Uri movie trailer---leftists claim it is 'toxic hypernationalism'

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Propaganda alert:

30 chaaarsssssssssssssssss
Should have just exposed him sexually abusing nuns and kids. Would have finished this guy without any effort.

Us harami ko mitana h hume, dhire dhire uska sab kuch cheen lenge aape hi mar jaega madharchod!

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
(They've removed the 72 hoors dialogue, though).
Know the point?
It'd be when they we're burning terrorist bodies after destroying first launch pad.
And dialogue by Vicky Kaushal to last alive terrorist like:
"Ooper jaake apne sathiyon ko hamara salam kehna", t'was originally, "72 hooron ko hamara salam kehna".

Haldiram

Country flag
Know the point?
It'd be when they we're burning terrorist bodies after destroying first launch pad.
And dialogue by Vicky Kaushal to last alive terrorist like:
"Ooper jaake apne sathiyon ko hamara salam kehna", t'was originally, "72 hooron ko hamara salam kehna".
Figured.

They dubbed it out.

And they even showed an inbred kid which tries to pick up the bird-drone.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
in here, south, rajni movie petta released as part of sankranthi. so most r goin for it. also ranveer is very popular here.

uri is collecting on the basis of public opinion, right wingers, gud story and natural acting and yes, the talented cast. simbaa is ranveer's star power purely....vicky is a newcomer but an exceptionally talented actor. actors like mohit raina(maj.karan) is talented but these pepl don't get a chance in brothelwood.

if ranveer singh had played the uri role, i think his fanboys & girls wud flock to the theatres, librandoos or not! pre teens and teens r almost like brain dead zombies since most r goin thru a phase of rebellion and everything right wing/army is evil.

another thing is women play a big role; most women don't watch war movies! my fellow female colleagues has not even heard abt uri but they have watched simbaa, petta etc and were going gaga ovr ranveer! i think im the sole woman who has any interest in military in our entire building! when i talked/tried to talk abt uri most were like which movie is this???

:frusty: they shud have publicized it much more aggressively. remember the in ur face "thugs of hindustan" promotion......that was needed for URI. they shud have played up the family angle as well....probably wud have drawn families in as well. and i guess this is why most movies squeeze in a luv story and pretty girl, to draw in pepl!
Madam, URI will do well through word of mouth, excellent PR, election cycle and going by earnings it has already touched Rs 45.75 crore in four days at the box office. It is India's first non filmy, non brothelwood style action film. After this picture, nobody will trouble Vicky Kaushal in Bollywood. He has shown talent, likeability and versatility in roles.

Now onto female preference in action movies. This is recently released DC movie Aquaman and this is the poster. It was a massive hit with women and men.

Can you see why this movie was a hit even among women who may never have heard about the movie?

https://deadline.com/2018/12/aquaman-jason-momoa-marketing-won-women-over-1202525963/

It has a handsome hero, beautiful heroine, awesome DC Comic background lore, romance, beautiful and stunning vistas, love, action, adventure, excellent CGI, amazing costume and set design, softer and non vulgar dialogue scenes, something for everyone in the family. Ironically women love his character more for obvious reasons.

Which is why you need a rubber banding effect madam. Next time the women herd their way to the break area (curious phenomenon observed in every office, research required @ DFI) ask them to see URI in combination to this. Maybe even organize it around thursday as it's generally Ladies Night in most clubs and restaurants then.

Anyways my 2 paisa @vampyrbladez.

Last edited:

Haldiram

Country flag
in here, south, rajni movie petta released as part of sankranthi. so most r goin for it. also ranveer is very popular here.

uri is collecting on the basis of public opinion, right wingers, gud story and natural acting and yes, the talented cast. simbaa is ranveer's star power purely....vicky is a newcomer but an exceptionally talented actor. actors like mohit raina(maj.karan) is talented but these pepl don't get a chance in brothelwood.

if ranveer singh had played the uri role, i think his fanboys & girls wud flock to the theatres, librandoos or not! pre teens and teens r almost like brain dead zombies since most r goin thru a phase of rebellion and everything right wing/army is evil.

another thing is women play a big role; most women don't watch war movies! my fellow female colleagues has not even heard abt uri but they have watched simbaa, petta etc and were going gaga ovr ranveer! i think im the sole woman who has any interest in military in our entire building! when i talked/tried to talk abt uri most were like which movie is this???

:frusty: they shud have publicized it much more aggressively. remember the in ur face "thugs of hindustan" promotion......that was needed for URI. they shud have played up the family angle as well....probably wud have drawn families in as well. and i guess this is why most movies squeeze in a luv story and pretty girl, to draw in pepl!
They used mostly Youtube for promotions. The lead stars interviewed in almost all Youtube chat shows available today.

The big thing that the movie has been made. In India, a movie is like a book. Once it is released, it becomes a part of public consciousness forever. People here don't read much, but look to movies as a source of narrative. Most of us on the forum have read about 71, and Kargil in books, that's how we remember it, but when I step out and ask the common folks, their reference point to Kargil and Longewala is Lakshya and Border. Most Indians know the Sri Lankal turmoil only through Madras Cafe. I'm sure the producer will make a profit but the benefit to the nation is permanent.

That is why we need movies on Op.Meghdoot, Kargil, 71, 62, Goa liberation, and all our wars. Because those who read often end up in the hands of liberandoos because they are the ones who write a lot of books with political intent. They don't even care about profits. They just write and publish out of ideological beliefs. Remember how they started a drama that Ravana was a Dravidian killed by Aryan supremacist North-Indian immigrant Rama. If they don't even spare your thousand year old epics, it's a child's play for them to twist all our recent wars. Movies have much better reach, and as this movie has show, if the Khans are kept aside, a good movie can be made.

Last edited:

Defenceanalyst91

someone tell this paid presstitute narrative was "we fucked pakis" and then came back and then announced to the whole world and personally called pakis hey we fucked 100s of your non uniformed soldiers go collect what's left of them and this was only magnified in latter half ,hence the burn for highly educated baeetchhhh
What a nonsense and fanboy fart. Surgical strike is just a fancy name. Atcually Its just a cross border ride . Only thing is We conducted this cross border ride across 5 locations simultaneously .enemy Casuaties were nowhere near 100. Highest number i came across regarding enemy casualties r 34.In this only 14(including 5-6 fatal casualties) were Paki army casualties . What's happening in LoC is just a war of attrition. Pakis r no pushover. We r not Israel or Pakis r Palestine.
You can promote Modi by his achievements in infrastructure,economy,internal security. In all these areas Modi govt done more than a decent job.But he shouldn't claim votes in the name of surgical strike. Because its a war of attrition and We r also losing soldiers regularly.We dont hav anything to show in this battle, except claim of more enemy casualties.

Haldiram

Country flag
Highest number i came across regarding enemy casualties r 34
You are giving the same proofs for your claim as the people who you are accusing of inaccuracy : basically none.

Someone came across 200, someone came across 150, 100, 50, and 35. No one went there to check so everyone accuses the other of inaccuracy. Nice way to corroborate facts. Commandos are sent to exploit disproportionate gains, and in a surprise first move, the attacker can exploit even more gains. Do you think 80 commandos would end up killing less than 80 enemies?

Defenceanalyst91

You are giving the same proofs for your claim as the people who you are accusing of inaccuracy : basically none.

Someone came across 200, someone came across 150, 100, 50, and 35. No one went there to check so everyone accuses the other of inaccuracy. Nice way to corroborate facts. Commandos are sent to exploit disproportionate gains, and in a surprise first move, the attacker can exploit even more gains. Do you think 80 commandos would end up killing less than 80 enemies?
Its not a fist fight :rofl:. They just targeted 5 pre marked enemy locations . Indian army didnt release any casualties estimation. 34 casualties r our media claim. Paki army admitted only 2 fatal casualties and 9 injuries to their soldiers. Its a defence forum not a fanboy forum

Defenceanalyst91

Its absurd to think Paki army wil not retaliate in equal retribution.It is followed by both armies. Last week here someone claimed Paki Brigadier greviously injured in Indian army mortar attack. After that we suffered 3 higher official casualties.

J-K: Army major, BSF head constable injured as Pak resorts to unprovoked firing along LoC

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ndia-pakistan-bsf-army-major-injured-5532327/

Army Major, soldier killed in blast in Jammu and Kashmir’s Nowshera

https://m.hindustantimes.com/india-...-s-nowshera/story-kEvTACBMDaDuTtDwByJnyM.html

BSF Assistant Commandant killed, two injured in Pak firing along IB, LoC
https://indianexpress.com/article/india/j-k-bsf-jawan-killed-in-pakistan-firing-5539441/

Defenceanalyst91

@Haldiram I got it ,you are replying to that commie jehadi troll ,I have blocked him ,you should too .
He only posts demeaning posts about Indian armed forces, only posts our casaulities and never our kills infact even if kills are highlighted in media, he says it didn't happen and Indian army/bsf doesn't have capability to do this,they are lying etc, always praises pakis and their capabilities, has been lying about surgical strikes since the days he was called selvam and got his ass burnt and banned multiple times, he also finds the demeaning tweets from twitters darkest corner about our casaulities and posts it as a truth, then he follows up every post with this govt is doing nothing for army, BJP is crap ,and his daddy Modi must reeeesiiiinnnn,
The guy has gotten replies so many times but he gets banned and then few days later comes back with exact same posts ,you can actually search his posts you will find they are almost same ,to not be completely suspected he does sometimes post about pakis being killed in Balochistan so ,no one suspects him .
Also do notice how he has saved all the headlines of our jawans being martyred , whenever he posts just assume pakis are getting fucked ,he just comes here to demotivate us Indians ,he probably didn't watch Uri yet so he just don't understand our josh is very HIGH.
Mods for some reason show special love for him otherwise they wouldn't allow a guy who gets banned regularly to come up with new multiple IDs.
See a doctor , You r suffering from mental illness

Defenceanalyst91

2 porki soldiers killed yesterday ,selvam's ass is on roohani fire , explains why he came to spam on this thread ,what a inbred lowlife scum.
Go ask your daddy's about the rank of those killed yesterday and the name of brigadier who got seriously injured along with a bunch of your daddy's probably high ranked too a few days ago and also do tell your master's in porkistan to collect the rotting bodies of 2 ssg soldiers rotting with dogs eating and pissing all over them.
My baeeeettttchhhh
Pls consult a good psychiatrist as soon as possible. Your mental illness will get worse if you continue like this

vampyrbladez

Country flag
2 porki soldiers killed yesterday ,selvam's ass is on roohani fire , explains why he came to spam on this thread ,what a inbred lowlife scum.
Go ask your daddy's about the rank of those killed yesterday and the name of brigadier who got seriously injured along with a bunch of your daddy's probably high ranked too a few days ago and also do tell your master's in porkistan to collect the rotting bodies of 2 ssg soldiers rotting with dogs eating and pissing all over them.
My baeeeettttchhhh

.....................................................................................................................................

Anathema

Country flag
What a nonsense and fanboy fart. Surgical strike is just a fancy name. Atcually Its just a cross border ride . Only thing is We conducted this cross border ride across 5 locations simultaneously .enemy Casuaties were nowhere near 100. Highest number i came across regarding enemy casualties r 34.In this only 14(including 5-6 fatal casualties) were Paki army casualties . What's happening in LoC is just a war of attrition. Pakis r no pushover. We r not Israel or Pakis r Palestine.
You can promote Modi by his achievements in infrastructure,economy,internal security. In all these areas Modi govt done more than a decent job.But he shouldn't claim votes in the name of surgical strike. Because its a war of attrition and We r also losing soldiers regularly.We dont hav anything to show in this battle, except claim of more enemy casualties.
This shows to me that you do not understand the ramifications of surgical strike.

Surgical strike should never be measured in terms of casualties inflicted or the amount of damage. What surgical strikes has done - is the fact that it has given policy makers a tool through which they can execute intentions. It will now be included in SOP; So what changed ? Raids used to happen in the past , however these were strictly limited to divisional procedures; moreoften a brigadier used to authorize these actions as part of revenge action. This was the first time in the history that active policitical decision was taken to use action like surgical strike as a policy tool. What does it do ? It opens up a wide variety of options to policy makers in future since template has been laid out. Kudos to Modi government to take this step. This to me is the single biggest outcome of surgical strike.

Craigs

Country flag
Has Israel prevailed over Palestine (it is not even a country much less nuclear armed even though they share the same hair brainedness with the pakis)? You should get over your sense of self-importance and see it for what it is. There is only one official account of the surgical strikes and that is from us. Pakistan has never acknowledged it - they still don't acknowledge their casualties in Kargil. So I am sure the number is much more than 34. Just because Pakistan is mum about it. If we had managed to kill only 34 then Pak propagandus will be all over it smearing it in our face.

One thing about Pakis the more they get r***ed in the a** the more quiet they are. For them H&D is above everything else.

IndiaRising

Country flag
The number of Pakistanis (both regular and irregular) killed in surgical strikes was around 70-80. This was confirmed by Major Ashutosh Kumar of 4 Para SF. in a TV interview. he is one of the 2IC of Lt.Colonel Rohit Suri.

IndiaRising

Country flag
This shows to me that you do not understand the ramifications of surgical strike.

Surgical strike should never be measured in terms of casualties inflicted or the amount of damage. What surgical strikes has done - is the fact that it has given policy makers a tool through which they can execute intentions. It will now be included in SOP; So what changed ? Raids used to happen in the past , however these were strictly limited to divisional procedures; moreoften a brigadier used to authorize these actions as part of revenge action. This was the first time in the history that active policitical decision was taken to use action like surgical strike as a policy tool. What does it do ? It opens up a wide variety of options to policy makers in future since template has been laid out. Kudos to Modi government to take this step. This to me is the single biggest outcome of surgical strike.
We must understand that full-fledged war with Pakistan is not an option right now because of the Chinese support. Despite what army and Air Force Chief say, we are not ready to fight a 2-front war. My only problem is with RAW, which has not developed any tangible assets in Pakistan for a long time now, especially in Pakistan Punjab. The policy makers need to understand that attacks in balochistan or FATA or PoK don’t matter to pakjabi army. Only when attacks start to take place in Pakjab will the pakis grow weary because that is their most prosperous province and the citadel of their power.

ashdoc

Country flag
We must understand that full-fledged war with Pakistan is not an option right now because of the Chinese support. Despite what army and Air Force Chief say, we are not ready to fight a 2-front war. My only problem is with RAW, which has not developed any tangible assets in Pakistan for a long time now, especially in Pakistan Punjab. The policy makers need to understand that attacks in balochistan or FATA or PoK don’t matter to pakjabi army. Only when attacks start to take place in Pakjab will the pakis grow weary because that is their most prosperous province and the citadel of their power.
There are hardly any Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan , as almost all of them were driven out of Pakistan at the time of partition . So from where will we develop assets in Pakistan ? Pakistan has some Muslims in India as assets who are their sympathisers.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles