UNHRC resolution on SL: Why India should finally stand up

Kito

Funny thing is even tamils in that forum don't know we are natives to SL. According to history the chola king conquered Kalinga(mordern day Orissa/WB ) country and married Kalinga princess to avoid problems in TN ,he made her to settle in SL. Later he given part of his kindom(SL) to her.Technically singalese are half tamil and half bengali even linguistics studies proving that bengali and singalam are close to each other.
haha since when you got native to SL? Go away dude!

Neuro

Tihar Jail
Banned
haha since when you got native to SL? Go away dude!
Usually I won't argue with stupid like u , we have enough literature and evidences to prove it. Get life.... better luck next time.

Kito

Usually I won't argue with stupid like u , we have enough literature and evidences to prove it. Get life.... better luck next time.
5-6 invades doesn't mate them native to those area.

Last edited:

Kito

Yeah machan.. Tamils are native to us.
Most influenced happened tip of lanka, Jaffna area! I don't deny that Tamils live there coz of frequent invades (5-6) which happened but it does not make them native to there. Even today you can see high density only can see in Jaffna.

By the way read this, there is more documents and historical stuff. Very interesting to read. History of Jaffna

Historical Sinhala names...

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
Most influenced happened tip of lanka, Jaffna area! I don't deny that Tamils live there coz of frequent invades (5-6) which happened but it does not make them native to there. Even today you can see high density only can see in Jaffna.

By the way read this, there is more documents and historical stuff. Very interesting to read. History of Jaffna

Historical Sinhala names...
What I actually trying to say was Tamils are relative to us. However as you said Tamils in the North and East of SL are more recent arrivals than what they trying to portrait themselves as true natives of the land.

And the map is also a clear deviance to what happened to Jaffna during Dutch rule. This is same to Eastern SL.

Kito

What do your history books teach you about the origins of the Sinhala people ?
I know what you trying to mention, King Wijeya's story.

@HeinzGud

Eastern Sinhala names are now changed to Muslims, even some parts of sign boards they use arabic (few but it's a new start). After some few years they also will follow the violence path. I haven't seen that Tamils are destroying archaeological sites that much, even Buddhist ruins still there in Jafnna but what I don't understand some Muslims destroying our archaeological sites in Eastern province.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spindrift

First of all UN is the most useless organization on the face of the planet.. secondly, interfering with the internal squabbles of another country is a slippery slope.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles