Urdu Interview of Tarek Fatah on Pakistan and Jinnah.

Indian_Baba

Its a tragedy that India is stuck with Rajdeep Sardesai, Burkha Dutt etc whereas Pakistan has analysts like these.
He is not a paki anymore. In one interview he proudly said he is a canadian citizen now and has nothing to do with porkistan.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I wish Indians as a race in this modern age could have been half of confronting and ready for expedition to dictate term for our own version of peace and for the protection of our way of life like Americans.

Zarvin

Its a tragedy that India is stuck with Rajdeep Sardesai, Burkha Dutt etc whereas Pakistan has analysts like these.
You have Arundhuti roy. She speaks so much sense. This fat Indian Tarek fateh doesn't know shit about a country he doesn't live in. He says Baloch seperatism is because of "Punjabi hatred towards African slaves living in Balochistan".

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
These folks are reporters/journalists not intellectuals or analysts. We have some of the most brilliant minds, pity they are not on primetime news. :(

ani82v

Country flag
These folks are reporters/journalists not intellectuals or analysts. We have some of the most brilliant minds, pity they are not on primetime news. :(
Who are they?

Predator

Arudunduti roy.
you cant even spell her name properly lol
BTW Suzanna Arundhati Roy is just another spoilt child of a famous mother who wants to get famous but lacks the capability, instead she resorts to inciteful statements and hobnobs with Islamists like Gilani.

Nobody takes her seriously, even she doesn't.

ani82v

Country flag
Pakistanis around the world are the root cause of trouble there!?
Is it????

Last edited by a moderator:

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
He is not a paki anymore. In one interview he proudly said he is a canadian citizen now and has nothing to do with porkistan.
You are right, he is Canadian and Pakistani's living here hate his guts which are welcome by rest of Canadians.

ani82v

Country flag
Yes, he is not a Paki any more but he is of Paki origin. His analysis and his worth is primarily because is he a Paki rebel, jailed when young, sought asylum in other country and started as a journalist.

My question was, are there anybody as good and incisive as him and Hassan Nissar in India? Or is it that Indian situation (read shit/mess) is already out in open for any analyst to explain?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Yes, he is not a Paki any more but he is of Paki origin. His analysis and his worth is primarily because is he a Paki rebel, jailed when young, sought asylum in other country and started as a journalist.

My question was, are there anybody as good and incisive as him and Hassan Nissar in India? Or is it that Indian situation (read shit/mess) is already out in open for any analyst to explain?
We are all experts and other opinion is wrong. This is thought process of Indian :D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
A very interesting tête-à-tête with Tarek Fatah.

He is frank enough to claim that unlike other Pakistanis, he is not the direct descendant of evil smelling camel traders or horse borne brigands!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Singh,

You have ruined my Sunday. :shocked:

I had so much to do, but these three videos were so fantastic that I dropped everything to see and hear them.

Totally fascinating.

Thanks.

I like this video most since both these Punjabis got so engrossed with the subject that they switched to what they understood, express and spoke well - Punjabi! :pound:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You have Arundhuti roy. She speaks so much sense. This fat Indian Tarek fateh doesn't know shit about a country he doesn't live in. He says Baloch seperatism is because of "Punjabi hatred towards African slaves living in Balochistan".
[video]http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/sheedi-the-black-africans-moors-muslims-of-pakistan/[/video]

How safe they are in Pakistan and how well they are being looked after in Pakistan (sic!)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles