Uri movie trailer---leftists claim it is 'toxic hypernationalism'

IndiaRising

Country flag
There are hardly any Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan , as almost all of them were driven out of Pakistan at the time of partition . So from where will we develop assets in Pakistan ? Pakistan has some Muslims in India as assets who are their sympathisers.
Pashtuns will be good assets if the PTM movement continues to grow.

IndiaRising

Country flag
2 porki soldiers killed yesterday ,selvam's ass is on roohani fire , explains why he came to spam on this thread ,what a inbred lowlife scum.
Go ask your daddy's about the rank of those killed yesterday and the name of brigadier who got seriously injured along with a bunch of your daddy's probably high ranked too a few days ago and also do tell your master's in porkistan to collect the rotting bodies of 2 ssg soldiers rotting with dogs eating and pissing all over them.
My baeeeettttchhhh
which 2 soldiers? any links?

Haldiram

Country flag
There are hardly any Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan , as almost all of them were driven out of Pakistan at the time of partition . So from where will we develop assets in Pakistan ? Pakistan has some Muslims in India as assets who are their sympathisers.
Pakistan also has some Janeudhaari Shivbhakts who are their sympathizers. :hmm:

There are always disgruntled people in any organization. If not religious, then they can be broken on ethnic disenfranchisement, like 71. What glue binds non-Punjabis to the Pakistani idea of the nation? It's a Punjabi feudal nation. Baluchistan is 44% of Pakistan's landmass, supplies 60% of Pakistan's oil/gas needs, and gets 4% of resource allocation in return. Iran and Afghanistan will be happy to have a buffer state between them and Pakistan.

Last edited:

mayfair

You'll be surprised to know that ethnic and religious affinities are not the sole criteria for cultivating assets. It helps, but money and leveraging existing dissatisfaction works even more.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
What a nonsense and fanboy fart. Surgical strike is just a fancy name. Atcually Its just a cross border ride . Only thing is We conducted this cross border ride across 5 locations simultaneously .enemy Casuaties were nowhere near 100. Highest number i came across regarding enemy casualties r 34.In this only 14(including 5-6 fatal casualties) were Paki army casualties . What's happening in LoC is just a war of attrition. Pakis r no pushover. We r not Israel or Pakis r Palestine.
You can promote Modi by his achievements in infrastructure,economy,internal security. In all these areas Modi govt done more than a decent job.But he shouldn't claim votes in the name of surgical strike. Because its a war of attrition and We r also losing soldiers regularly.We dont hav anything to show in this battle, except claim of more enemy casualties.
Fancy name you have chosen for yourself.

I am sure Bin Laden is still alive and USA lost whole Navy Seals team in the raid. After all, world did not see a corpse but saw the ruin of the lost helicopter.

You are one of the guys that claim Pakistan was not involved in Kargil.

What do you eat? Only bullshit???
We must understand that full-fledged war with Pakistan is not an option right now because of the Chinese support. Despite what army and Air Force Chief say, we are not ready to fight a 2-front war. My only problem is with RAW, which has not developed any tangible assets in Pakistan for a long time now, especially in Pakistan Punjab. The policy makers need to understand that attacks in balochistan or FATA or PoK don’t matter to pakjabi army. Only when attacks start to take place in Pakjab will the pakis grow weary because that is their most prosperous province and the citadel of their power.
What is your security clearance that you'd know if the RAW has developed any asset in Pakistan? Don't act or be stupid. The sign of success of intelligence branches is number of attacks or lack of it. RAW and IB does not publish their achievements.

mayfair

Money,Honey, Cheating,Threat and etc are there but 'ASSET' is something more like Owaisi - Dawood gangs, Kejriwal and entire Khangress party who dance on porki tunes for funds and of-course vote-bank.
Kejri and Khangress are not muslims. Likewise Shakil Afridi is not a Christian, nor was the rogue ISI agint who outed OBL for a few dollars and a relocation to Amreeka.

Aldrich Ames was not a commie.

Haldiram

Country flag
Money,Honey, Cheating,Threat and etc are there but 'ASSET' is something more like Owaisi - Dawood gangs, Kejriwal and entire Khangress party who dance on porki tunes for funds and of-course vote-bank.

Don't forget presstitute media & brothelwood projects muzz/porkis are some kind of angels. :frusty:
I think we have those too. Altaf Hussein was widely known to be on India's payroll. He was the leader of a sizeable Sindhi community of Mohajirs.

IndiaRising

Country flag

I am sure Bin Laden is still alive and USA lost whole Navy Seals team in the raid. After all, world did not see a corpse but saw the ruin of the lost helicopter.

What is your security clearance that you'd know if the RAW has developed any asset in Pakistan? Don't act or be stupid. The sign of success of intelligence branches is number of attacks or lack of it. RAW and IB does not publish their achievements.
All I know is pakjab hasn’t been hit once in the last 4 years or even the last 10 years if you wanna go back. No point chasing dispensable jihadis. For punitive action, you have to strike at the root, not cut off the branches. IB maintains internal security. RAW is for external intelligence operations.

Haldiram

Country flag
All I know is pakjab hasn’t been hit once in the last 4 years or even the last 10 years if you wanna go back. No point chasing dispensable jihadis. For punitive action, you have to strike at the root, not cut off the branches. IB maintains internal security. RAW is for external intelligence operations.
Yup, that seems to be the case. There might be small gang related incidents but no major incident like the ones happening on their FATA province. It seems India and Afghanistan have chosen to respect their sensitivities for some reason. The Afghan intel guy Amarullah Saleh said that terror attacks in Baluchistan and FATA for Pakistan is like fire in the servants quarter, it doesn't bother them. Need to make Pakjab streets red. Most of the support to ISI, in terms of fresh recruits for police, soldiers, comes from Pakjabis. In return they get safety. All the malls, and theaters and luxury car dealerships in Pakistan are located in Pakjabi areas for the children of ISI/Army officers. Once that is hit, it will demoralize their entire serving ranks.

The last major strategic move I remember was the PNS Mehran attack which took out Paki AWACS. They lost that capability forever. Need something lasting like that.

Defenceanalyst91

When did I claimed Paki army dint involved in Kargil. Kargil was a full scale Paki army operation . They tried to hide it and failed miserably.
Stop farting via your mouth.

12arya

Country flag
@Haldiram I got it ,you are replying to that commie jehadi troll ,I have blocked him ,you should too .
He only posts demeaning posts about Indian armed forces, only posts our casaulities and never our kills infact even if kills are highlighted in media, he says it didn't happen and Indian army/bsf doesn't have capability to do this,they are lying etc, always praises pakis and their capabilities, has been lying about surgical strikes since the days he was called selvam and got his ass burnt and banned multiple times, he also finds the demeaning tweets from twitters darkest corner about our casaulities and posts it as a truth, then he follows up every post with this govt is doing nothing for army, BJP is crap ,and his daddy Modi must reeeesiiiinnnn,
The guy has gotten replies so many times but he gets banned and then few days later comes back with exact same posts ,you can actually search his posts you will find they are almost same ,to not be completely suspected he does sometimes post about pakis being killed in Balochistan so ,no one suspects him .
Also do notice how he has saved all the headlines of our jawans being martyred , whenever he posts just assume pakis are getting fucked ,he just comes here to demotivate us Indians ,he probably didn't watch Uri yet so he just don't understand our josh is very HIGH.
Mods for some reason show special love for him otherwise they wouldn't allow a guy who gets banned regularly to come up with new multiple IDs.

i too was wondering what the reply was about. i had blocked him long time back. I cannot waste my time and data on toxic people.

Craigs

Country flag
When did I claimed Paki army dint involved in Kargil. Kargil was a full scale Paki army operation . They tried to hide it and failed miserably.
Stop farting via your mouth.
Has Pakistan ever officially acknowledged their involvement? They did not even claim the dead bodies of their soldiers. That is the best way - keep hitting them hard and watch them stay mum and take all the punishment. The Afghans do it, US does it, we should do it too. The US openly trashes them in their movies and TV series, Europe insults them at every turn.

sorcerer

Country flag
Has Pakistan ever officially acknowledged their involvement? They did not even claim the dead bodies of their soldiers. That is the best way - keep hitting them hard and watch them stay mum and take all the punishment. The Afghans do it, US does it, we should do it too. The US openly trashes them in their movies and TV series, Europe insults them at every turn.
Them pakis love being insulted..too much into humiliation and sub stuffs...maha bitch pakistan has become a bitchy bitchy bitch.

captscooby81

Country flag
Evil Hypernationalist Jingoos made a low budget Non khan Non kapoor movie into First blockbuster of 2019 ..Seriously too much intolerance that people went and spent 100 crore to see IA army propoganda movie ..Aman ki Tamasha crowd might be crying see this much aggression

URI.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles