UK proposes building future warships with India

JAISWAL

I had posted this yesterday in new post i dont know how it has merged with your post.
It had been mearged by mods because there is a thread existing on the topic before your post.
So please search for thread on topic before creating a thread.
:tea:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
With this ego you cant do any business, when someone is coming to you, you dont behave like a prick! UK is a sinking ship then what is India a sunk relic of the past?

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
With this ego you cant do any business, when someone is coming to you, you dont behave like a prick! UK is a sinking ship then what is India a sunk relic of the past?
India is rising at a dramatic pace, the U.K. is falling at an even more dramatic pace.

That is the difference. Deals with the U.K. may seem like a good idea now, but we shouldn't bet on such a relationship extending into the future.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Do you mean Hydraulic bolt tensioners. If yes they are used by the shipyard for tightening the bolts on the couplings.
No it's not that. It's a component that stops a bolt and nut from coming out lose under vibration or dynamic load. If a bolt vibrates when lose, it will also make noise and therefore compromise on stealth. Right now they are using old methods which are time consuming and even not effective like what my product can offer.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
No it's not that. It's a component that stops a bolt and nut from coming out lose under vibration or dynamic load. If a bolt vibrates when lose, it will also make noise and therefore compromise on stealth. Right now they are using old methods which are time consuming and even not effective like what my product can offer.
:fish:How about this?......

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
:fish:How about this?......
Yup that's an old method using a castle nut and split pin. But this requires the bolt to be drilled to the size of the pin. Other methods are to use adhesives. Still not a fail proof system.

Dinesh_Kumar

Fascinating stuff....

How did you meet those guys in Naval Directorate?

No mate. No role for me in that. I have a product from Sweden that secures bolts. Those can be used. In fact I had given a presentation to Directorate of Naval Design in Delhi but they are stuck up in old practices and inducting new technology is a long affair and I really don't have the time to keep following up with them.

bose

Country flag
UK has some fantastic submarine technology specially their Astute class submarines... We should explore joint possibilities on sharing technologies for our own SSN...

Global Defence

New threads

Articles