UN Vote on alleged war crimes by Sri Lankan Army and LTTE

UN vote on alleged war crimes by Sri Lankan Army and LTTE: What should India do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Tell me more about Mr. Swami pls! Is he a recognized politician?

Does he has a reasonable vote base..?

how's he doing in southern politics?
I will only tell you one important thing that karthic sri is his biggest fan.

I wonder why he doesn't accept his views now ?

Galaxy

Country flag
Mr. Galaxy........... why? I wonder...!
The Question WHY is not important. What matter is "CAN WE?"

Why don't you ask Chinis why Tibet/Xinjiang is part of China ?
Why don't you ask Paki why Balochistan/POK is part of Pakistan?

If we will have the capability and most importantly intention, I see no reason why we should not capture whole SL.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Patience bro........... things like these prosecutions cannot be accelerated!
There can be acceleration only if there is a initial velocity..Lankan Govt is more sincere in trying to shield the killers than making them accountable for their crimes agaisnt humanity.

Oh well, when even the President is culpable what can they do ?

:rofl:

you really want to get into this ? i can cite numerous incidents where LTTE killed Indian citizens. Im not even going into killing Indian soldiers yet.
You fail, yet again. You said LTTE killed fishermen in 2007 and I debunked you. Now go back.

I wonder why he doesn't accept his views now ?
Keep wondering ..it will still escape you that one need not accept with 100% of other's opinions. Each can think on his own.

Last edited:

HeinzGud

Country flag
The Question WHY is not important. What matter is "CAN WE?"

Why don't you ask Chinis why Tibet/Xinjiang is part of China ?
Why don't you ask Paki why Balochistan/POK is part of Pakistan?

If we will have the capability and most importantly intention, I see no reason why we should not capture whole SL.
I suppose it will be harder......

Don't forget our history go back as far as 125,000 years and these are archeologically proven!
Sri Lanka (as wholly) was not a part of India at any given time.....! (from 5000BCE)

HeinzGud

Country flag
There can be acceleration only if there is a initial velocity..Lankan Govt is more sincere in trying to shield the killers than making them accountable for their crimes agaisnt humanity.

Oh well, when even the President is culpable what can they do ?
Read about the Thesawalamei law what is your opinion?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Don't forget our history go back as far as 125,000 years and these are archeologically proven!
Sri Lanka (as wholly) was not a part of India at any given time.....! (from 5000BCE)
Forgot how the Cholas kicked your rear ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You fail, yet again. You said LTTE killed fishermen in 2007 and I debunked you. Now go back.
Tigers take Indians hostage

April 27: At a time Delhi is worried about the Tamil Tigers' acquisition of an air force, their navy has carried out a stealth strike on Indians.

The Sea Tigers not only kidnapped 12 Indian fishermen but managed to keep it secret for more than seven weeks till six arrested rebels spilled the beans to Tamil Nadu police.

State police chief D. Mukherjee this evening revealed the news of the first abduction of Indians by the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam since Rajiv Gandhi's assassination in 1991.

The fishermen, 11 from Tamil Nadu and one from Kerala, had been missing since March 4 when they put out to sea from Sakthikulangara in Kerala's Kollam district in a mechanised boat, Sri Krishna.

The kidnapping is believed to have taken place somewhere near the Indo-Lankan maritime boundary, Mukherjee said, and the hostages have probably been taken to a rebel camp in northern Sri Lanka. The foreign ministry in Delhi declined comment.

Fishing industry sources in Kollam said the boat belonged to a man who lives near Kochi. A few days after Easter, which fell on April 8, an anonymous caller had told the owner his boat and the fishermen had been "captured by the Sri Lankan navy".

The owner approached state officials but was told they had not been able to establish the charge.

The six Lankan Tamils being questioned were arrested on April 11 off the Tuticorin coast after a mechanical snag in their boat, Maria, caused them to drift into Indian waters.

Mukherjee said they had admitted to being one of the many Sea Tiger squads ferrying weapons and ammunition to their camps from an LTTE ship stationed in the high seas.

Stranded in the Palk Strait, Ravikumar, Bonibass, Robin, Arul Gnanadasan, Arul and Selvakumar had dumped their entire cache of arms into the water and sought the help of six Indian fishermen. These fishermen are being questioned.

The arrested rebels have also confirmed what the police had suspected: that the March 29 shooting of five Tamil Nadu fishermen in the Palk Strait was a Sea Tiger strike, Mukherjee said.

The militants had apparently drawn up near the Indian boats to rob them when they grew suspicious that the fishermen were spying on them. These Sea Tigers, too, had been aboard the Maria, the arrested rebels have told the police.

Mukherjee's revelations come a day after Tamil Nadu chief minister M. Karunanidhi told the Assembly that the LTTE will be "given no room" in Tamil Nadu.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Read about the Thesawalamei law what is your opinion?
It is justified. Especially to protect a culture from forced Sinhalization and its chauvinistic agenda.

But anyway those laws are only a joke when the damage has already been done during the period those areas were under Emergency.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Forgot how the Cholas kicked your rear ?
Forgot how we kicked cholas rear back even after being defeated and lost the capital city?
Forgot how we invaded your TN during 12 century and captured Madurai and installed a Panday prince?
Forgot how we helped the Pandays overcome the Cholas and Pallavas to become the dominant power in TN during 13-14th centuries?

give us some respect bro!

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
I suppose it will be harder......

I may not agree with my Tamil friends on this issue but Sinhalasa are bunch of Anti-Indian people.

You should spent less time talking with ur Paki friends. Your post are inspired from Pakis.

There was nothing called SL in ancient times. SL population was mixture North and South Indian people. Even SL was part of Cholas. Let's not go in history. In geo-Politics what matter is "Current Power and Intention". Do you know once upon a time Tibet ruled large part of China ? :lol:

HeinzGud

Country flag
It is justified. Especially to protect a culture from forced Sinhalization and its chauvinistic agenda.

But anyway those laws are only a joke when the damage has already been done during the period those areas were under Emergency.
Do you know who implemented these laws in the first place and why?

KS

Bye bye DFI
@messiah

Can you focus ,for friggin once, on the point that this thread is NOT about the LTTE and about the civilians killed by the Lankans...?

Or does that not get registered in your mind ?

HeinzGud

Country flag
I may not agree with my Tamil friends on this issue but Sinhalasa are bunch of Anti-Indian people.

You should spent less time talking with Paki friends. Your post are inspired from Pakis.

There was nothing called SL in ancient times. SL population consist North and South Indian people. Even SL was part of Cholas. Let's not go in history. In geo-Politics what matter is "Current Power and Intention". Do you know once upon a time Tibet ruled large part of China ? :lol:
Do Tibet situation comparable with SL? Does Britain ask for the Brittany province in France?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Forgot how we kicked cholas rear back even after being defeated and lost the capital city?
Forgot who we invaded your TN during 12 century and captured Madurai and installed a Panday prince?
Forgot how we helped the Pandays overcome the Cholas and Pallavas to become the dominant power in TN during 13-14th centuries?
LOL..SInhalas captured Madurai and installed a Pandya prince...U mad bro ? :lol:

Anyway it was just to counter that you were never ruled by us...and enough of diverting..focus on the thread about the barbaric killing of Tamils by Lankan forces.

Do you know who implemented these laws in the first place and why?
Why bother about the laws when they are just a joke in the first place ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
@messiah

Can you focus ,for friggin once, on the point that this thread is NOT about the LTTE and about the civilians killed by the Lankans...?

Or does that not get registered in your mind ?
you were the one claiming that LTTE didn't kill any Indians.

i say again dont defend those scummy terrorists....they invented suicide bombing amongst civilians FFS

Galaxy

Country flag
Do Tibet situation comparable with SL? Does Britain ask for the Brittany province in France?
May be not.

But if we will have the power and intention. We should capture whole SL. I am not going to repeat same thing again. I don't need reason.

HeinzGud

Country flag
LOL..SInhalas captured Madurai and installed a Pandya prince...U mad bro ? :lol:

Anyway it was just to counter that you were never ruled by us...and enough of diverting..focus on the thread about the barbaric killing of Tamils by Lankan forces.
Seems you don't know history...........

On this occasion however the Sri Lankan help came too late. By the time Parākramabāhu's general Lankapura arrived in Pandya Nadu, Kulasekhara had captured the capital Madhurai and killed King Parakrama's wife and children. His son Prince Virapandu however had managed to escape. Rather than head for Madhurai, Lankapura landed in the vicinity of Ramanathapuram and captured the city of Rameswaram, which remained in Sri Lankan hands for the next thirty years or so.[8] Here they built a fortress called Parakramapura. In this early phase of the war they fought Kulasekhara on several occasions, eventually laying siege to him in Madhurai and seizing the city. Virapandu was restored to power, but apparently only as a puppet, as the Sri Lankan army under Lankapura remained in Madhurai and continued to engage the Chola across south India.
Parākramabāhu's alliance with Parakrama Pandya contributed in significantly shrinking the Chola empire by 1120
Parakramabahu I of Polonnaruwa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These are proven facts my friend both from India and from Sri Lanka!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles