US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

Blackwater

Doesn't make ours holier than theirs.

A refugee from a war torn country and a lying opportunist from a leading developing country .. are cases poles apart. Don't mix the two.

it does indian diaspora still better respected and prosperous than other immigrant class

west dont see like that, for them refuge is refuge not indian or afgani or iraqi

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
it does indian diaspora still better respected and prosperous than other immigrant class

west dont see like that, for them refuge is refuge not indian or afgani or iraqi
The two statements are themselves contradictory.
Anyway I was not talking about Indian diaspora, but those among the diaspora who have lied about minority torture in India to get into greener pastures.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

West sees what it suits it political purpose and no more than that.

Take he differential treatment of Europeans and that of non Europeans in the UK.

Earlier they were against the Irish. now it is the non white, but OK for the white trash of Europe including prostitutes or sex trafficking!

Last edited:

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
That's absurd. All I've implied is that sikhs, especially the ones abroad, are less patriotic than the hindus. This sounds politically incorrect but makes intuitive sense. The religious community with the greatest stake in the integrity of the Indian union are hindus. Minority religious communities, especially when they aggregate in specific geographical regions tend to contain large elements of dissent. This may not be true for every country, but it is true in the Indian context.
One logical & persuasive retort. I am pleasantly astonished in you.

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
There are more vibheeshans fron Iran,Pakistan,Syria,Afghanistan ,Lebanon ,Iraq,srilanka,congo,niger. Than India
its mainly to restrict Indians and these restrictions just doesn't stop here , keep on continuing even when Indians are there but the biggest sad thing is this that Indians only try to bring down other Indians and play all the games just because some Indians are having other opinion and reservations . Recently i have gone through all this personally .

Last edited:

RajputPride

Being raised in the diaspora I can tell you that Sikhs in the UK and Canada especially are extremely pro India. The largest Gurudwara in UK has a Indian flag outside it and have a look at the Punjabi areas when it's India Independence Day and when India won the World Cup. Just look it up on youtube and stop judging diaspora Sikhs based on these idiot groups that have barely 20 members at the very most.

RajputPride

I've maintained that Sikhs are unreliable and untrustworthy, as a community, especially the ones outside India.
Well then your an idiot, who do you think are fighting front line in every war that India has fought? How many Sikhs have given their lives for India. Are they still untrustworthy? And stop judging Sikhs based on these stupid groups.
This video is recorded in the main Sikh area in UK:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KExn2KeGUm0
Trust me when I tell you that majority of Sikhs worldwide are pro India.

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hindus are in majority in India . If u see pakistani Hindu story, is same for torture, minorities always suffer.

but if u compare the plight of hindus in pakistan and 1984.

in 1984 ,sikh woman not only raped but their men were burnt alive,children burnt alive ,house looted

where as in pakistan ,hindu women are forcefully married or converted

but still yo got mad on hindus conditions in pakistan but not so in 1984
What ever happening in Pakistan is beyond limits but in this even these Pakistanis doesn't have spared East bengalis , Muhajirs, Pasthuns, Balochis . Only those people will rape who doesn't have any heart and Pakistanis are making all the Hindus to move out of Pakistan which is even accepted by Indians and when the same thing is done by Bangladeshis , then those bangladeshi Hindus become illegal bengalis . :frusty:

Last edited:

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Human rights application is a big farce since there are different yardstick applied based on politics of the country.
its mainly to expand their involvement in our internal issues .

Waffen SS

Hindus are in majority in India . If u see pakistani Hindu story, is same for torture, minorities always suffer.

but if u compare the plight of hindus in pakistan and 1984.

in 1984 ,sikh woman not only raped but their men were burnt alive,children burnt alive ,house looted

where as in pakistan ,hindu women are forcefully married or converted

but still yo got mad on hindus conditions in pakistan but not so in 1984
I am not justifying 1984 riot. Government does not punish culprits. It is our Government's fault.

But does it mean Sikhs overall are hated in India like Hindus in Pakistan are? No. 1984 was a dark chapter in good relation between Hindu and Sikhs. But it does not approve Sikhs to continue their lie that India hates Sikhs.

Hindus never hated Sikhs.

I am against this lie that some Sikhs spread to get citizenship in West that they are persecuted in India so they want Khalistan.

How can you compare Hindus condition in Pakistan with Sikhs condition in India?:shocked::shocked:

Your comparison is unfair. Despite Sikhs in India being most respectable and wealthy community why some of them lie that India hates Sikhs abroad mean while Hindus in Pakistan always suffered. You see the difference?

And how Sikhs of India despite being most wealthy and respected community can claim themselves as refugee in West?

Answer this please.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I am not justifying 1984 riot. Government does not punish culprits. It is our Government's fault.

But does it mean Sikhs overall are hated in India like Hindus in Pakistan are? No. 1984 was a dark chapter in good relation between Hindu and Sikhs. But it does not approve Sikhs to continue their lie that India hates Sikhs.

Hindus never hated Sikhs.

I am against this lie that some Sikhs spread to get citizenship in West that they are persecuted in India so they want Khalistan.

How can you compare Hindus condition in Pakistan with Sikhs condition in India?:shocked::shocked:

Your comparison is unfair. Despite Sikhs in India being most respectable and wealthy community why some of them lie that India hates Sikhs abroad mean while Hindus in Pakistan always suffered. You see the difference?

And how Sikhs of India despite being most wealthy and respected community can claim themselves as refugee in West?

Answer this please.
You have to ask all the questions to Sikhs who does this, not him.

1. Taking asylum in west by Sikhs is now Zero.

There are good numbers of organizations who for obvious reasons hate India, and we can not do anything about it.

During insurgency many who feared death flee to western countries and there are ample proves/reality that security forces were on spree of killing anyone and everyone they mere suspect with not legal process in place. Those who left their lands, businesses and loved ones are against India; why so difficult to understand.

If you conclude its GoI's fault not to provide justice then what these right group Sikhs are doing is punishing India whenever they get an opportunity living overseas.

In recent times even in New Zealand there have been many instances when those black listed Sikhs involved in anti India activities were refused entries to India will crib on local Newspapers against India.

They only reason one can hate them is for their disconnect with realities back home that Indian Sikhs are back in the main stream, actually are the main stream, are equal amongst equals. I hate them because they pick wrong fights and create a situation for Indian Sikhs by letting any dick head hindu make sweeping generalization against whole community.

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Listen you xxxx xxxx xxxxx, there are enough external haters of us Indians so stop this internal blame game and let's not turn each other. Let's suffice to say that there are traitors in every community. I will give an example, a relative of mine (Bengali Hindu) immigrated to America in the 1970s and since that day, he has cut off any relationship with the motherland. He, along with his wife don't want anything to do with India and sometimes bad mouth this country in front of other people. So, we can see that traitors are everywhere. STOP THIS INTERNAL FIGHTING. We have to be united against anti India forces which are everywhere. Remember, not a single country is our friend. UNDERSTAND THAT.

On a different note, did you guys know that the Christian Medical College, in Vellore is an American institution. Should there be a new thread for that?

Mod- :nono: Do not resort to bad language against the members

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Listen you xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx, there are enough external haters of us Indians so stop this internal blame game and let's not turn each other. Let's suffice to say that there are traitors in every community. I will give an example, a relative of mine (Bengali Hindu) immigrated to America in the 1970s and since that day, he has cut off any relationship with the motherland. He, along with his wife don't want anything to do with India and sometimes bad mouth this country in front of other people. So, we can see that traitors are everywhere. STOP THIS INTERNAL FIGHTING. We have to be united against anti India forces which are everywhere. Remember, not a single country is our friend. UNDERSTAND THAT.

On a different note, did you guys know that the Christian Medical College, in Vellore is an American institution. Should there be a new thread for that?
I would argue that it is more important to identify and purge the internal enemies of a nation than external ones.

Simple_Guy

They only reason one can hate them is for their disconnect with realities back home that Indian Sikhs are back in the main stream, actually are the main stream, are equal amongst equals. I hate them because they pick wrong fights and create a situation for Indian Sikhs by letting any dick head hindu make sweeping generalization against whole community.
I agree.

And I hope the same grace is extended to the Dogra community and Dogra heroes who are routinely bad mouthed by the Khalistani traitors. Most other Indians either keep quiet or tamely accept Khalistani propaganda as truth.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I agree.

And I hope the same grace is extended to the Dogra community and Dogra heroes who are routinely bad mouthed by the Khalistani traitors. Most other Indians either keep quiet or tamely accept Khalistani propaganda as truth.
Well I can not fix our history, the best way is to respect the history as it is, and move on.

If someone (a khalistani) wants to take our present hostage by reciting reference of very far past, then I am all here to fight for you. But if you want to engage them purely on historic facts then I will suggest you to be very learned about the history or quit the discussion.

I rarely mess with people who knows the history better than me. Having said that history is not a neuro science to master (which I have learned a bit, i.e. neuro science) rather easier to shape and fit your agenda. Learn the language, work hard on your history, read many books than searching online; then no propaganda whatsoever will be able to bother you.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
I agree.

I wish I could like this 1000 times! Certain communities in India are extremely arrogant and feel they can go around insulting "lesser" ethnic groups, who have no one to defend them. Also, there is a certain mod who likes to insult Dogras on a regular basis without provocation. I can only infer that this person has a few screws loose and a deep rooted inferiority complex.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Members are warned not to take veiled shots at each other's communities.
Anymore off topic posts will be deleted and infractions handed.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles