Ukraine expects Pakistan's help, says ambassador

johnnyboy

Ukrainian Ambassador did a wise thing... but he should have also requested for military support along with moral support... He shouldn't forget that previously omni-potent Pakistan had not only delivered crushing defeat to Russians in Afghan war, but also had single handedly dis-integrated USSR... :pakistan:

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
This is what happens when you inhale too much of teh "FREEDOM Gas" , your screws get loose and you go nuts. Story of the Ukranian caretaking government.

saood

Abe fouji... Lurker would ban you if you use many ID's. :lol:

Anyway you just butchered and not martyred...you killed your own Muslim brothers to please your White Master Amrikaa ... heck even your soldiers are butchered and don't even receive proper burial by your Un-Islamic Pak Army.
This is the spirit of the people of pakistan who can go upto this extent for the sake of thier country when they see a foriegn intervention,what u called BUTCHERED... ;) and INDIA should get a lesson from this...
by the way im nt fouji i am saood

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This is the spirit of the people of pakistan who can go upto this extent for the sake of thier country when they see a foriegn intervention,what u called BUTCHERED... ;) and INDIA should get a lesson from this...
Spirit nahi mazboori.

You like pleasing your masters and killing your own muslim brothers.

Pakistan is a Un-Islamic country where no Muslim is safe forget about minorities.

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
I am totally surprised
the thing which he wrote to your embarrassment and actually you are proud of it !!!!!!!
this is problem of pakistan ,they don't know is someone is talking for their embarrassment or respecting them

saood

Saood...what Paki capabilities you are talking about? Capability to breed million bloody terrorists....what other capability Paki is left with...Time to be good...Paki boy...otherwise it will become...Punjabistan, Sindhistan, Pakhtunistan and Baluchistan....four little countries fighting with each other..No more Pakistan...time will come to update world map.
hahahaha we know your feelings but it will never ever gonna happen to pak,,but india is surely gonna divide..and killing of minorities (muslims) in your country as you are doing from last few years is not a solution you will soon taste a revolution in your country and your government will not gonna handle ;)

saood

I am totally surprised
the thing which he wrote to your embarrassment and actually you are proud of it !!!!!!!
this is problem of pakistan ,they don't know is someone is talking for their embarrassment or respecting them
if your soldier die for the sake of your country you calls him BUTCHERED i never knew that :O

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
if your soldier die for the sake of your country you calls him BUTCHERED i never knew that :O
another surprise, you talked english
first taliban and other terrorist organisations were pet of pak (which was really wrong). And now those terrorists killing muslims of your country
what's this?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
hahahaha we know your feelings but it will never ever gonna happen to pak,,but india is surely gonna divide..and killing of minorities (muslims) in your country as you are doing from last few years is not a solution you will soon taste a revolution in your country and your government will not gonna handle ;)
Change the "India" with Pakistan and the statement seems correct. :lol: :wave:

You mischievous small Paki boy. :lol:

saood

another surprise, you talked english
first taliban and other terrorist organisations were pet of pak (which was really wrong). And now those terrorists killing muslims of your country
what's this?
you are too far away son as you are just sitting in front of your T.V and arguing with me.and we are aware of the situation as we live here and very much confident as we are winning now its time for pakistan to
rise..and you will see it soon I.A

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
you are too far away son as you are just sitting in front of your T.V and arguing with me.and we are aware of the situation as we live here and very much confident as we are winning now its time for pakistan to
rise..and you will see it soon I.A
ooooh.......
so pakistan gonna rise
is pakistan is the sun to rise?
or it gonna rise by numbers of polio effected people
or it gonna rise in capability to slapped by organisation
or it is gonna rise by economy but you can't even spend a single year without alms given by america
or you gonna rise in number of uneducated woman
just elaborate of how you gonna rise ?

saood

ooooh.......
so pakistan gonna rise
is pakistan is the sun to rise?
or it gonna rise by numbers of polio effected people
or it gonna rise in capability to slapped by organisation
or it is gonna rise by economy but you can't even spend a single year without alms given by america
or you gonna rise in number of uneducated woman
just elaborate of how you gonna rise ?
In a combat environment you dont count such things,In war you either remain or erase and pakistan is in war with NATO ISRAEL INDIA..(which make half of the world) from last 14 years and is still standing like a lion in the region

Blackwater

there are more Muslims killed in Pakistan than in India for the last 10 yrs.

hamare muslims muslim aur tumhare ???

Blackwater

In a combat environment you dont count such things,In war you either remain or erase and pakistan is in war with NATO ISRAEL INDIA..(which make half of the world) from last 14 years and is still standing like a lion in the region
lion in region????

ur condition is like patient in ICU with drips on.

without AID and loan ur country can not sustain for week

u must be talking of lion in circus wihch even kids throw ground nuts on him:lol::lol::lol:

Blackwater

rise.
.and you will see it soon I.A
rise to ashes:laugh::laugh:

saood

lion in region????

ur condition is like patient in ICU with drips on.

without AID and loan ur country can not sustain for week

u must be talking of lion in circus wihch even kids throw ground nuts on him:lol::lol::lol:
if we have to live for weeks with no food we still have the ability to resist to the enimies

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles