UN Vote on alleged war crimes by Sri Lankan Army and LTTE

UN vote on alleged war crimes by Sri Lankan Army and LTTE: What should India do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
UN vote against Sri Lanka India's moral dilemma ?

I rarely agree with subramanian swamy but i agree with him in this instance. (Debate starts at 13:35)

Last edited by a moderator:

trackwhack

Sri Lanka is an important neighbour. What happened cannot be undone. We should stand by Sri Lanka.

The LTTE used civilians as human shields. That does not appear in the resolution. Investigate HR violations. Oppose the resolution in its current state.

What people forget is that Sri Lanka has lost more civilians to LTTE atrocities than any other country to extremism.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
People often confuse LTTE with tamils.

To our Indian variety if you oppose LTTE then you are anti-tamil :rolleyes:

It is good thing LTTE has been destroyed...if they had been successful in creating a separate "nation" in lanka then i can bet you my ass that they would have demanded a separate "homeland" for all tamils including our Indian ones in the future. We would have had kashmir and manipur type insurgency in tamil nadu.

Last edited:

Oracle

It is good thing LTTE has been destroyed...if they had been successful in creating a separate "nation" in lanka then i can bet you my ass that they would have demanded a separate "homeland" for all tamils including our Indian ones in the future. We would have had kashmir and manipur type insurgency in tamil nadu.
The part in bold is a very good point you have raised, and I agree 100% with it. Terrorists are never satisfied. Look at NSCM(IM,K), still clinging onto the last straw.

HeinzGud

Country flag
UN vote against Sri Lanka India's moral dilemma ?

I rarely agree with subramanian swamy but i agree with him in this instance. (Debate starts at 13:35)
Thank you Messiah........... I think people will understand what is the right from wrong......... and I think majority of Sri Lankans are with Mr. Subramanian Swamy..... they want the truth to be exposed but in the mean time protecting the national interests of Sri Lanka!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Thats why you and the intellectuals thanking you must read history. The revolt started there after the Tamils there were denied citizenship and were killed.

And NONONONONO we are not asking Indian(i suppose i would have used our country term here, but not sure any more from your reactions) help in LTTE issue as many intellectyuals think, but the plight of the Tamils there, or is it so hard for you all to understand the difference there?

And the Intellectuals here need to understand that, we are not the ones who confuse the Tamils there with LTTE, For instance, LTTE not equal to Tamils of srilanka- Or should i use a simpler language for that(not sure if i can)?

And unlike many faggarts think, Tamils ALWAYS put their nation before TN in India. And Now tell me, If we were not like that, why do you think Still The CONs-responsible for the genocide in Srilanka(dont deny it please) survive here?

And another Kind uinfo for you lot. In 1991 after the death of Rajiv, TN voted anonymously to ADMK + CON combine so much so that the DMK managed only 4 seats in the 234 assembly. Thats because everyone here thought that the DMK was responsible for killing Rajiv. SO ---- your argument that Tamils will want a seperate homeland. BUt Unfortunately since the Interest of the Tamil Nadu people are no longer seen as the Interest of the people of India,( i think i will stop this sentence here)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sri Lanka is an important neighbour. What happened cannot be undone. We should stand by Sri Lanka.

The LTTE used civilians as human shields. That does not appear in the resolution. Investigate HR violations. Oppose the resolution in its current state.

What people forget is that Sri Lanka has lost more civilians to LTTE atrocities than any other country to extremism.
That was brought upon to it by itself. Now tell sire how many countries are involved in atrocities(genocide to be precise) against its own civilians(I suppose Tamils there are civilians too in Srilanka)?

And i am pretty sure If India starts to Treat the Tamils here in the Way Lankan bas**rds treat the Tamils there, I am pretty sure What India will get from us.

And By your Logic, Porkistan is our IMPORTANT neighbour too. So we should have left the East porkistanis to rot but we dint did we?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Thank you Messiah........... I think people will understand what is the right from wrong......... and I think majority of Sri Lankans are with Mr. Subramanian Swamy..... they want the truth to be exposed but in the mean time protecting the national interests of Sri Lanka!
By national interest you mean mass rapes and and mass killings of the Tamils by the Srilankans right?

And yet you perverts have no shame in calling yourselves as Buddhists.

Last edited:
Reactions: KS

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Instead of arguing with me comment of what is being discussed in the video.

natarajan

wow this congress feeds kasab with briyani and he is still not hanged ,srilanka is just banned from outside world we dont know what's going on inside as there is no press allowed but it wants to support srilankan genocide of lakhs of people Ltte is gone but still genocide is going there ,tamil lands were occupied by sinhalese .If congress wants to support palestinians irrespective of israel then why double standard,i am damn sure srilankans wont join us irrepective of this vote and our GOI is know for his stupid moves from 1947 to till now like donating katchatheevu,coco islands ,kashmir issue etc

natarajan

That was brought upon to it by itself. Now tell sire how many countries are involved in atrocities(genocide to be precise) against its own civilians(I suppose Tamils there are civilians too in Srilanka)?

And i am pretty sure If India starts to Treat the Tamils here in the Way Lankan bas**rds treat the Tamils there, I am pretty sure What India will get from us.

And By your Logic, Porkistan is our IMPORTANT neighbour too. So we should have left the East porkistanis to rot but we dint did we?
If it is punjabis or sikhs it would have been different game ,just see one or two australians killing of students and whole media shouts racism ,is it not australia a strategic partner ,it is just because tamil people they dont care and also we have DMK which sells everything for their family interest.Whoever supports now just put you in srilankan tamil place and imagine how your life will be.We dont know exact count of tamil people population and how many are surviving now,few decades away none of them will be there

KS

Bye bye DFI
wow this congress feeds kasab with briyani and he is still not hanged ,srilanka is just banned from outside world we dont know what's going on inside as there is no press allowed but it wants to support srilankan genocide of lakhs of people Ltte is gone but still genocide is going there ,tamil lands were occupied by sinhalese .If congress wants to support palestinians irrespective of israel then why double standard,i am damn sure srilankans wont join us irrepective of this vote and our GOI is know for his stupid moves from 1947 to till now like donating katchatheevu,coco islands ,kashmir issue etc
Palestinians have human rights and the humanity/morality of Congress supports them even if that means spiting one of our closest partners...but these damn Tamils in Lanka dont deserve a fraction of the "humanity" the Congress showers on the Palestinians. They are as good as dead as they as alive.

Hypocrisy ? Yes..Shameful ? Yes..Even disgusting ? Yes.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
If it is punjabis or sikhs it would have been different game ,just see one or two australians killing of students and whole media shouts racism ,is it not australia a strategic partner ,it is just because tamil people they dont care and also we have DMK which sells everything for their family interest.Whoever supports now just put you in srilankan tamil place and imagine how your life will be.We dont know exact count of tamil people population and how many are surviving now,few decades away none of them will be there
Enough said sir. These hypocritic bastards dont deserve our loyalty. I think its about time we start demanding special status like the Jammu and Kashmir. Then lets see what these faggarts do?

Intellectual- this is what i think of them:toilet::toilet::toilet::finger::finger:

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Why dont you answer my questions first? and sure, tomo. Now i have something else to do.
Your question is answered in the video...thats why im saying to watch it instead of arguing with me.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Palestinians have human rights and the humanity/morality of Congress supports them even if that means spiting one of our closest partners...but these damn Tamils in Lanka dont deserve a fraction of the "humanity" the Congress showers on the Palestinians.

Hypocrisy ? Yes..Shameful ? Yes..Even disgusting ? Yes.
are you drunk ???

KS

Bye bye DFI
.if they had been successful in creating a separate "nation" in lanka then i can bet you my ass that they would have demanded a separate "homeland" for all tamils including our Indian ones in the future. We would have had kashmir and manipur type insurgency in tamil nadu.
You are idiot of the lowest IQ if you even thought for a second that Tamils of India would wage an insurgency against their own country.

So you people still look upon us Tamils as outsiders who will rebel at the first given opportunity. Nice to know that.

It is an insult to the Tamils of India.

are you drunk ???
What..what is the difference between Palestinians and Lankan Tamils ? Why the double standards ?

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
DMK will not embarrass Govt.:Srilankan issue - ChennaiLiveNews.com

A day after demanding that the government must commit to voting against Sri Lanka for its alleged war crimes at a United National Human Rights Council session in Geneva, the DMK seems to have softened its stand.
Sources in the DMK have said that the party will not press for its amendment on Sri Lanka in the President's speech. The DMK will not allow the government to fall, they added.
Sources also said that the government has assured the DMK that it will consider the sentiments while voting in UN so the party will wait for what India does on voting. After Trinamool Congress, the DMK is the largest ally of the Congress-led UPA with 18 members.
The DMK will not embarrass the UPA, said party sources adding that their executive council will decide the future course of action depending upon India's stand.
If these tamil parties dint sell their souls to the Northy bastards for their family gains, i dont think we will have this problem at all.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You are idiot of the lowest IQ if you even thought for a second that Tamils of India would wage an insurgency against their own country.

So you people still look upon us Tamils as outsiders who will rebel at the first given opportunity. Nice to know that.
there have been instances in tamil nadu itself where LTTE did sabotage work.

What..what is the difference between Palestinians and Lankan Tamils ? Why the double standards ?
what have we given palestinians instead of only "sweet talk" ? :rofl:

if we were firmly in palestinian camp then we wouldn't be dealing with israel now would we ?

KS

Bye bye DFI
what have we given palestinians instead of only "sweet talk" ? :rofl:

if we were firmly in palestinian camp then we wouldn't be dealing with israel now would we ?
Why not offer the same "sweet talk" to Lankan tamils and just vote on the resolution just like we voted for a Palestinian state in UNGA..what's the dilemma there ?

The way the Lankan episode was handled betrays the deep regionalism in Indian politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles