US B-52 Bombers Challenge Disputed China Air Zone

ice berg

Learn to first understand the context of the post before replying BS. I nowhere said that vietnam is in or near adiz. FYI, I meant that even countries such as vietnam will defy your so called adiz which has already reduced to from all aircraft to civilian flights are exempted.

Go and parade somewhere else.
It seems basic logics is beyond your grasp.
If Vietnam is nowhere near the ADIZ, then how can they defy it in the first place?

You are a funny kid.

ice berg

Are you color blind or dont you read previous posts becoz links do appear slightly greyish. :laugh:. Go back and read post no.38 and dont come back and tell me it was already aptly replied in post no.39, you brat.
No among the brightest ones out there are you? What does color blindness got to do with this topic, not to mention the colour of the link.

The bright ones know the difference between
1. You have the right to remain silent
2. You must remain silent.

When you start at school in a few years time, you will know the difference.

Tolaha

Don't worry DFI members, let me use my skills to make @ice berg understand!

It seems basic logics is beyond your grasp.
If Vietnam is nowhere near the ADIZ, then how can they defy it in the first place?

You are a funny kid.
Ship. Goes in water. Ship from Vietnam. Sails. Sloowly to China. It is in China.

Now replace ship with plane and China with ADIZ. (and water/Sails with air/Flies respectively, just in case you were wondering).

If you still didn't understand, no worries, just ask me and I will give you more examples. No worries!

No among the brightest ones out there are you? What does color blindness got to do with this topic, not to mention the colour of the link.

The bright ones know the difference between
1. You have the right to remain silent
2. You must remain silent.

When you start at school in a few years time, you will know the difference.
BUT (notice the caps, it does not mean I am shouting, but rather, in this instance, the BUT is just to signify how serious a BUT it is. Similar to your usage of bold I reckon), some senior Chinese government fella (hopefully you too will become some top CCP guy some day, my heartfelt wishes) said, that they will take "defensive measures" when such a situation arises. US came. They left. Japanese came. They left. Koreans came. And yes, they too got bored (Cant blame them, it was so boring, imagine going to a cinema and just get to see a blank screen). And they left. The Chinese monitored at times. They carefully monitored at other times. So what people (in rest of the world ofcourse, not CCP loyalists, that would be heresy) want to know is, what exactly are the "defensive measures" in the standards set by CCP, which nobody else seems to be aware of?

Last edited by a moderator:

ice berg

Don't worry DFI members, let me use my skills to make @ice berg understand!

Ship. Goes in water. Ship from Vietnam. Sails. Sloowly to China. It is in China.

Now replace ship with plane and China with ADIZ. (and water/Sails with air/Flies respectively, just in case you were wondering).

If you still didn't understand, no worries, just ask me and I will give you more examples. No worries!

Allow me to dumb it down for you, son, East China Sea:
South China sea:

East and South, two different directions. Vietnam lies South of China. They no need to fly through East China sea. You know difference south and east? Tamil Nadu lies south. From there to Andhra Pradesh, you go straight, not passing through west Bengal, you understand?

BUT (notice the caps, it does not mean I am shouting, but rather, in this instance, the BUT is just to signify how serious a BUT it is.
And here I thought indian kids learn English from 1. class. The word "but" is a conjunction. It makes no sense to signify the seriousness of a conjunnction. Duh.
Similar to your usage of bold I reckon), some senior Chinese government fella (hopefully you too will become some top CCP guy some day, my heartfelt wishes)

I wish too, money, power, hot chicks. But according to my passport, I am not a chinese, so it will be a problem, I am afraid.
said, that they will take "defensive measures" when such a situation arises. US came. They left. Japanese came. They left. Koreans came. And yes, they too got bored (Cant blame them, it was so boring, imagine going to a cinema and just get to see a blank screen). And they left. The Chinese monitored at times. They carefully monitored at other times. So what people (in rest of the world ofcourse, not CCP loyalists, that would be heresy) want to know is, what exactly are the "defensive measures" in the standards set by CCP, which nobody else seems to be aware of?
I am glad you ask and here is the entry in wiki:
Air Defense Identification Zone (East China Sea) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Identification Rules[edit]According to the Chinese Ministry of National Defense, foreign aircraft in the zone will be expected to abide by the following:[12]

Identification of flight plan. Any aircraft in the zone must report its flight plan to China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Civil Aviation Administration.
Radio identification. Aircraft in the zone must maintain two-way radio communication and respond in a timely and accurate manner to inquiries
Responder identification. Any with a Air Traffic Control Radar Beacon System transponder must keep it on during the aircraft's time in the zone
Sign identification. Any aircraft in the zone must display insignia indicating its nationality and registration clearly, in accordance with international treaties
Aircraft in the zone should follow instructions. The Chinese military will adopt "emergency defensive measures" in response to aircraft that refuse to follow the instructions.

Here is a definition of a air identify zone:

The Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) is airspace over land or water in which the ready identification, location, and control of civil aircraft over land or water is required in the interest of national security.
notice the caps, it does not mean I am shouting, but rather, in this instance, to signify how serious those words are.

mehrotraprince

Country flag
Japan and South Korea military planes 'fly unopposed through China air zone'

Japanese surveillance aircraft have conducted routine operations within China's recently declared air defence identification zone.

Beijing announced on Sunday that any aircraft entering the zone, which covers nearly 1 million square miles above the East China Sea, would be challenged, required to identify itself and follow Chinese order.

The Chinese military vowed to carry out "emergency defensive measures" against any aircraft that failed to comply with its demands.

The Japanese aircraft that carried out flights close to the Senkaku Islands, which Beijing claims as its sovereign territory, on Thursday met no resistance from the Chinese. Similarly, flights carried out by the military of South Korea - which also disputes China's declaration of the air zone as it overlaps Korean air space -were not challenged.

On Wednesday, two US B-52 Stratofortress nuclear bombers also defied the Chinese announcement and met no opposition.

Japan and South Korea military planes 'fly unopposed through China air zone' - Telegraph

Tolaha

Allow me to dumb it down for you, son,
I am glad you ask and here is the entry in wiki:
Air Defense Identification Zone (East China Sea) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Identification Rules[edit]According to the Chinese Ministry of National Defense, foreign aircraft in the zone will be expected to abide by the following:[12]

Identification of flight plan. Any aircraft in the zone must report its flight plan to China's Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Civil Aviation Administration.
Radio identification. Aircraft in the zone must maintain two-way radio communication and respond in a timely and accurate manner to inquiries
Responder identification. Any with a Air Traffic Control Radar Beacon System transponder must keep it on during the aircraft's time in the zone
Sign identification. Any aircraft in the zone must display insignia indicating its nationality and registration clearly, in accordance with international treaties
Aircraft in the zone should follow instructions. The Chinese military will adopt "emergency defensive measures" in response to aircraft that refuse to follow the instructions.

Here is a definition of a air identify zone:

The Air Defense Identification Zone (ADIZ) is airspace over land or water in which the ready identification, location, and control of civil aircraft over land or water is required in the interest of national security.
notice the caps, it does not mean I am shouting, but rather, in this instance, to signify how serious those words are.
Eggjakly. We know how rest of the world defines their ADIZ. Chinese officials however don't seem to have access to Wikipedia. Because, from the text that you yourself posted ol' man, notice the bolded part? Chinese official while setting up their ADIZ, in addition, have proudly claimed to take "emergency defensive measures"! What eggjakly are those, wise ol' man?

East and South, two different directions. Vietnam lies South of China. They no need to fly through East China sea.
Duh, no need to BUT they can. Either for time-pass or just for the fun of violating Chinese ADIZ. If you aren't already aware, violating ADIZ is a popular hobby these days in that part of the world FYI!

I wish too, money, power, hot chicks. But according to my passport, I am not a chinese, so it will be a problem, I am afraid.
Saying it in the tone of a Chinese wise ol' man: "Blood is thicker than the ink mark on the passport"!

And here I thought indian kids learn English from 1. class. The word "but" is a conjunction. It makes no sense to signify the seriousness of a conjunnction. Duh.
I learnt English from 1. class? "But" is a conjunnction? And I capitalized it to signify seriousness? :noidea:

Last edited:

ice berg

Eggjakly. We know how rest of the world defines their ADIZ. Chinese officials however don't seem to have access to Wikipedia. Because, from the text that you yourself posted ol' man, notice the bolded part? Chinese official while setting up their ADIZ, in addition, have proudly claimed to take "emergency defensive measures"! What eggjakly are those, wise ol' man?

Evey nation reserves the right to take mergency defensive meausres. " Your point been?
Duh, no need to BUT they can. Either for time-pass or just for the fun of violating Chinese ADIZ. If you aren't already aware, violating ADIZ is a popular hobby these days in that part of the world FYI!

Eggjakly, if you live in Tamil Nadu and wants to reach Andhra Pradesh, you can pass through west Bengal, then go heading south to Andhra Pradesh. Most people take the short cut. Know the difference between a short and a long route? Know the difference between "can" and "will". Vietnam-South. AID east China sea. Son, I cant dumb it down further even if I try.....

Saying it in the tone of a Chinese wise ol' man: "Blood is thicker than the ink mark on the passport"!

Try to convince the CCP that.

I learnt English from 1. class? "But" is a conjunnction? And I capitalized it to signify seriousness? :noidea:
Conjunctions

A conjunction is a joiner, a word that connects (conjoins) parts of a sentence.

I dont expect a simple thanks you from you though. Some people just dont have manners.

Tolaha

Conjunctions

I dont expect a simple thanks you from you though. Some people just dont have manners.
Glad to meet you, English professor! Cool, you know the definition of conjunction!

Eggjakly, if you live in Tamil Nadu and wants to reach Andhra Pradesh, you can pass through west Bengal, then go heading south to Andhra Pradesh. Most people take the short cut. Know the difference between a short and a long route? Know the difference between "can" and "will". Vietnam-South. AID east China sea. Son, I cant dumb it down further even if I try.....
US, Japan and now little Korea (little when compared to the almighty China) seem to prefer the "boring but scenic" route. So why can't the Vietnamese take the apparently "boric but scenic" route just so as to find out what the fuzz is all about? Maybe they too are curious to find out the ever-so-mysterious "defensive measures", which the Chinese reveal to only those who "can" make it to the ADIZ! BTW I just used "can" there instead of "will", naughty me!

Evey nation reserves the right to take mergency defensive meausres. " Your point been?
Yep, evey nation can take mergency defensive meausres. The point being, as its been asked a hundred times in this forum, chuckled rhetorically a million times around the world and bitch-slapped to the point of mockery by three nations is, what exactly are those "defensive measures"? Something so secretive that even the highly knowledgeable and articulate @ice berg is not ready to reveal it, just like the CCP! Sure, you can reply to this by again choosing not to answer anything to the point but rather just say "your point been" or those lines that you keep repeating. CCP will be proud of your determined stance.

Ok, I will reveal something to you for which you have to be eternally grateful to me. Your profile name is "ice berg" and you teach grammar! Notice the irony!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China sends warplanes into disputed air defense zone

BEIJING (AP) — China said it sent warplanes into its newly declared maritime air defense zone days after the U.S., South Korea and Japan all sent flights through the airspace in broadening defiance of rules Beijing says it has imposed over the East China Sea.

China's air force on Thursday sent several fighter jets and an early warning aircraft on normal air patrols in the zone, the Xinhua agency reported, citing air force spokesman Shen Jinke.

The report did not specify exactly when the flights were sent or whether they had encountered foreign military aircraft. The United States, Japan and South Korea have said they have sent military or coast guard flights through the zone without encountering any Chinese response since Beijing announced its creation last week.

Shen described Thursday's flights as "a defensive measure and in line with international common practices." He said China's air force would remain on high alert and will take measures to protect the country's airspace. Chinese officials have said commercial flights are unaffected by the new rules.

While China's surprise announcement last week announcing the zone initially raised some tensions in the region, analysts say Beijing's motive is not to trigger an aerial confrontation but is a more long-term strategy to solidify claims to disputed territory by simply marking the area as its own.

China's lack of efforts to stop the foreign flights — including two U.S. B-52s that flew through the zone on Tuesday — has been an embarrassment for Beijing. Even some Chinese state media outlets suggested Thursday that Beijing may have mishandled the episodes.

"Beijing needs to reform its information release mechanism to win the psychological battles waged by Washington and Tokyo," the Global Times, a nationalist tabloid published by the Communist Party's flagship People's Daily, said in an editorial.

Without prior notice, Beijing began demanding Saturday that passing aircraft identify themselves and accept Chinese instructions or face consequences in an East China Sea zone that overlaps a similar air defense identification zone overseen by Japan since 1969 and initially part of one set up by the U.S. military.

But when tested just days later by U.S. B-52 flights — with Washington saying it made no effort to comply with China's rules, and would not do so in the future — Beijing merely noted, belatedly, that it had seen the flights and taken no further action.

South Korea's military said Thursday its planes flew through the zone this week without informing China and with no apparent interference. Japan also said its planes have been continuing to fly through it after the Chinese announcement, while the Philippines, locked in an increasingly bitter dispute with Beijing over South China Sea islands, said it also was rejecting China's declaration.

Analysts question China's technical ability to enforce the zone due to a shortage of early warning radar aircraft and in-flight refueling capability. However, many believe that China has a long-term plan to win recognition for the zone with a gradual ratcheting-up of warnings and possibly also eventual enforcement action.

"With regard to activity within the zone, nothing will happen — for a while," said June Teufel Dreyer, a China expert at the University of Miami. "Then the zone will become gradually enforced more strictly. The Japanese will continue to protest, but not much more, to challenge it."

That may wear down Japan and effectively change the status quo, she said.

The zone covers an area spanning about 1,000 kilometers (620 miles) from north to south, above international waters separating China, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan. Alliance partners the U.S. and Japan together have hundreds of military aircraft in the immediate vicinity.

Japanese commercial flights have continued to pass through the zone, en route to destinations including Taiwan, Vietnam and Hong Kong. They initially had notified Chinese authorities of their flights as requested, until early this week, when the Japanese government urged them to stop doing so.

The zone is seen primarily as China's latest bid to bolster its claim over a string of uninhabited Japanese-controlled islands in the East China Sea — known as Senkaku in Japan and Diaoyu in China. Beijing has been ratcheting up its sovereignty claims since Tokyo's nationalization of the islands last year.

The announcement comes an awkward time. Although Beijing's ties with Tokyo are at rock bottom, it was building good will and mutual trust with Washington following a pair of successful meetings between President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping. However, the zone feud now threatens to overshadow both the visit by Vice President Joe Biden to Beijing next week and one by Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop expected before the end of the year.

China will continue piling the pressure on Tokyo until it reverses the decision to nationalize the islands, concedes they are in dispute, and opens up negotiations with Beijing, said Shen Dingli, a regional security expert and director of the Center for American Studies at Shanghai's Fudan University.

"China has no choice but to take counter measures," Shen said. "If Japan continues to reject admitting the disputes, it's most likely that China will take further measures."

China is trying to 'recover' the loss of fare.

But will others care?

Will China bring down foreign aircraft?

That will be the real proof of the pudding!

Tolaha

The report did not specify exactly when the flights were sent or whether they had encountered foreign military aircraft. The United States, Japan and South Korea have said they have sent military or coast guard flights through the zone without encountering any Chinese response since Beijing announced its creation last week.

Shen described Thursday's flights as "a defensive measure and in line with international common practices." He said China's air force would remain on high alert and will take measures to protect the country's airspace. Chinese officials have said commercial flights are unaffected by the new rules.
We have to give it to the Chinese here. Not many countries have the technology to check that there are no foreign planes over an extended airspace. The Chinese ensured that there were no foreign planes before sending their jets into their ADIZ. Bravo, China bravo! Your contribution to world peace is laudable!

So to the Chinese members, the so-called "defensive measures" is just sending your fighter jets after everybody else has left?

Anyway, shame on those people who assumed that when the Chinese announced "defensive measures", they actually meant defensive measures! It's nothing of that sort. So please stop doubting the peaceful rise of China! :tsk:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
We have to give it to the Chinese here. Not many countries have the technology to check that there are no foreign planes over an extended airspace. The Chinese ensured that there were no foreign planes before sending their jets into their ADIZ. Bravo, China bravo! Your contribution to world peace is laudable!

:

ice berg

Glad to meet you, English professor! Cool, you know the definition of conjunction!

US, Japan and now little Korea (little when compared to the almighty China) seem to prefer the "boring but scenic" route.
You do know where Korea and US bases are, right? You know where Vietnam is, right?
So why can't the Vietnamese take the apparently "boric but scenic" route just so as to find out what the fuzz is all about? Maybe they too are curious to find out the ever-so-mysterious "defensive measures", which the Chinese reveal to only those who "can" make it to the ADIZ! BTW I just used "can" there instead of "will", naughty me!

You mean besides it is only happening in your imagination? Ok, to dumb it down for your sake.
1.Vietnam is in South China sea, not East China sea.Notice I used "is", not can. Naughy me! ADZ are close to Korea and Japan proper and Diaoyu island.
2.ADZ got nothing to do with Vietnam.
3. What aircraft can they send? oh oh I just used your favourit word "can". Yes we can! Praise the lord! Amen
Yep, evey nation can take mergency defensive meausres. The point being, as its been asked a hundred times in this forum, chuckled rhetorically a million times around the world and bitch-slapped to the point of mockery by three nations is, what exactly are those "defensive measures"? Something so secretive that even the highly knowledgeable and articulate @ice berg is not ready to reveal it, just like the CCP! Sure, you can reply to this by again choosing not to answer anything to the point but rather just say "your point been" or those lines that you keep repeating. CCP will be proud of your determined stance.

I know as much or as little about those defensive measures as you. Maybe you can try to write them a letter instead of asking them in an internet forum? We didnt make those statements. If your dad said something you didnt understand, did you ask him or post it on an internet forum?

Ok, I will reveal something to you for which you have to be eternally grateful to me. Your profile name is "ice berg" and you teach grammar! Notice the irony!
The only irony is you somehow think profile name got something to do with actual words or grammar(!). Wait wait that is not irony.
That is ignorance.

Tolaha

@ice berg: Expectedly. And thanks for helping me get my prediction spot on!

Sure, you can reply to this by again choosing not to answer anything
You finally got the 'thanks' from me that you were dying for, ol' man! :namaste:

ice berg

BEIJING (AP) — China said it sent warplanes into its newly declared maritime air defense zone days after the U.S., South Korea and Japan all sent flights through the airspace in broadening defiance of rules Beijing says it has imposed over the East China Sea.

China's air force on Thursday sent several fighter jets and an early warning aircraft on normal air patrols in the zone, the Xinhua agency reported, citing air force spokesman Shen Jinke.

While China's surprise announcement last week announcing the zone initially raised some tensions in the region, analysts say Beijing's motive is not to trigger an aerial confrontation but is a more long-term strategy to solidify claims to disputed territory by simply marking the area as its own.

China's lack of efforts to stop the foreign flights — including two U.S. B-52s that flew through the zone on Tuesday — has been an embarrassment for Beijing. Even some Chinese state media outlets suggested Thursday that Beijing may have mishandled the episodes.

"Beijing needs to reform its information release mechanism to win the psychological battles waged by Washington and Tokyo," the Global Times, a nationalist tabloid published by the Communist Party's flagship People's Daily, said in an editorial.

Without prior notice, Beijing began demanding Saturday that passing aircraft identify themselves and accept Chinese instructions or face consequences in an East China Sea zone that overlaps a similar air defense identification zone overseen by Japan since 1969 and initially part of one set up by the U.S. military.

But when tested just days later by U.S. B-52 flights — with Washington saying it made no effort to comply with China's rules, and would not do so in the future — Beijing merely noted, belatedly, that it had seen the flights and taken no further action.

South Korea's military said Thursday its planes flew through the zone this week without informing China and with no apparent interference. Japan also said its planes have been continuing to fly through it after the Chinese announcement, while the Philippines, locked in an increasingly bitter dispute with Beijing over South China Sea islands, said it also was rejecting China's declaration.

Analysts question China's technical ability to enforce the zone due to a shortage of early warning radar aircraft and in-flight refueling capability. However, many believe that China has a long-term plan to win recognition for the zone with a gradual ratcheting-up of warnings and possibly also eventual enforcement action.

"With regard to activity within the zone, nothing will happen — for a while," said June Teufel Dreyer, a China expert at the University of Miami. "Then the zone will become gradually enforced more strictly. The Japanese will continue to protest, but not much more, to challenge it."

That may wear down Japan and effectively change the status quo, she said.

The zone covers an area spanning about 1,000 kilometers (620 miles) from north to south, above international waters separating China, South Korea, Japan and Taiwan. Alliance partners the U.S. and Japan together have hundreds of military aircraft in the immediate vicinity.

Japanese commercial flights have continued to pass through the zone, en route to destinations including Taiwan, Vietnam and Hong Kong. They initially had notified Chinese authorities of their flights as requested, until early this week, when the Japanese government urged them to stop doing so.

The zone is seen primarily as China's latest bid to bolster its claim over a string of uninhabited Japanese-controlled islands in the East China Sea — known as Senkaku in Japan and Diaoyu in China. Beijing has been ratcheting up its sovereignty claims since Tokyo's nationalization of the islands last year.

The announcement comes an awkward time. Although Beijing's ties with Tokyo are at rock bottom, it was building good will and mutual trust with Washington following a pair of successful meetings between President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping. However, the zone feud now threatens to overshadow both the visit by Vice President Joe Biden to Beijing next week and one by Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop expected before the end of the year.

China will continue piling the pressure on Tokyo until it reverses the decision to nationalize the islands, concedes they are in dispute, and opens up negotiations with Beijing, said Shen Dingli, a regional security expert and director of the Center for American Studies at Shanghai's Fudan University.

"China has no choice but to take counter measures," Shen said. "If Japan continues to reject admitting the disputes, it's most likely that China will take further measures."

China is trying to 'recover' the loss of fare.

But will others care?

Will China bring down foreign aircraft?

That will be the real proof of the pudding!
In the usual DFI style posters dont read their own links:

With regard to activity within the zone, nothing will happen — for a while," said June Teufel Dreyer, a China expert at the University of Miami. "Then the zone will become gradually enforced more strictly. The Japanese will continue to protest, but not much more, to challenge it."

ice berg

@ice berg: Expectedly. And thanks for helping me get my prediction spot on!

You finally got the 'thanks' from me that you were dying for, ol' man! :namaste:
Yah, we all know how cool it was to get a thanks on internet. Not to mention how unspoken "predictions" prove to be "true".

Good we can leave the silly statement about Vietnam behind us. Jay hind!

Tolaha

With regard to activity within the zone, nothing will happen — for a while," said June Teufel Dreyer, a China expert at the University of Miami. "Then the zone will become gradually enforced more strictly. The Japanese will continue to protest, but not much more, to challenge it."

First you said China was right. Then you said China did not say what it had said. Then you claim that you are clueless (in your previous post). Now you say that China will eventually be right. And you asks other's if they have a point! Epic troll fail!

My responses helped somebody earn their lunch. And I have no intentions right now to earn them their dinner.

bose

Country flag
Any further measures will invite counter measures... so more humiliation for you... now your choice"¦

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

June Teufel Dreyer is entitle to her views.

Howver, she cannot crystal gaze and legislate as to what Japan's position will be or how Japan will react.

What makes you and June Teufel Dreyer feel that Japan will just fold up and play dead.

I sure read, but then I am not possessed by conditional reflexes to believe everything said.

I have a mind that analyses and interpret and which has not been sold to anyone, any agency, any newspaper, any expert or any Govt.

June Teufel Dreyer maybe an expert on China. What makes you feel that I am not?

ice berg

First you said China was right. Then you said China did not say what it had said. Then you claim that you are clueless (in your previous post). Now you say that China will eventually be right. And you asks other's if they have a point! Epic troll fail!

My responses helped somebody earn their lunch. And I have no intentions right now to earn them their dinner.
The only epic troll here is you making imaginary claims.

You can start by making your own lunches instead of leech off others. :rolleyes:

ice berg

June Teufel Dreyer is entitle to her views.

Howver, she cannot crystal gaze and legislate as to what Japan's position will be or how Japan will react.

What makes you and June Teufel Dreyer feel that Japan will just fold up and play dead.

I sure read, but then I am not possessed by conditional reflexes to believe everything said.

I have a mind that analyses and interpret and which has not been sold to anyone, any agency, any newspaper, any expert or any Govt.

June Teufel Dreyer maybe an expert on China. What makes you feel that I am not?
Sir, anyone can claim they are an expert on something.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles