US diplomat crushes Pakistani to death by his car

Blackwater

ISLAMABAD - A US diplomat crushed a Pakistani citizen to death in a road accident on Friday.:lol::lol:

According to details, the accident occurred at 7th Avenue, where a speeding BMW car bearing registration number PE-214 crashed into a pedestrian, killing him on the spot. The victim was identified as Zahoor Ahmed, aged 63.

According to the police, the car was driven by US Embassy General Service Officer (GSO) Monica Sajal. Soon after the accident, she managed to flee from the scene. However, later the embassy staff cooperated with the victim's family and the police.

Rescue officials shifted the victim to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS), where doctors pronounced him dead upon. Station House Officer (SHO) of Abpara Police station Abdul Majeed talking to Pakistan Today said that police had started investigation into the case.

He claimed that the car involved in the accident had been impounded. However, the SHO insisted that the FIR of the incident was being delayed on the request of deceased's son as he was busy in the funeral of his father.

Meanwhile, in a statement, US embassy said that an accredited US diplomat was involved in a road accident on May 24 on 7th Avenue in the vicinity of Melody Market.

"The embassy employee's vehicle collided with a pedestrian. Tragically, the pedestrian died as a result of his injuries. We extend our heartfelt condolences to the family affected by this tragedy. We have and will continue to cooperate fully with the appropriate Pakistani authorities on the investigation. We will work through our local insurance company to address financial questions or concerns of those affected. We express our deepest regret for this terrible accident," the statement added.

It is relevant to note that during the last few years a number of people have become victims of rash driving of US diplomats. Recently on February 16, 2013 a US embassy vehicle driven by diplomat Lupersio Perez hit a motorcycle, killing one rider on the spot and injuring the other.

One more person crushed under vehicle driven by US diplomat | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Blackwater

I fail to understand ,why more pakis comes under american cars ??:p:p:shocked::shocked:

Blackwater

According to the police, the car was driven by US Embassy General Service Officer (GSO) Monica Sajal. Soon after the accident, she managed to flee from the scene. However, later the embassy staff cooperated with the victim's family and the police.

what sort of name is this?? was she paki working for american embassy ??

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Drone attacks can be acceptable, but not this!

This is taking things too far!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I wonder what embassy staff are instructed to do in case of accident.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I wonder what embassy staff are instructed to do in case of accident.
In Pakistan ?

Best way is to flea from the scene but make sure you inform the police and Ambulance, this is what embassy officials have done in this case, i think. If there is no one in area then one must help the injured or take him to hospital. I would do the same in Pakistan.

Never stop if the area is crowded there are high chances that mob will hassle you or beat you up or may kill you and burn your car.

Blackwater

In Pakistan ?

Best way is to flea from the scene but make sure you inform the police and Ambulance, this is what embassy officials have done in this case, i think. If there is no one in area then one must help the injured or take him to hospital. I would do the same in Pakistan.

Never stop if the area is crowded there are high chances that mob will hassle you or beat you up or may kill you and burn your car.

same in india too

tramp

In Pakistan ?

Mob lynching is common in Pakistan for incidents of lesser gravity.

tramp

Diplomatic immunity will sure be invoked. And dia payments made to silence relatives.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles