US: 7 year old Paki kid beaten in School Bus for being Paki and Muslim

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag

Typical pakistani dream without any foundation to build that dream on..
No wonder they get beaten the shit out of their dreams and into real world.

If the so called pakis who are "peaceful" stay together against terrorism..terrorism will be wiped off..but they wont..cuz they want Sharia and 72 virgins when they hit puberty.
as much as i know pakis hate MERICA
WTF ARE THEY DOING IN MERICA AND WHY IS THIS ASSHOLE WEARING CAPTAIN MERICA'S COSTUME????????????????????

sorcerer

Country flag
Probably because his Paki abbujaan told him that the 'A' in the costume stands for Allah and so he is a soldier of Allah ready to fight the kaffirs.
Man!!! AWesome....:pound::pound: You deserve the Screen Name "The Thinker"
That could be a perfect possibility. :D when we are talking about pakis

sorcerer

Country flag
“[The principal] interviewed seven students sitting near this child, and none of the students, nor the bus driver, witnessed any type of altercation or incident,” Luten said.
America doing paki the same denial!!!
Awesome!!!! :pound::pound:

The spokesperson added that the principal was to interview one more child at the school but added that he had not been able to get in contact with the family since Friday.
:D
Doesnt pak say the same thing when other nations ask them to reign in the terrorists "oh..we are sorry..we were not able to contact our terrorists to ask them to come home "

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Boy is very cute. I hope that he will not keep in his memory and be a terrorist to revenge.
Rest assured, there will be boys who have NOT gone through this who will still use his example as an excuse to become a terrorist. Not everyone who is a terrorist has been put through personal humiliation during childhood, some just express their outrage on behalf of others, sometimes that story about others is also falsely manufactured by 'intellectuals' to keep the jihad recruitment factory going, by writing atrocity literature like the news article quoted above.

I am a Hindu Indian living in India and every time I go through the metal detector, my mobile headphone makes the detector ring loudly, then I am checked. Had I been a Muslim, or an intellectual, I could have easily spun the story to imply that some sort of discriminatory profiling is going on, but I am neither of those, so I move on. Bade bade shehron mein choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain, it's not like us non-Muslims are living in paradise where we never face rude government officials, but only Muslims know the art of making an issue out of everything to create a premise for someone else to avenge the alleged discrimination.

If you start having sympathy for such sob stories then more Barkhas are going to spring up with more fictional sob stories. Remember the fake story of that Muslim school boy in the US who made the clock and then he was arrested and all drama ensued, then it turned out that his father is some Islamic activist from Tunisia (with ties to the CIA led arab spring) who is close to the democratic party in the US. So it was all engineered by the democrats to prop him up as a messiah of Muslims to increase his legitimacy in both US and Tunisia. The democrats also planned to use this racism issue to polarize voters by scaring them that if Trump comes, their fate would be worse, so they must vote for democrats.

Sabh drama hai bhai, ask any of your friends who works in a media company, or a marketing agency or viral advert making company how these viral news events are planted at strategic times to have maximum outreach (another example was that Syrian migrant boy who was washed ashore). Even the story of children being killed by Saddam in Iraq was done by a paid PR agency hired to create public opinion in favor of invasion of Iraq. It's now popularly known as Nayirah Testimonial. Just go through this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

Has any Muslim individually or collectively expressed regret for the collective onslaught on Hindus since 800 years? has any Muslim expressed regret for throwing meat inside temples prior to 2002? has any Muslim expressed regret for burning Hindu saints alive in 2002? they selectively express outrage only for those who died in the riots, as if they are the only humans deserving of being counted. What about the Hindus who died?

Hindus in Saudi Arabia are not even allowed to carry a photograph of Lord Rama in their pockets, does this widescale institutional discrimination compare to the minor human lapses that these Muslims cite in the US and India? are Muslims speaking about about these atrocities? Then why do you Hindus feel obligated to walk on egg shells and dole out sympathies at the drop of a hat. Some Paki kid got thrashed by an American kid, isme humara kya lena dena?

Boy is very cute.
Even Kashmir Pandit boys were cute, before they were butchered in the genocide that happened in India. Unlike the cute boy in the story who was lucky enough to go home and narrate his sob story, these were not lucky enough, because they were killed.

Muslims have done so many real atrocities since centuries but I don't see a single Muslim apologetic about it, and here I see Hindus stepping on each other's toes to express regrets for a fake atrocity, which might be, at the most, a case of school bullying, which 80% school kids in the US face. Fake atrocity ke liye itni sympathy dikhaoge toh be prepared for 800 more years of onslaughts. I have nothing else to say.

Gullible Hindus = Enslaved Hindus.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
as much as i know pakis hate MERICA
WTF ARE THEY DOING IN MERICA AND WHY IS THIS ASSHOLE WEARING CAPTAIN MERICA'S COSTUME????????????????????
According to his Abba he is as American as one can be, this the proof according to him.

Doesn't matter Muslaman all over the world hate US and UK

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
No reply from Terrorists yet.

There is a reason why Pakis pose in foreign countries as Indian. :lol:

Zulfiqar Khan

Obsessed Indians celebrating over a 7 year old child being beaten up, oh how surprising.

Attacks on Muslims do happen but it's mostly against isolated families/communities. That's why Muslims tend to live close; Far-right extremists know the retaliatory consequences if they dare touch any of these communities.

As a teenager myself, since we Muslims tend to help and defend each other; it's not common in my area at all. Same cannot be said for Indians who get thrashed on a daily basis by all races.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Obsessed Indians celebrating over a 7 year old child being beaten up, oh how surprising.

Attacks on Muslims do happen but it's mostly against isolated families/communities. That's why Muslims tend to live close; Far-right extremists know the retaliatory consequences if they dare touch any of these communities.

As a teenager myself, since we Muslims tend to help and defend each other; it's not common in my area at all. Same cannot be said for Indians who get thrashed on a daily basis by all races.
RE : Attacks on Muslims do happen
RE : Far-right extremists know the retaliatory consequences if they dare touch any of these communities.

Here we see the display of Islamic hypocrisy in full HD.

Branding oneself as a victim and endorsing propensity for violence, in the same breath, and still wondering why no one takes your sob stories seriously. Since you are a teenager and don't seem to have joined the dots yet, let me do it for you. The propensity for violent groupism among Muslims IS what invites the attacks from the right wing groups in the first place. Something something about putting the cart before the horse. Basically you'll get the metaphor, if they taught English in madrassas.

Zulfiqar Khan

RE : Attacks on Muslims do happen
RE : Far-right extremists know the retaliatory consequences if they dare touch any of these communities.

Here we see the display of Islamic hypocrisy in full HD.

Branding oneself as a victim and endorsing propensity for violence, in the same breath, and still wondering why no one takes your sob stories seriously. Since you are a teenager and don't seem to have joined the dots yet, let me do it for you. The propensity for violent groupism among Muslims IS what invites the attacks from the right wing groups in the first place. Something something about putting the cart before the horse. Basically you'll get the metaphor, if they taught English in madrassas.
If that's the case, then please answer me.

Why do attacks on Hispanics occur?
Why do attacks on African Americans occur?
Why do attacks on Whites (by minorities) occur?
Why do attacks on Chinese immigrants occur?
Why do attacks on Indians occur?
Why do attacks on Caribbean immigrants occur?
Why do attacks on Mexicans immigrants occur?

Out of most of these races, Pakistanis are less attacked.

This mostly has to do with racism; generally leftist extremists don't see the difference between African Americans, Indians, Muslims, Hispanics - to them they are all enemies.

This is the reason why minorities band together in the interests of protecting one another.

We (especially Muslims, African Americans and Hispanics) have begun to fight back.

Infact many Indians rely on our protection. You should see how much Indian businesses (especially gas stations) are constantly attacked by these racists.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Out of most of these races, Pakistanis are less attacked.
If that is your primary premise then I am more than happy to admit that we have a consensus.

Pakistanis are less attacked, yet they whine disproportionately due to their innate Islamic persecution complex. This creates the premise to recruit more nanhe mujahids to avenge the presumed discrimination.

I mean, if you are yourself admitting that Pakistanis are less attacked then there is no reason to continue the whining about the alleged Islamophobia is there? By extension, even the sob story of this boy mentioned in this thread becomes an outlier, not a norm, according to your own premise. So, if you are expressing outrage over an outlier, you are simply extrapolating from a deliberately skewed sample set to hype up the alleged persecution, while admitting that there is indeed no persecution.

You have successfully achieved, what is known as a :

Zulfiqar Khan

If that is your primary premise then I am more than happy to admit that we have a consensus.

Pakistanis are less attacked, yet they whine disproportionately due to their innate Islamic persecution complex. This creates the premise to recruit more nanhe mujahids to avenge the presumed discrimination.

I mean, if you are yourself admitting that Pakistanis are less attacked then there is no reason to continue the whining about the alleged Islamophobia is there? By extension, even the sob story of this boy mentioned in this thread becomes an outlier, not a norm, according to your own premise. So, if you are expressing outrage over an outlier, you are simply extrapolating from a deliberately skewed sample set to hype up the alleged persecution, while admitting that there is indeed no persecution.

You have successfully achieved, what is known as a :

All types of Phobias here exist. There isn't any problem with trying to combat that. There isn't anything wrong with trying to ease tensions by spreading awareness (in what you're calling "whining").

There are plenty of movements for each race that focus on these objectives, like the "Black Lives Matter" movement.

Also Pakistanis barely make up the total Muslim population.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
There isn't anything wrong with trying to ease tensions by spreading awareness
...by grouping together to form armed militias? talk about law of diminishing returns.

There are plenty of movements for each race that focus on these objectives, like the "Black Lives Matter" movement.
BLM is not the moral equivalent of the global Islamic jihad that is a wee bit of nuance you seem to be missing. There are no black people strapping bombs to their bodies and blowing themselves up for 72 virgins, all over the world. There are no black people who are throwing stones at military convoys and using women and children as shields when the convoy fires back. There are no black people committing genocide in Bangladesh, Yemen, Syria, Kashmir, like you people did.

Calling the global Islamic jihad a 'movement' is akin to calling a violent rape as a pleasant date.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Rest assured, there will be boys who have NOT gone through this who will still use his example as an excuse to become a terrorist. Not everyone who is a terrorist has been put through personal humiliation during childhood, some just express their outrage on behalf of others, sometimes that story about others is also falsely manufactured by 'intellectuals' to keep the jihad recruitment factory going, by writing atrocity literature like the news article quoted above.

I am a Hindu Indian living in India and every time I go through the metal detector, my mobile headphone makes the detector ring loudly, then I am checked. Had I been a Muslim, or an intellectual, I could have easily spun the story to imply that some sort of discriminatory profiling is going on, but I am neither of those, so I move on. Bade bade shehron mein choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain, it's not like us non-Muslims are living in paradise where we never face rude government officials, but only Muslims know the art of making an issue out of everything to create a premise for someone else to avenge the alleged discrimination.

If you start having sympathy for such sob stories then more Barkhas are going to spring up with more fictional sob stories. Remember the fake story of that Muslim school boy in the US who made the clock and then he was arrested and all drama ensued, then it turned out that his father is some Islamic activist from Tunisia (with ties to the CIA led arab spring) who is close to the democratic party in the US. So it was all engineered by the democrats to prop him up as a messiah of Muslims to increase his legitimacy in both US and Tunisia. The democrats also planned to use this racism issue to polarize voters by scaring them that if Trump comes, their fate would be worse, so they must vote for democrats.

Sabh drama hai bhai, ask any of your friends who works in a media company, or a marketing agency or viral advert making company how these viral news events are planted at strategic times to have maximum outreach (another example was that Syrian migrant boy who was washed ashore). Even the story of children being killed by Saddam in Iraq was done by a paid PR agency hired to create public opinion in favor of invasion of Iraq. It's now popularly known as Nayirah Testimonial. Just go through this : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

Has any Muslim individually or collectively expressed regret for the collective onslaught on Hindus since 800 years? has any Muslim expressed regret for throwing meat inside temples prior to 2002? has any Muslim expressed regret for burning Hindu saints alive in 2002? they selectively express outrage only for those who died in the riots, as if they are the only humans deserving of being counted. What about the Hindus who died?

Hindus in Saudi Arabia are not even allowed to carry a photograph of Lord Rama in their pockets, does this widescale institutional discrimination compare to the minor human lapses that these Muslims cite in the US and India? are Muslims speaking about about these atrocities? Then why do you Hindus feel obligated to walk on egg shells and dole out sympathies at the drop of a hat. Some Paki kid got thrashed by an American kid, isme humara kya lena dena?

Even Kashmir Pandit boys were cute, before they were butchered in the genocide that happened in India. Unlike the cute boy in the story who was lucky enough to go home and narrate his sob story, these were not lucky enough, because they were killed.

Muslims have done so many real atrocities since centuries but I don't see a single Muslim apologetic about it, and here I see Hindus stepping on each other's toes to express regrets for a fake atrocity, which might be, at the most, a case of school bullying, which 80% school kids in the US face. Fake atrocity ke liye itni sympathy dikhaoge toh be prepared for 800 more years of onslaughts. I have nothing else to say.

Gullible Hindus = Enslaved Hindus.

Bro.. :frown: Should have tagged that NSFL I have to figure out how to unsee this now. Brutal disgusting asshole pigs.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
LOL complete and utter bullshit. Indians get attacked more because they are more in number in the US. They also tend to assimilate more and live in different parts of the country. The Pakistani community in this country is tiny and they also tend to live together in ghettos. I used to commute by bus with a Pakistani uncle who used to tell me how he was beaten up in Texas by racist rednecks and saved by the Sikh storeowner who pulled out a shotgun on them. Again, don't let facts get in your way.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
It's sad that children reap the fruits of their elders actions. Look at Turkey and Pakistan both heavily Islamic but so different. One is a NATO country other is a piece of shite.

No wonder Paki citizens are treated like dogs all around the world. Even the Arabs look at them as half breed mongrels who are the bastard remains of Mughal ancestors.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
It's sad that children reap the fruits of their elders actions. Look at Turkey and Pakistan both heavily Islamic but so different. One is a NATO country other is a piece of shite.
Turkey is not the same country that it used to be and is heavily Islamized now. A coworker of mine is Turkish and one day he shocked everybody by advocating that Sufis should be executed openly. There is not a single Islamic country that is successful in the world.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned
Turkey is not the same country that it used to be and is heavily Islamized now. A coworker of mine is Turkish and one day he shocked everybody by advocating that Sufis should be executed openly. There is not a single Islamic country that is successful in the world.
Sad to see Radical Islam spread this fast. Soon U.S will have sharia law.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles