"UK is a Christian country"-David Cameron

Galaxy

Country flag
U.K. should banned all Pakistani and those consider Muslim 1st to enter into U.K.

Country flag
In India there is also Islamic/sufi influence in Hinduism. One good current example of this would be Shirdi Sai Baba.

agentperry

well many members argue here that hindus managed to survive in the atrocious era of mughals and invaders prior to them by getting adjusted and some other things like giving up there values and this IS A CHARACTERISTICS OF HINDU COMMUNITY.

I BEG TO DIFFER

as per many of the old biographies and documents of the very same invaders and traders, hindu community was very proud and self-confident community, as per walliullah of arabia whose work is still one of the most sought after arab/muslim work clearly stated that hindus had mastered the art of making steel and are pioneer in ship-making, weapon making and many other things, they are good traders/businessman and good in education.

what happened during muslim rule that wiped out the confidence and proportion of hindus in India is worth pondering upon.
the invaders came and the destruction of temples and killing of POWs along with other heinous crimes they did under the veil of occupation shook hindu community.

if we say that we had moulded ourself well like cockroach to survive that holocaust of muslim invasion then its slightly wrong- the cockroaches degraded themselves into something more lowly.

SpArK

SORCERER
Just came back from from Sabarimala Temple on a half reporting and half pilgrimage trip. Had some talks with the temple boards regarding the government's contribution to one of the institution which provides precious revenue which is utilized for state's good.

Inspite of receiving crores of ruppees as revenue from devotees (it stands 82 crores as of today in this season which started November), the minority lead government of Kerala is blind on providing the required facilities which includes proper roads, sanitation and other basic things.

Was shocked to hear that the revenue from the temple goes to state government, while the revenue of a mosque adjacent to the temple and part of the pilgrimage goes to some local board and is unaccounted.

Another shock was that the KSEB (Kerala State Electricity Board) charges some 12 ruppess per unit from the Temple Board while it charges only 2 ruppees per unit from a church, Malayatoor, which is similar pilgrimage and equally famous .

Well UK can declare itself as some religious based nation, but Kerala lives as a minority led state, milking the majority for some strange reason called appeasement.

Strange but true.

Country flag
well many members argue here that hindus managed to survive in the atrocious era of mughals and invaders prior to them by getting adjusted and some other things like giving up there values and this IS A CHARACTERISTICS OF HINDU COMMUNITY.

I BEG TO DIFFER

as per many of the old biographies and documents of the very same invaders and traders, hindu community was very proud and self-confident community, as per walliullah of arabia whose work is still one of the most sought after arab/muslim work clearly stated that hindus had mastered the art of making steel and are pioneer in ship-making, weapon making and many other things, they are good traders/businessman and good in education.

what happened during muslim rule that wiped out the confidence and proportion of hindus in India is worth pondering upon.
the invaders came and the destruction of temples and killing of POWs along with other heinous crimes they did under the veil of occupation shook hindu community.

if we say that we had moulded ourself well like cockroach to survive that holocaust of muslim invasion then its slightly wrong- the cockroaches degraded themselves into something more lowly.
I always wondered why British did not convert more Hindus to Christianity?? It seemed fairly easy at that time if they chose, but they may have been to busy looting the country to focus on conversion? (They also ruled a few centuries like Moghuls)

Galaxy

Country flag
Just came back from from Sabarimala Temple on a half reporting and half pilgrimage trip. Had some talks with the temple boards regarding the government's contribution to one of the institution which provides precious revenue which is utilized for state's good.

Inspite of receiving crores of ruppees as revenue from devotees (it standes 82 crores as of today in this season which started November), the minority lead government of Kerala is blind on providing the required facilities which includes proper roads, sanitation and other basic things.

Was shocked to hear that the revenue from the temple goes to state government, while the revenue of a mosque adjacent to the temple and part of the pilgrimage goes to some local board and is unaccounted.

Another shock was that the KSEB (Kerala State Electricity Board) charges some 12 ruppess per unit from the Temple Board while it charges only 2 ruppees per unit from a church, Malayatoor, which is similar pilgrimage and equally famous .

Well UK can declare itself as some religious based nation, but Kerala lives as a minority led state, milking the majority for some strange reason called appeasement.

Strange but true.
Today, News came from Ultra right-winger Togadia,

Kerala fast becoming another Kashmir: Togadia - The Times of India

Even when Hindus are around 56% in Kerala, 70% Ministers are from minority groups. CM and Defence Minister too.

Last edited:

Nagraj

off topic :
where can i report a member or a post .

agentperry

Inspite of receiving crores of ruppees as revenue from devotees (it standes 82 crores as of today in this season which started November), the minority lead government of Kerala is blind on providing the required facilities which includes proper roads, sanitation and other basic things.

Strange but true.
if you drink than i guess you might be knowing what happens in back trip. you vomit and then sleep and next day you dont want to talk about it. claiming alcohol was not right, there was something something that caused it bla bla... people prefer to forget that night, that brand of liquor and even those who gave you company.
i think its bad analogy but very true to show the cause of hindu-bashing and anti-hindu feelings among hindus itself, giving up of confidence in the religion and dis-owning it is same as the alcoholic disowning that event and avoiding the same company as he links everything that happened to him to everything that was present there.
also the same guy is not given any preference in next get together as he himself is 1) not confident and 2) is a loser.

i dont know i sound right or not or may be i sound foolish but this is what strikes my mind when people disown something that had a past, much bigger and glorious past before the disaster and turbulence.

Galaxy

Country flag
off topic :
where can i report a member or a post .
Why you want to report any member dude ?? Ignore if people have different POV. 8)

If more people will oppose you, better for you.

On Topic - There is R[FONT=helvetica, arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]eport button at left corner at bottom of every post[/FONT]

Country flag

Inspite of receiving crores of ruppees as revenue from devotees (it stands 82 crores as of today in this season which started November), the minority lead government of Kerala is blind on providing the required facilities which includes proper roads, sanitation and other basic things.

Strange but true.
This has been the policy of Indian govt for decades many minorities are getting subsidies for religious pilgrimage that is not even offered in Islamic countries. Is this wrong??? Why?? Can it be changed?? This is one example why Government and religion should not mix if a country wants to progress.

agentperry

I always wondered why British did not convert more Hindus to Christianity?? It seemed fairly easy at that time if they chose, but they may have been to busy looting the country to focus on conversion? (They also ruled a few centuries like Moghuls)
religion was strong in India among hindu community prior to muslim rule. when whites invaded India they had ruling muslims and loser others to take care of. they surely converted many, christian population is there in India and in pakistan. many of the christians migrated to britain itself during partition.
but again history is something known and unknown at the same time

SpArK

SORCERER
I dont go with that statement. The situation cant be compared.

Ofcourse , pockets in norther Kerala do have apologists to this Ji-Hard guys , but the situation never had or never will go overboard like in Kashmir.

I had some discussions with Sangh pracharaks of North and few districts of Kerala on the same, a few weeks back and their response was kind of different.
What i concluded and heard cant be written here on a forum which stands for secular and good relations with all communities.

I was fortunate to meet a Sangh in charge of the north east in the sanskriti bhavan headquarters here and we had great talks regarding the hardships in the areas he is in charge of.
In his opinion , the real threat to the culture and Hinduism is not from Islam but from Christianity , atleast in that areas.

I dont want to go into more details, but as i said earlier , i have my restrictions here.

Galaxy

Country flag
lol .............
so much ignorance and hate ......
what are we a white ???? :)
It's neither hate nor ignorance.

They are merely 5% or little more and already started asking for Sharia law and restricted zone. Those islamist don't respect the Law and culture of the country where they living. If Number will increase, They will ask more and it will eventually destroy the culture and tradition of U.K.

Their country, Their rule. If you don't respect, Don't go. In any case, Non-Muslims hardly go to Islamic nation.

Non-Muslims don't have equal rights in most of the Islamic nation and on other side, They asking something which is against the culture of the country. It's danger for their society or for any Non-Muslim country.

Country flag
religion was strong in India among hindu community prior to muslim rule. when whites invaded India they had ruling muslims and loser others to take care of. they surely converted many, christian population is there in India and in pakistan. many of the christians migrated to britain itself during partition.
but again history is something known and unknown at the same time
The Christian converted population was not significant during colonial rule. I am taking about mass conversions of significant populations. There seems to be a higher conversion rate now then during colonial rule.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
The Christian converted population was not significant during colonial rule. I am taking about mass conversions of significant populations. There seems to be a higher conversion rate now then there even was during colonial rule.
Fear of a rebellion. They drew their lessons from the 1857 mutiny. They decided to play Hindus against Muslims instead of giving them a common enemy- Christianity.

agentperry

dear diary,

it was page no 3 in a thread meant for something to be read and ignored but i had good time talking about history, religion, colonial rule and uk religion-politics-immigration. i liked bashing pakistanis too.

good night

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles