US Deep State

Discussion in 'Military Analysis' started by pmaitra, May 5, 2017.

1. Razor

Razor STABLE GENIUS Moderator

Umm, What are you talking about? Was it a reply to my post? :confused:

Anyway I am not talking about common americans, who don't know Georgia from Georgia (Sakartvelo) and thinks every turban has a terrorist underneath. I'm talking about the "deep state" when I say "they don't give a shit about dead americans," they give a shit only if they(deep state) can be tied back to those dead americans and the repurcussions that may follow.

mendosa likes this.
  2. captscooby81

captscooby81 Senior Member Senior Member

Sir jiii such a long one but after reading this the only thing i am able to understand to by poor brain capacity was this author is obsessed with UFOs ...Har baat mein UFO UFO UFO likha hai .. does UFOs also a deep state project ?????

raja696 and aditya10r like this.
  3. IndianHawk

IndianHawk Senior Member Senior Member

That post was to indicate that the people who consist of deep state are highly passionate people that is why they are at top positions. Their passion towards a perticular ideology drives them. Many of them genuinely believe that they are doing right by their nation /community and that is why collateral damage is justify.

Many Indians don't give a shit about defense and foreign policy yet here we are debating on a defense forum . Why??

It is the same thing about USA.

raja696 likes this.
  4. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

Vladimir Putin comments on the US Deep State (video begins from near the end of the clip):

5. Mikesingh

Mikesingh Senior Member Senior Member

Right! I gotta feeling that the deep state has something to do with the so called 'alien agenda' too. Remember, MJ12 and the fact that Eisenhower met ETs at Edwards AFB when he was the president. This fact has been authenticated by numerous insiders/whistle blowers. Check this out for whatever it's worth...

Did it really happen and is the US government run by the Bilderbergs, Illuminati and the ETs on the agenda for establishing a New World Order? Food for thought for conspiracy buffs!! :cool3:

6. pmaitra

@captscooby81 and @Mikesingh,

Don't let my comment inhibit you guys from discussing extra-terrestrial stuff.

I think we have a lot of guess-work going on when it comes to UFOs. I believe in UFO in its literal sense, i.e., an Unidentified Flying Object. So, if there is some secret NASA project being tested somewhere in Arizona or Nevada, the locals see it, they fail to identify it, and they aptly call it an UFO.

There is also the case of our brains playing tricks with us. Even Indian soldiers posted in Ladakh see stuff, when it actually is a case of their brains not being supplied with enough oxygen and thus their brains playing tricks with their minds.

There was a Russian chess-master and the then president of the Buddist Republic of Kamykia, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, who claimed to have been abducted by aliens. I tried to keep an open mind, but I remain a sceptic.

Do post more about Eisenhower's meeting with aliens. Who knows what secrets the universe holds for us?

@Razor probably knows about this. @Project Dharma and @Bahamut, have a look at this video.

7. Razor

I can't see the video now, but I know who you are talking about, and I have probably seen the video too, long ago.
    But I remain sceptical, as well.

I have also heard of MJ12 and Eisenhower meeting the alien delegation and so on, but there isn't much proof to all this other than some dude saying this or that happened.
    Probably the USGOV is using these people to divert attention from the super advanced super secret tech being developed and tested in these secret bases.

pmaitra likes this.
  8. pmaitra

I have driven through the deserts of Arizona and Nevada, both in the winter and in the summer. The heat can, metaphorically speaking, fry the brain cells, as much as the cold can freeze it. :)

captscooby81 and Razor like this.
  9. Razor

Yes, and hallucinations might follow, if exposed for extended periods.

captscooby81 and pmaitra like this.
  10. aditya10r

aditya10r Mera Bharat mahan Senior Member

Oh great look where this thread is headed................From amreeki deep state to UFO and Aleins..........

---- main toh chala Himalaya,ganja pelunga waha..............

Krusty, Ancient Indian and Razor like this.
  11. Mikesingh

Can we have a dedicated thread for this? There's tons of info on this topic. I can start one if ok with you.

Just punch 'mikesingh' in the search window on the website: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/index.php and you'll find hundreds of threads written by me covering these topics.

Or the fourth avatar on the left here....http://thelivingmoon.com/47guest_contributors/index.html

here....http://thelivingmoon.com/46_mike_singh/index.html

The truth is out there! :cool3:

12. pmaitra

Sure, go ahead. Give it a short and catchy title. :)

Mikesingh likes this.
  13. aditya10r

@pmaitra @Razor @captscooby81 @Mikesingh

Okay i understand what US deep state is capable of..
    But what can the indian gov can do to minimize the Amreeki khatra and influence???

Its a trillion dollar question

Indian Sniper.001 and raja696 like this.
  14. Mikesingh

How do you know if we aren't part of the NWO already? That's the million dollar question!!

Spot Modi in the New World Order reproduced from the Economist just before Trump took over.....

Untitled-1.jpg

15. pmaitra

Exactly. As a matter of fact, I said something vaguely on the same line when I referred to who coined the term "BRIC" which later became "BRICS."

Also, have you ever noticed that places like the Cayman Islands never get invaded despite being the tax-haven and home to some of the wealthiest personalities?

16. aditya10r

Germany did not even bother to think about switzerland during ww1 and ww2 both the times..................

Indian Sniper.001 and pmaitra like this.
  17. pmaitra

Yep, yet another good example. Not only that, Switzerland, along with the City of London, holds gold reserves used as collateral for international currency exchange and trade.

aditya10r likes this.
  18. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    you are on ATS too?! naaiice! i keep visiting it once in a few days as one of the junctions of & part of my (ir)regular 'UFOlogy' & other High Strangeness study jaunts.

P.S. - there's some famous poster named 'pegasus' on ATS? faintly recall.

TheSeeker and Mikesingh like this.
  19. captscooby81

captscooby81 Senior Member Senior Member

May be i think you need to tweak your question little different what will the indian hindu s can do to survive the NWO.. I am sure they need the land and the people in it but surely not the faith which this land follows .. They need the 1.2 billion loyal servants to the Vatican....Who knows modi itself has understood that the future for hindu s is bleak in the NWO ....

aditya10r likes this.
  20. anoop_mig25

anoop_mig25 Senior Member Senior Member

Wasn`t ut was coined by chairman of Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Jim O'Neill, between who added South africa too BRIC and why

Between i think "Goldman Sachs" is too part of so called deep state

I think every country has deep state .its member are part of every important institute of country or they rope people who can influence gov of country