US embassy in Pakistan under siege

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
i dont know why they are destroying public property

the best they can do is to boycott the American products

why disturbing peace of your own country

average american

If you want the average american point of view instead of what is poltically correct, its disgusting behavior,, in a disgusting country by a disgusting people over an even more disgusting religon. Just for the record

sob

Mod
Country flag
An Article from Thomas Friedman Carried in Indian Express today

Look in the mirror - Indian Express

On Monday, David D. Kirkpatrick, the Cairo bureau chief for The Times, quoted one of the Egyptian demonstrators outside the American Embassy, Khaled Ali, as justifying last week's violent protests by declaring: "We never insult any prophet — not Moses, not Jesus — so why can't we demand that Muhammad be respected?" Ali, a 39-year-old textile worker, was holding up a handwritten sign in English that read: "Shut Up America". "Obama is the president, so he should have to apologise!"

I read several such comments from the rioters in the press last week, and I have a big problem with them. I don't like to see anyone's faith insulted, but we need to make two things very clear — more clear than President Barack Obama's team has made them. One is that an insult — even one as stupid and ugly as the anti-Islam video on YouTube that started all of this — does not entitle people to go out and attack embassies and kill innocent diplomats. That is not how a proper self-governing people behave. There is no excuse for it. It is shameful. And, second, before demanding an apology from our president, Ali and the young Egyptians, Tunisians, Libyans, Yemenis, Pakistanis, Afghans and Sudanese who have been taking to the streets might want to look in the mirror — or just turn on their own televisions. They might want to look at the chauvinistic bile that is pumped out by some of their own media — on satellite television stations and websites or sold in sidewalk bookstores outside of mosques — insulting Shiites, Jews, Christians, Sufis and anyone else who is not a Sunni, or fundamentalist, Muslim. There are people in their countries for whom hating "the other" has become a source of identity and a collective excuse for failing to realise their own potential.
Mr.Friedman has given many examples of hate speeches against other religions, against Shias that emanate from the top level of these countries and there is no protest or sign of regret from the Government or the common man. If that is the case then what right do the people from these countries have to protest against the video in such a violent way.

Blackwater

3 police men died and many injured in anti-islam violence in karachi,many police cars torched

Did karachi police made anti -islam video:rofl::rofl::rofl:

niharjhatn

golden Q

also boycott american citizenship:lol::lol::lol:
LOL if they boycott American products, the Pakistani army will be back fighting with sticks and stones.

Then how will they fund terror groups, harass J+K?

Well, at least the next time an overseas hit team comes to take out a target next to a military academy, they can hide their incompetence behind the veil of technological inferiority :lol:

Blackwater

i dont know why they are destroying public property

the best they can do is to boycott the American products

why disturbing peace of your own country

All Pakistanis should leave America and UK in protest if u really love Allah tala:p:p

kyo ha dum:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

cloud_9

Country flag
In Lahore, the protesters are reported to be close to the US Consulate.
Protesters have torched a petrol pump in the Faizabad area of Rawalpindi.
Two banks of have been torched near PIDC in Karachi.
Protesters are reported to be looting shops and businesses near PIDC. The area is close to one of the routes that lead to the US Consulate in Karachi.
According to Geo News, Prince Cinema in Karachi has also been set on fire.
Five police vehicles have been set ablaze in the Faizabad area of Rawalpindi. Protesters and the police have been regularly clashing in the area.
Protesters in Islamabad's Red Zone reach the last barricade of containers and continue to clash with the police. Express News reported that around 15,000 more protesters have entered the Red Zone.
A bank on MA Jinnah Road in Lahore has been set on fire.
Somehow this was Youm-e-Ishq-e-Rasool (pbuh) [love of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) Day] to show their love for their Prophet.....the almighty should be really happy now :namaste:
Was the holiday declared so that everyone can take part in the looting and burning :confused:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
golden Q

also boycott american citizenship:lol::lol::lol:
this is complete foolishness to destroy public property that too of own country

better would be if all the Muslims countries stop using American product just for a single month
they can give billions dollar

such as the Pepsi,the latest i phone 5,coke, and many such American products

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Damn it. I wish they had succeeded in laying a proper siege of the US embassy. The last time it happened in 1978, it changed mid east dynamics.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
LOL if they boycott American products, the Pakistani army will be back fighting with sticks and stones.

Then how will they fund terror groups, harass J+K?

Well, at least the next time an overseas hit team comes to take out a target next to a military academy, they can hide their incompetence behind the veil of technological inferiority :lol:
i dont know and wonder a person from a country like India is talking such

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Damn it. I wish they had succeeded in laying a proper siege of the US embassy. The last time it happened in 1978, it changed mid east dynamics.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

btw, what can you expect from Pakistani youths who idolize Hafiz Saeed and likes
burning their own country down which is already under shambles :lol:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Mullah with the help of govt. of Pakistan and and establishment leading Pakistani illiterate Zombies to do politics over this issue against USA. When Rest of the world is quite these 'Badmash' Pakistani Muslims are having special religious itch.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I think these riots are just fine. It shows the religion's true character and ultimately watch its demise.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles