UK jets threaten to 'shoot down' Latvian cargo plane over attack fears

apple

Re: UK jets threaten to 'shoot down' Latvian cargo plane over attack f

Keep you supercilious condescensions under check.

Your claim that BBC is a paragon of virtues have been demolished.

Let's assist refreshing your memory.

That was just to indicate erroneous reporting, but then I gave you a whole set to indicate that you defend the indefensible out of a false impression that westerners are the sole repository of morals and fair reporting.

Here is your post

Now, having rubbished Daily Mail, you go on to write -As to the BBC, I'm getting into any debates with someone in a tinfoil hat. Now, what does that lead one to conclude? Does not require rocket science, does it?
Where did I make any positive statements about the BBC? Where did I talk about "moral and fair reporting" and westerners?

Just said your claim that state owned media supporting the govt. was disproved by your own quote about the BBC.

Proverbs 16:18

Please stop your ascription of what you think I believe. Can't remember you even getting close so far.

Just stop Ray. Enjoy your weekend

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Where did I make any positive statements about the BBC? Where did I talk about "moral and fair reporting" and westerners?

Just said your claim that state owned media supporting the govt. was disproved by your own quote about the BBC.

Proverbs 16:18
Then don't riddle me riddle me ree.

Talk upfront!

BBC speaks for the Govt also and that is why they backtracked about the British scientist who was a whistleblower and proved that Blair was talking thorough his hat over Iraq.

Also have a look at this
The Review of the BBC's Royal Charter
Great Britain: Parliament: House of Lords: Select Committee on the BBC Charter Review - 2005
http://books.google.co.in/books?id=...w#v=onepage&q=BBC under Govt pressure&f=false

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

BTW, BBC is not the only Western media outlet that reported that Latvian cargo plane incident. The Guardian also reported it and also (mistakenly) referred to the aircraft as Russian-made. But the Guardian is not a pubic company and you cannot accuse it of being pro-government. In fact, here's the most popular article in Guardian in the last 24 hours:

NSA monitored calls of 35 world leaders after US official handed over contacts | US news | The Guardian

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

BTW, BBC is not the only Western media outlet that reported that Latvian cargo plane incident. The Guardian also reported it and also (mistakenly) referred to the aircraft as Russian-made. But the Guardian is not a pubic company and you cannot accuse it of being pro-government. In fact, here's the most popular article in Guardian in the last 24 hours:

NSA monitored calls of 35 world leaders after US official handed over contacts | US news | The Guardian
Any newspaper will have a slant for its readers and their mindset.

Guardian will surely not be pro anything but the British mindset and British interests.

It is but natural.

Watch the BBC programme 'Daetline London', which features a roundtable panel of foreign and British journalists who discuss the week's top news stories from an international perspective.

Hear the views and you will find that they support their own country's viewpoint on any issue.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Any newspaper will have a slant for its readers and their mindset.

Guardian will surely not be pro anything but the British mindset and British interests.

It is but natural.

Watch the BBC programme 'Daetline London', which features a roundtable panel of foreign and British journalists who discuss the week's top news stories from an international perspective.

Hear the views and you will find that they support their own country's viewpoint on any issue.

Guardian exposes and criticises the British government on a regular basis. Here's one of the latest:

GCHQ views data without a warrant, government admits | UK news | The Guardian

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

That is what all newspapers around the world in a free country would do. Take on the Govt.

But foreign stuff?

Nationalism rules the day.

Every country.

You mean that's what "real media" are supposed to do right? Is RT doing it?

pmaitra

This is what he means (read again):

That is what all newspapers around the world in a free country would do. Take on the Govt.

But foreign stuff?

Nationalism rules the day.

Every country.
Don't put words in people's mouths.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

This is what he means (read again):

Don't put words in people's mouths.

You're too quick on the draw but as usual always missing the point.

pmaitra

You're too quick on the draw (but as usual always missing the point).
Ok, maybe I am missing the point. Carry on debating with @Ray Sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Apparently you are possessed by low attention span or you don't read and go on with your ideas irrespective.

Actually, you are quicker on the draw than anyone else. Quickgun Murugan?

Check Post #56.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles