'US hypersonic weapons threat to Russia'

Damian

Have you ever done anything else than dump crap on every thing Indian?
Really, everything Indian? You know what, go and read all my posts without that Yours syndrome of "everyone is against me, oh no that primitive, barbarian Pole is against me" crap.

Why should we treat you differently and cut you any slack or give you any room for your pride?
Maybe because I provide You sources that are also non Polish ones. You start to use Your brain? Or no, and You will continue that Your xenophobia silly thing and hatred to anyone that is not Indian and might have different opinion than Yours.

What goes around comes around, you never say anything good about any Indian stuff and if it is good you keep quite you only pick on bad stuff.
Ah so the rules are like in a kindergarten? I say something good then You say something good, and screw the facts, sources and arguments? How old are You? 5?

I was never talking anything wrong about Indian culture, never said anything wrong about Indian history, never said anything bad about Indians as a nation. In fact the only thing I ever cirticized seriously using argumentation and based on observations and knowledge, was Arjun tank.

So maybe stop delude Yourself and hate every non Indian, it's silly, childish, and even stupid.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Really, everything Indian? You know what, go and read all my posts without that Yours syndrome of "everyone is against me, oh no that primitive, barbarian Pole is against me" crap.

Maybe because I provide You sources that are also non Polish ones. You start to use Your brain? Or no, and You will continue that Your xenophobia silly thing and hatred to anyone that is not Indian and might have different opinion than Yours.

Ah so the rules are like in a kindergarten? I say something good then You say something good, and screw the facts, sources and arguments? How old are You? 5?

I was never talking anything wrong about Indian culture, never said anything wrong about Indian history, never said anything bad about Indians as a nation. In fact the only thing I ever cirticized seriously using argumentation and based on observations and knowledge, was Arjun tank.

So maybe stop delude Yourself and hate every non Indian, it's silly, childish, and even stupid.
Get over yourself, you are biased. Dont bring in silly arguments of i hate everyone who is not Indian, we already had the discussion on who is the Pacifist remember? and that was not you.

Damian

Get over yourself, you are biased. Dont bring in silly arguments of i hate everyone who is not Indian, we already had the discussion on who is the Pacifist remember? and that was not you.
I'am biased? So in discussed case of that charge myth even non Poles are biased? Only Godless-Kafir is not biased then?

And what pacifism have to being biased or unbiased?

And yes, You hate everyone who is not Indian or who dare ciriticize anything connected to India, even if these ciritcs are constructive, aimed to for example help India.

Besides this I don't know much about India history, and I don't say that some things in India history are not true. So please, spare us Your briliant commentaries about history of other nations, especially that do to Your xenophobia You don't know shit about others history.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
IMG-1 If I am not wrong that is Light Cavalry, they called them Hussars or something, primarily used for surveillance duty.
They are Uhlans.

(Oops, sorry LB.)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles