UN Vote on alleged war crimes by Sri Lankan Army and LTTE

UN vote on alleged war crimes by Sri Lankan Army and LTTE: What should India do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
what have we given palestinians instead of only "sweet talk" ? :rofl:

if we were firmly in palestinian camp then we wouldn't be dealing with israel now would we ?
We consistently vote in favour of the Palestinians for your kind info:frusty:

Double standards, we are growing tired of this:frusty:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Why not offer the same "sweet talk" to Lankan tamils and just vote on the resolution just like we voted for a Palestinian state in UNGA..what's the dilemma there ?

The way the Lankan episode was handled betrays the deep regionalism in Indian politics.
we are spending hundreds of crores on lankan tamils and they are not even Indian citizens.

you are blind

KS

Bye bye DFI
there have been instances in tamil nadu itself where LTTE did sabotage work.
Such as...? And were they successful in that ?

Don't..just don't defend that particular post of yours. I know that deep down that is how still many up North think about us. Hope those idiots of that kind get their brain remedied.

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
we are spending hundreds of crores on lankan tamils and they are not even Indian citizens.

you are blind
We are not spending...we are "supposedly" giving that to Lankan Govt to spend on them with no accountability whatso ever.

And they are not Indian citizens...Ye...but your Govt also played a part in [edited] their lives for their selfish interests ..so its your responsiblity. Also 100 crores will not bring a dead son or dead mother to life.

Galaxy

Country flag
LTTE was terrorist organisation and Indians including Tamils have nothing to do with SL Tamil. Same like My Sindhi friend has nothing to do with Pakistani Sindhi Hindu living in Karachi. They decided to live there, So their fault.

I know many of my Tamil friends will criticize me, But what Sri Lankan Army did was only option. After suffering for 3 decades of terrorism, They wanted to destroy everything related with LTTE so that there won't be any threat in future. We can't have double standard. I will support Indian Army if they kill all kashmiri terrorist by any method.

This is as per geo-politics. Having said that whole SriLanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldive, POK/Aksai China should be part of India. Bangladesh and Myanmar should be Autonomous region by GoI.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Such as...? And were they successful in that ?

Don't..just don't defend that particular post of yours. I know that deep down that is how still many up North think about us. Hope those idiots get their brain remedied.
watch the video...you will know the reasons.

it is only you who divide the country into north and south.

KS

Bye bye DFI
LTTE was terrorist organisation and Indians including Tamils has nothing to do with SL Tamil. Same like My Sindhi friend has nothing to do with Pakistani Sindhi Hindu.
Was only LTTE killed by Lankan Army ?

No...they killed more unarmed men, women, children than they killed Tigers.

I know many of my Tamil friends will criticize me, But what Sri Lankan Army did was only option. After suffering for 3 decades of terrorism, They wanted to destroy everything related with LTTE so that there won't be any threat in future. We can't have any double standard. I will support Indian Army if they kill all kashmiri terrorist by any method.
You just gave the dictionary meaning of ethnic cleansing. Well done. Hitler would be proud of you.

This is as per geo-politics. Having said that whole SriLanka, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldive, POK/Aksai China should be part of India. Bangladesh and Myanmar should be Autonomous region by GoI.
There is no geopolitics in that. None whatsoever if even 70 million of your own people (taking that people consider Tamils also as one of their own) are opposed to that. yeah right...you people dont have the guts to face a nation of 20 million and make it bow to your demands and you have started on your flights of fancy about annexing the entire South asia...:rofl:

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
it is only you who divide the country into north and south.
WTF was I the one who said you people are suspicious fellas who will wage insurgency against India at the first givn opportunity..? You said it and that shows who thinks what.

You still have the gall to defend that shameful post..?

HeinzGud

Country flag
Was only LTTE killed by Lankan Army ?

No...they killed more unarmed women, children than the Tigers.
Give credible sources son..... I've been watching this debate and all Tamil sympathizers play this card...! give me the number of civilians killed with any credible source....!

You just gave the dictionary meaning of ethnic cleansing.
you know nothing about ethnic cleansing........... read more little boy!

KS

Bye bye DFI
Give credible sources son..... I've been watching this debate and all Tamil sympathizers play this card...! give me the number of civilians killed with any credible source....!

you know nothing about ethnic cleansing........... read more little boy!
Go kill some unarmed Lankan Tamil and get your orgasm, kiddo.

And yeah, dont forget to propagandize that he was having two machine guns in each arm like a Rambo and the Lankan soldiers had to unfortunately kill him in the "pitch battle" and have the courtesy to record that too.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
WTF was I the one who said you people are suspicious fellas who will wage insurgency against India at the first givn opportunity..? You said it and that shows who thinks what.

You still have the gall to defend that shameful post..?
I said if LTTE was successful in creating a tamil homeland in lanka then they would focus on tamil nadu next.

Learn to read properly.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I dont know why Indian tamils are falling head over heals when it comes to LTTE ??? :frusty:

They have killed Indian tamil fishermen also many times

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
Yesterday I did a mistake on Twitter. I tweeted that LTTE was terrorist organisation and Indians including Tamils have nothing to do with SL Tamil. Few people abused me. Few of my Tamil followers unfollwed me. :(

One even said "Bhagat Singh was terrorist too? Is SL is more important than Tamil Nadu for you? One even said "Are you Sinhalasa and left your Staunch Hindu identity? and so on... I tried my level best to convince my Tamil Friends that Indians Tamil should not think of SL Tamil. But I failed after trying too hard. There was time, When i was replying to 10 people at same time. First time in my life, I faced such criticism even when i was not wrong AFAIK.

Now, What i feel is Tamils don't think in same way what people of other states think on these issues. Effort would be useless. Tamils have emotional attachment with SL Tamils. One can't give judgement on basis of right or wrong.

And IMO, SL should be part of India. :namaste:

KS

Bye bye DFI
I said if LTTE was successful in creating a tamil homeland in lanka then they would focus on tamil nadu next.

Learn to read properly.
No that means, you assumed our sympathies would automatically turn towards LTTE in that demand of theirs....if you knew one bit about the Indian Tamils you would know that it is not the case..

Oh well, who am I saying that to ?

I dont know why Indian tamils are falling head over heals when it comes to LTTE ???

They have killed tamil fishermen also many times
Yeah right....someone just forgot that the Lankan Navy still kills our fishermen every other week....Talk about being blind.

And for the "n" the time it is not about the tigers, but about the tens of thousands of innocent civilians who were systematically killed in the name of fighting the tigers...:frusty:

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
1) Is SL is more important than Tamil Nadu for you?
Exactly....My question too and the question of millions of others.

I tried my level best to convince my Tamil Friends that Indians Tamil should not think of SL Tamil.

Frankly...the Indian part has been for how many years..? 64 ? The Tamil part has been there for 2000+ years. So other state people saying that we should not think about them is ridiculous.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Go kill some unarmed Lankan Tamil and get your orgasm, kiddo.
Poor bugger.......... you don't have any sources.......... shame on you man!.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Learn to read properly.
Indeed......... Tamil Eelam cannot survive alone if it was created. It had 3 options left if created.....

1. Invade the reaming Sri Lanka
  2. Brake away with Tamilnadu as a separate entity
  3. join India as a autonomous region

I highly doubt that first part cuz SL Tamil won't have the necessary resources for such a measure. And the second option was also highly dangerous cuz it makes a conflict with India but Tamil could have made it clear if they had broke away from SL.... and then the third option remains... which would have been chosen as the proper cause of action......

However if Eelam would have given India might had a bigger headache of protecting her southern flank by US and EU agents' activities!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
No that means, you assumed our sympathies would automatically turn towards LTTE in that demand of theirs....if you knew one bit about the Indian Tamils you would know that it is not the case..

Oh well, who am I saying that to ?

Yeah right....someone just forgot that the Lankan Navy still kills our fishermen every other week....Talk about being blind.
your understanding of terrorists is shallow.

so lankans kill Indian tamil fishermen and they are bastard scum but if LTTE does same thing they are saints ? talk about being blind :rolleyes:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Humble Request: Let us not allow emotions to deviate us from the employment of parliamentary language. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles