems including s-300 and it's copies. Iran is terrain is mostly mountains making it one hell of military mission.

And IRAN IS MASTER OF asymmetric warfare and covert war just like Americans they use any means and methods to kill others even if it requires allah hu akbar.
I'm pretty sure if iran wants to escalate they can send their Iraqi proxies to raid bunch of American bases.
And tons of conventional missiles which they have will also target American bases.

Don't understand how Iran gets the money to spread its network though? Even after having so many sanctions. Something is off.
Iran is definitely the top dog in Middle East though. But I still think US is just too good for them. They will give a hard time to US though.

Pulakeshin

Country flag

Don't understand how Iran gets the money to spread its network though? Even after having so many sanctions. Something is off.
Iran is definitely the top dog in Middle East though. But I still think US is just too good for them. They will give a hard time to US though.

Country flag
Only Porkistan and North Korea have a history of selling nuclear technology on the black market. Even if Russia chooses to transfer the technology, US is not in a position to browbeat them. Porkistan on the other hand lives on American charity.

Edit: Missed the country which caused the most damage to India with its proliferation, China.
chinese are too pussy to challenge USA directly. They didn't have any
fear of india. indian capability was very limited no megaton nukes or long
range missiles, it was easy for them.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Don't understand how Iran gets the money to spread its network though? Even after having so
They are facing mass protest throughout the country. But still iran is not some colonial experiment of Europe and is a proud country. And this patriotism allow that country to run.
And they have OiL.
Iran is definitely the top dog in Middle East though. But I still think US is just too good for them. They will give a hard time to US though
Seeing American performance in other areas makes me uncertain. I think Iranian invasion will be sinking whole for untied states of America. Iran is definitely a top dog of Middle east.
Winning the war doesn't include bombing sheet daily etc winning = completing objectives.
Can Americans create lots of body bags yes can they precisely mange the situation then NO.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
They are facing mass protest throughout the country. But still iran is not some colonial experiment of Europe and is a proud country. And this patriotism allow that country to run.
And they have OiL.

Seeing American performance in other areas makes me uncertain. I think Iranian invasion will be sinking whole for untied states of America. Iran is definitely a top dog of Middle east.
Winning the war doesn't include bombing sheet daily etc winning = completing objectives.
Can Americans create lots of body bags yes can they precisely mange the situation then NO.
US has the ability to do to Iran what they did to Iraq. Look at Iraq now. They are hardly a shadow of their former self. I think Iraq was not as nationalist when US invaded Iraq. The only difference between Iraq and Iran is that Iranians are more nationalistic and have a proud heritage. People having strong connections to its land are difficult to suppress. This nationalistic factor might be a problem for US but ultimately US being a world power will triumph.

here2where

You have 'favourite' Islamic country ?
Damn !!!:rotfl:
I kind of get what the poster actually meant.
Its hard to think of Iran as a bunch of goat fuckers, even though they are basically another bunch of believers of the original paedophile desert thug.

Even though its a islamic theocracy, you can never bunch them with the other towel head goat fucker arabs.

https://www.persiansarenotarabs.com/

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/aug/10/eight-reasons-why-iran-is-great-van

Deathstar

Country flag
You have 'favourite' Islamic country ?
Damn !!!:rotfl:
Why dont u check HDI of Iran and other indicators as well. Despite being under extreme sanctions ,they outperform us Indians as well as other islamic countries.
If not for the sanctions ,they would have been the most powerful country in the entire islamic world. I would any day choose Iran over any other islamic country

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles