Uri movie trailer---leftists claim it is 'toxic hypernationalism'

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Watched it today. Overall a good movie. :india:Few exaggerations like use of Arty, rockets as cover fire and that Bird Drone..
It's a Bollywood movie after all! There needs to be some masala for the public!

But seeing their reactions on You Tube after seeing the movie, they seemed totally floored! Many said they'll give it 10 stars out of 5!! :biggrin2:

If that's hypernationalism, so be it!

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I had stopped watching movies on the first day looooongbtime back. In fact I hate paying premium to warch on the weekends and generally watch movies at night slots on weekdays. But, I broke my rule and spent big money for the first day show.

I guess I am a bit hypernationalist. :biggrin2:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
It's a Bollywood movie after all! There needs to be some masala for the public!
Difference being action was realistic this time, not physics tod bollywood or tollywood.

Imagine, if every action movie in India matches standards of actions to this! Bollywood will actually break into box offices and Indian film industry will be known for putting quality movies, not too much submissions.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Difference being action was realistic this time, not physics tod bollywood or tollywood.

Imagine, if every action movie in India matches standards of actions to this! Bollywood will actually break into box offices and Indian film industry will be known for putting quality movies, not too much submissions.
One reason why this movie struck a chord with the public at large and is a hit, well on its way to enter the Rs 100 crore club was the fact that this was based on the actual surgical strike against our sworn enemies - Pakis. And needless to say, the action was well picturised and acting was of a high order. .

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Dhruv Rathee uploaded a bullsh!t video on surgical strike. Getting thrashed by his own squad.:biggrin2:

Lately, he has been losing his followers after he started to clearly taking sides and exposing his pro INC stance in his recent videos. Channels like FMF did a great job too.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Dhruv Rathee uploaded a bullsh!t video on surgical strike. Getting thrashed by his own squad.:biggrin2:

Lately, he has been losing his followers after he started to clearly taking sides and exposing his pro INC stance in his recent videos. Channels like FMF did a great job too.
This bugger is an outsourced pimp of the Cong dirty tricks department. He is an idiot of the highest order.

captscooby81

Country flag
He still has some very blind followers . Meet one yesterday in a friends house party she was like dhurv rathee is right on rafale bla bla . I just pointed her that he written Tycoon instead of Typhoon she was like its typo error and then she was talking about some journo bajpai luckily the news of kapil sibal harvest tv was available in twitter to shut her up ..after all the explanation she still says he has so many followers he cant lie i was like :frusty:

The problem with people like Dhruv tattee is he has the eyeball attraction of the dumb generation which lives in instagram and facebook meme world and trust everything as truth ..and explaining them anything with facts is like making a donkey feel the fragrance of flower ..

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
What did he say about the surgical strikes?
Nothing, he started to spinning things here & there.

Like there was fake news of government making some "superpower fund" and asking people to donate, may be by some fraud. Then, went to foreign relations and international reactions and talking about degradation of Indo Russian relations. Just digressing clearly.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
He still has some very blind followers . Meet one yesterday in a friends house party she was like dhurv rathee is right on rafale bla bla . I just pointed her that he written Tycoon instead of Typhoon she was like its typo error and then she was talking about some journo bajpai luckily the news of kapil sibal harvest tv was available in twitter to shut her up ..after all the explanation she still says he has so many followers he cant lie i was like :frusty:

The problem with people like Dhruv tattee is he has the eyeball attraction of the dumb generation which lives in instagram and facebook meme world and trust everything as truth ..and explaining them anything with facts is like making a donkey feel the fragrance of flower ..
Discuss on numbers and figures. Problem is they use charm of Tatti to impress girls who have vacuum in their brains.

Should have talked to her about Vicky Kaushal and URI. Airhead chicks who likes handsome men would dig him and would actually get redpilled over time, maybe pass this along to friends. Rafale is once you get to at least 20% redpilling.

12arya

Country flag
:india:Feeling like a proper jingo after seeing this....how is the goddamn josh!!!

Hari Sud

Country flag
I have disagreement with close actions of the movie. Most of the action took place from 100 to 200 yards in real strike.

12arya

Country flag
This is URI's biggest victory! A war cry ralling patriots across the country, civilian and military!

"HOW'S THE JOSH!"

:india:

YATO DHARMA TATO JAYA!

and this is y movies r important! it has the max access to the masses.
and yes more movies shud b made on our military.

that failed kapoor in the front row isn't impressed!

Compersion

Country flag
- The bird drone ******* suggests there is recognition of ...
- The ISI double agent and leakage (with the bad cough) ******* suggests there is recognition of ...
- The mobile phone being broken each time and a new one used ******* suggests there is recognition of ...
- The live satellite images of movement of helicopter ******* suggests there is recognition of ...
- The paint job of the helicopters into Pakis ******* suggests there is recognition of ...

rest for another day.

Arihant

Finally today I got the ticket of uri. In Interval my eyes were wet, i wanted to cry , one person saw me as i was washing my face in washroom. he said beta URI na. I was like:scared2: how did he know later realized whole theatre had same emotions like me.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I have disagreement with close actions of the movie. Most of the action took place from 100 to 200 yards in real strike.
It is a movie. An actual SOF strike would not be dramatic enough. In this particular Surgical Strike the Para SF teams simply shot as many as they could and then scooted. The target was not specific HVT, but the camp and as many bodies possible. Here the concept of HVT was brought to make the movie more personal and make the audience invest more emotion for stress and then victory. The movie was not a documentary, but a commercial project.

It was based on true events, not depiction of one.

tsunami

Country flag
Movie will cross 100 crores maybe today or tomorrow......

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles