US asks Pakistan to make full payment for F-16s, no subsidy

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Pakistanis are threatening now ... give us those toys [ Read F-16's] from US Tax payers money or else we will make more nukes... :laugh:
We should also start to give these threats (at least unofficially) that if Paki make more Nukes or tried to use tactical nukes on Indian army - we will Nuke entire musalman world within our range including Macca and Madina.

@Zarvan

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
My 2 cents...

Except for Afghanistan, I don't think Pakistan has much of a value through is location of being a "strategic one".

The Americans don't need Pakistan to get to Iran, they already have a naval military base in middle east to deal with Iran, to deal with Russia, the Americans have placed nuclear weapons all over Europe and turkey and to deal with china, they are now forming pacts with India and opening new bases while giving more powerful weapons to their allies in Japan and Korea.

The Americans have a very powerful armed forces that doesn't need any country's strategic location to rely upon...

In my view, the military aid to Pakistan is to limit India. The Americans very well know the bastardized behaviors of Pakistanis. The statements by various CIA and politicians from time to time tells us that the Americans widely know the pakistani behaviors very well. By this, I don't agree with the statement "Pakistanis are milking Americans"...

The rise of china was the biggest mistake of US in 21st century, of course, the Americans couldn't have done anything to stop the rise of china and it was already a UNSC member. All the historical powers around the world have now accepted that the rise of china was a given. And it has risen to its natural state. The question is of India.

The rise of china has has forced Americans to spend hundreds of billions of dollars in military alliances, weapons, exercise and even politically. The new alliance called "P2" states (china and US), is just what it is...both Americans and Chinese recognize that they cannot win against each other and are now making a pact. That is, accept each other as the world power.....and STOP the scenario of P3 states from ever happening!!. Seemingly, even Russians are making a move to kill this P2 alliance.

India is one of the potential candidate of the yet to be born "P3" alliance..........but it is far more clear now that neither the Chinese nor the Americans can afford the rise of another world power.

Billions of dollars of aid to Pakistan through IMF, foreign military sales and economic aid package is to keep Pakistan as counter weight to India. It's a plot to keep India hinged to the regional level than to let it rise to a global level. And the Chinese are making the exact same thing, wherever we go, they tie us with Pakistanis. Wherever we try to become a member (NSG), they tie the membership of India to Pakistanis all the while knowing very well that India now stands in whole different league compared to Pakistanis.
Very insightful observations, sir. Couldn't agree more.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
What America did?
Just asked Pakistan to fund their F-16 on their own..US can't fund this..
With in no time ..Pakistan has started randi rona...This shows how desperate pakis were to receive any thing on free/ blah blah funding

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
What America did?
Just asked Pakistan to fund their F-16 on their own..US can't fund this..
With in no time ..Pakistan has started randi rona...This shows how desperate pakis were to receive any thing on free/ blah blah funding
They are both playing out a premeditated script to fool India. So it goes :

US : We can't fund your F16.
Pak : If you don't give us free planes then we make more nukes.
US : Oops, we have to give them free planes immediately, to save humanity.

They did the same thing during Modi's last visit when they were about to release 900 million$ to Pakistan. They made it look like they are talking tough with Pakistan, held off the funds for a while and once Modi came back to India, the Negro immediately exclaimed "providing this aid is vital to securing Pakistan's nukes, we must release the funds immediately" and so they did.

Don't fall for the phony dialogue between these two deceptive adversaries of India. Real weapons deals never play out like a tennis match in the press like the one we are witnessing now, with one country sending their bid through DAWN and the other country responding to their apprehensions through CNN. It's being done to fool India.

A strong message must be sent to the US, if Pakistan gets these planes, the LSA is gone and someone, (I don't know who, but someone) might start killing US soldiers posted in Afghanistan and the US might (I'm not saying with certainty that it will happen, but there is a possibility) find that they are suddenly receiving more incoming body bags than usual. It might, (again, might) become difficult for the US to retain their bases in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Country flag
They are both playing out a premeditated script to fool India. So it goes :

US : We can't fund your F16.
Pak : If you don't give us free planes then we make more nukes.
US : Oops, we have to give them free planes immediately, to save humanity.

They did the same thing during Modi's last visit when they were about to release 900 million$ to Pakistan. They made it look like they are talking tough with Pakistan, held off the funds for a while and once Modi came back to India, the Negro immediately exclaimed "providing this aid is vital to securing Pakistan's nukes, we must release the funds immediately" and so they did.

Don't fall for the phony dialogue between these two deceptive adversaries of India. A strong message must be sent to the US, if Pakistan gets these planes, the LSA is gone.
There are actually three against India if you include Chinese. Strategically India is in a compromised position so USA will take full
Advantage. This is rhetoric when Hillary is elected I expect a lot more phony aid for pak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
:blah::blah: Who cares ? let us milk the evil Americans:rofl::laugh::cruisin2:
You are happy to kill Pakis by taking US money. :laugh: :cruisin2:

80,000+ MUSLIM Pakis butchered by MUSLIM Pakis by Kafir's money.

Pakistan is the biggest butcher of Muslims.

I wouldn't milk the americans,
1. They need war for their economy to survive. And they wage war in the middle east. In the due process, lots of barbarians die. Good good for us.
2. If they don't wage war, their economy will collapse. So no need to milk them.
In both situations, its India's advantage. We just like to sit back and enjoy the show.
Exactly.... we are not hearing much action in Pakistan these days so let's see it again.

bose

Country flag
We should also start to give these threats (at least unofficially) that if Paki make more Nukes or tried to use tactical nukes on Indian army - we will Nuke entire musalman world within our range including Macca and Madina.

@Zarvan
India should accelerate nuke program enough to take care from Morocco to Malaysia ... India needs smaller nukes that Indian Army can carry and be fired from artillery system. India must keep Western countries to its side ... until now so far so good... giving threats like Pakistanis will damage the Indian reputation and they will bracket India along with Pakistan which will not do good to India...

India needs to send out the message in a subtle way ...

In one of my earlier post to @Zarvan I said in case of the full blown nuke exchange [ which is very unlikely] between India & Pakistan ... it will not be limited to Pakistan only but will also involve nuking Saudi Arabia including their religious places ... It will not be limited to Indi vs Pakistan rather it will take religious color... Saudis are the main financier of Pakistani nuke program... so first target will be Saudia...

@Zarvan is as usual naraz hae haam shea !! he loves Saudia...

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
India should accelerate nuke program enough to take care from Morocco to Malaysia ... India needs smaller nukes that Indian Army can carry and be fired from artillery system. India must keep Western countries to its side ... until now so far so good... giving threats like Pakistanis will damage the Indian reputation and they will bracket India along with Pakistan which will not do good to India...

In one of my earlier post to @Zarvan I said in case of the full blown nuke exchange [ which is very unlikely] between India & Pakistan ... it will not be limited to Pakistan only but will also involve nuking Saudi Arabia including their religious places ... It will not be limited to Indi vs Pakistan rather it will take religious color... Saudis are the main financier of Pakistani nuke program... so first target will be Saudia...

Nothing religious about it.It's all about national interest, i won't mind if katasraj temple or any other hindu religious place outside India gets obliterated in a war with Pak or China.

Israel has a clear cut policy to target Muslim worod ,if their existence get threatened so the future of Macca and Muslim world depends upon Paki.

Kshatriya87

Country flag

I do not understand why people keep talking about nuking Saudi in an Indo-Pak nuke war. You CANNOT just nuke saudi just because **** nuked you. The war is limited between India & Pakistan even though it goes nuclear, unless and until some other country nukes you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles