US asks Pakistan to make full payment for F-16s, no subsidy

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
WTF is wrong with the US administration run by Mussalmaan Obama? Oh I know already...He has a soft corner for the Muslims in general. He'll go all out to appease them even if a country is the fountainhead of terror, like Pakistan.
Let's not forget, the utility of Pakistan to US is precisely because it is a fountainhead of terror. If the terror factory stops, Pakistan loses its USP immediately. Pakistan gets its strategic value from being a neighbor to 5 regional countries of interest to the US : India, China, Iran, Russia, Afghanistan.

The US cock and bull story of being helpless in getting Pakistan to shut their terror factory is just meant to fool the audience. In fact, it's probably Pakistan who is threatening to shut the terror factory if the US does not heed their wishes. It's amusing if you think of it that way.

Pak : If you don't give us the planes, we will shut the terror camps.
US : No, no please, don't do that. Take whatever you want but please don't shut the terror camps.

Next morning in US news : We gave F16s to Pakistan after they promised to act against all terrorists.

Last edited:

salute

the year 2010,pakis got 14 used falcons jet for free of cost.

rizwan78

Country flag
Let's not forget, the utility of Pakistan to US is precisely because it is a fountainhead of terror. If the terror factory stops, Pakistan loses its USP immediately. Pakistan gets its strategic value from being a neighbor to 5 regional countries of interest to the US : India, China, Iran, Russia, Afghanistan.

The US cock and bull story of being helpless in getting Pakistan to shut their terror factory is just meant to fool the audience. In fact, it's probably Pakistan who is threatening to shut the terror factory if the US does not heed their wishes. It's amusing if you think of it that way.

US : No, no please, don't do that. Take whatever you want but please don't shut the terror camps.

Next morning in US news : We gave F16s to Pakistan after they promised to act against all terrorists.
I dont know why Americans hates there historical national heroes ( Haqani Tlibans and OBL) ..Pakistan doing right we must keep milking those bastards Americans tax payers money which they spent once killing of innocents civilians in whole south Asian region since 1980 to until today ...............
Jalaluddin Haqqani with Ronald Reagan Time Magazine.jpg

World knows this, Amiricans people know this, Indians also knows this...........WTF why should we care about this ?

images.jpeg

Be realistic , not we but they are the masters of Global terrorists.......at the end who cares

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Not we but they are the masters of global terrorists
Everyone on this forum is saying the same thing. They are the masters, you are their slaves. I'm glad we have consensus on something for once.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
:blah::blah: Who cares ? let us milk the evil Americans:rofl::laugh::cruisin2:
Our country doesn't run on US AID, we don't know how to beg and steal from others. You have an expertise in begging since 1947. Milk as much as you can until that Negro Hussain is in the oval office; Once a new president is elected, regardless of who it is, they are going to come for you.

Whatever you milk eventually goes back to the western economies anyway. Your country produces nothing, so, even if you steal dollars and euros from your western patrons, you have to spend it in the US or Europe if you wish to buy anything worthwhile. Every time a corrupt Pakistani politician buys a Ferrari or sends their children to a top US university or buys a premium property in London, you are simply repatriating their own money back into their economy which ends up boosting their economies. It's the best economic investment stimulus package ever created. You'd have understood that if you spent some time reading useful books instead of memorizing the green terror manual by heart.

Good luck with your milking project.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I dont know why Americans hates there historical national heroes ( Haqani Tlibans and OBL) ..Pakistan doing right we must keep milking those bastards Americans tax payers money which they spent once killing of innocents civilians in whole south Asian region since 1980 to until today ...............
View attachment 8495

World knows this, Amiricans people know this, Indians also knows this...........WTF why should we care about this ?

View attachment 8496

Be realistic , not we but they are the masters of Global terrorists.......at the end who cares
I admit, you do have a point here! But that's history. The paradigm has changed. Wait till Hillary takes over. Then, rearing snakes in your own backyard as she repeatedly mentions will be a bad bad idea. They may not bite you in the near future but the US surely will.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
I admit, you do have a point here! But that's history. The paradigm has changed. Wait till Hillary takes over. Then, rearing snakes in your own backyard as she repeatedly mentions will be a bad bad idea. They may not bite you in the near future but the US surely will.
Plus, beggars can't be choosers. The dude embodies the paradoxical spirit of Pakistan succinctly when he abuses the US and, in the same breath, begs for more aid. Sanctitude and debauchery in the same bite.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
View attachment 8495

View attachment 8496

Read history, they weren't alone.
Both of you are involved.

Country flag
When Hillary gets elected it will be business as usual again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bahamut

When Hillary gets elected it will be business as usual again

Well I think American are done Bush and Clinton .Sander is better option ,he is better then Hilary in every term but he is not aggressive like Trump.Trump talk in a simple language but he make sense that the elites in US have put US in fundamental wrong position by weakening its manufacturing and creating two many enemies around the world .

Country flag
Well I think American are done Bush and Clinton .Sander is better option ,he is better then Hilary in every term but he is not aggressive like Trump.Trump talk in a simple language but he make sense that the elites in US have put US in fundamental wrong position by weakening its manufacturing and creating two many enemies around the world .
I like trump but he has two obstacles. Big corporations don't like him because he is not corrupt and minorities don't like him after being labeled a racist.

bose

Country flag
Pakistanis are threatening now ... give us those toys [ Read F-16's] from US Tax payers money or else we will make more nukes... :laugh:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Do the Pakis think the world is full of nuts? Who the dickens is going to believe that they need a 40 million dollar F-16 for neutralizing a 2 dollar terror yahoo?

What about their much vaunted JF-17 'super Thunder' blk 3/4/5/6 which they claim are even better than the SU-30s??

The simple fact is that they desperately need the F-16s as replacements as well as to try and maintain the balance of power with India where the air force is concerned.
Nobody believes. But Obama himself keeps saying that like a dump fcuk that he is. As I said, they just need excuses to arm porkis up.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
View attachment 8495

View attachment 8496

Because after kicking soviets out, taliban started attacking americans and wanted to rule afghanistan. They should have been more deplomatic, they might have been in power today.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
:blah::blah: Who cares ? let us milk the evil Americans:rofl::laugh::cruisin2:
I wouldn't milk the americans,

1. They need war for their economy to survive. And they wage war in the middle east. In the due process, lots of barbarians die. Good good for us.

2. If they don't wage war, their economy will collapse. So no need to milk them.

In both situations, its India's advantage. We just like to sit back and enjoy the show.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You all must have read the news where porkis are saying that "We will look at other options"

I laughed out hard reading that because it sounded to me like "We will BEG to China"

for truth

Country flag

My 2 cents...

Except for Afghanistan, I don't think Pakistan has much of a value through is location of being a "strategic one".

The Americans don't need Pakistan to get to Iran, they already have a naval military base in middle east to deal with Iran, to deal with Russia, the Americans have placed nuclear weapons all over Europe and turkey and to deal with china, they are now forming pacts with India and opening new bases while giving more powerful weapons to their allies in Japan and Korea.

The Americans have a very powerful armed forces that doesn't need any country's strategic location to rely upon...

In my view, the military aid to Pakistan is to limit India. The Americans very well know the bastardized behaviors of Pakistanis. The statements by various CIA and politicians from time to time tells us that the Americans widely know the pakistani behaviors very well. By this, I don't agree with the statement "Pakistanis are milking Americans"...

The rise of china was the biggest mistake of US in 21st century, of course, the Americans couldn't have done anything to stop the rise of china and it was already a UNSC member. All the historical powers around the world have now accepted that the rise of china was a given. And it has risen to its natural state. The question is of India.

The rise of china has has forced Americans to spend hundreds of billions of dollars in military alliances, weapons, exercise and even politically. The new alliance called "P2" states (china and US), is just what it is...both Americans and Chinese recognize that they cannot win against each other and are now making a pact. That is, accept each other as the world power.....and STOP the scenario of P3 states from ever happening!!. Seemingly, even Russians are making a move to kill this P2 alliance.

India is one of the potential candidate of the yet to be born "P3" alliance..........but it is far more clear now that neither the Chinese nor the Americans can afford the rise of another world power.

Billions of dollars of aid to Pakistan through IMF, foreign military sales and economic aid package is to keep Pakistan as counter weight to India. It's a plot to keep India hinged to the regional level than to let it rise to a global level. And the Chinese are making the exact same thing, wherever we go, they tie us with Pakistanis. Wherever we try to become a member (NSG), they tie the membership of India to Pakistanis all the while knowing very well that India now stands in whole different league compared to Pakistanis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles