"UK is a Christian country"-David Cameron

Galaxy

Country flag
watch that Indian muslim video i posted yesterday....even maulvi agrees with you.
Common, 1 video doesn't tell the true story. I can post 10's of such Videos which will contradict each other.

Anyway, Those Islamist who go to Europe, Ask for Shria law's, Increasing the population 3 times more than Christians by rapid TFR. It's real concern for Europe. I will prefer Status quo everywhere. What David said is correct and i can understand the danger :)

A Christian country is far better than Islamic state for Indian prospective.

We don't need more Islamic state. :scared1:

plugwater

majority of utd fans dont support england team because utd players are always targeted after loss. :)
Majority of Utd fans are not from England, still OT and Utd are in UK.

So first round KO for england in Euro ? :p

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Common, 1 video doesn't tell the true story. I can post 10's of such Videos which will contradict each other.

Anyway, Those Islamist who go to Europe, Ask for Shria law's, Increasing the population 3 times more than Christians by rapid TFR. It's real concern for Europe. I will prefer Status quo everywhere. What David said is correct and i can understand the danger :)

A Christian country is far better than Islamic state for Indian prospective.

We don't need more Islamic state. :scared1:
So when maulvi is saying same thing as you regarding hypocrisy then why group him also with other extremists. That maulvi is also mp in parliament so he is not some single person making videos.

besides uk wont become islamic state...they will remain in turmoil for very long time and i wont mind that and it would also be in India's interest if they are weakened from inside but at the same not destroyed.

Param

The West is really fundamentally and institutionally secular. This issue about religion has nothing to do with Government or their Constitution in UK but is more of a cultural issue. UK, like the rest of Europe, want to retain their traditional identity and culture.
I agree.
They may call themselves religious but they usually manage to maintain a balance between religion and state. This is different from other religious states that allow religion to dictate too much in their policies.

Galaxy

Country flag
So when maulvi is saying same thing as you regarding hypocrisy then why group him also with other extremists. That maulvi is also mp in parliament so he is not some single person making videos.
I suppose you are talking of Owaisi speech in parliament ? Well, There are many liberal faces of Muslims too. It's culture of India and All Political leaders pretend to be secular. Even, Assam UDF leader Maulana Ajmal and PDP chief Mufti pretend themselves as secular which they are not.

There are many liberal Muslim leaders and many radical too in India. Outside India, Mostly are radical.

besides uk wont become islamic state...they will remain in turmoil for very long time and i wont mind that and it would also be in India's interest if they are weakened from inside but at the same not destroyed.
U.K. weakness is not advantage for India. Forget about pre-1947 era. We need to make friendship with every country in current scenario except land of pure.

As far as Islamic state, recently I posted TFR and Population growth for European countries. Will post again if needed. Muslim population increased from 1% to 5% in last 40 odd years in Europe and if trend will continue then by 2200-2300, It's possible. Although that won't happen as they will take some strong steps to stop this demographic invasion.

Today, T.F.R. difference between Muslims and Non-Muslims is 70% in Europe. Either it's due to Islamic tradition or pre-planned demographic invasion, otherwise one can't talk about literacy and Education of London which is at 98%.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I suppose you are talking of Owaisi speech in parliament ? Well, There are many liberal faces of Muslims too. It's culture of India and All Political leaders pretend to be secular. Even, Assam UDF leader Maulana Ajmal and PDP chief Mufti pretend themselves as secular which they are not.

There are many liberal Muslim leaders and many radical too in India. Outside India, Mostly are radical.

U.K. weakness is not advantage for India. Forget about pre-1947 era. We need to make friendship with every country in current scenario except land of pure.

As far as Islamic state, recently I posted TFR and Population growth for European countries. Will post again if needed. Muslim population increased from 1% to 5% in last 40 odd years in Europe and if trend will continue then by 2200-2300, It's possible. Although that won't happen as they will take some strong steps to stop this demographic invasion.

Today, T.F.R. difference between Muslims and Non-Muslims is 70% in Europe. Either it's due to Islamic tradition or pre-planned demographic invasion, otherwise one can't talk about literacy and Education of London which is at 98%.
No im not talking about owaisi but about madani.

Param

I disagree. Those who go there should start fighting and create divisions in the society. Who cares whether they are inviting or not.
It will only led to the rise of far right White supremacists. And as a result law abiding good immigrants will suffer.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
It will only led to the rise of far right White supremacists. And as a result law abiding good immigrants will suffer.
I dont care about others. If they are being tramped on then so be it, if they are enjoying there lives then so be it.

I only care about India and Indian citizens.

Param

I dont care about others.

I only care about India and Indian citizens.
Well I care about Indians living there. Both PIOs and NRIs.

The violent Pakis and their idelogical supporters shoud be kicked out of Europe. They are tarnishing the image of all immigrants

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

The violent Pakis and their idelogical supporters shoud be kicked out of Europe. They are tarnishing the image of all immigrants
Well Indian citizens are most welcome to come back and stay in India.

What image ? I dont care about people who always like to tell ferangis "look at me, i am most civilized" and begging for approval.

agentperry

this si not related to uk only. there are many european nations and even in usa there are many groups who are against muslim presence in their country. pastor quran burning chapter is well know.
what a scandavian psycho did to its own countrymen in order to draw people's attention toward the PAKISTANIZATION of society of europe is also recent and well known.

there are many reasons why cameron came out with this statement. i hope members living in uk can throw more light onto it.

for years i have been seeing news report that muslim community specially from arabia and middle-east demands sharia to be applied in the muslim dominated areas of uk-"the whole of uk." they demand the laws to be changed to please them and they dont want to put it in the way they want.

they show great displeasure in even seeing someone of other religion celebrating his festival leave aside joining it and this is surely a case of either ignorance or false pride.

moreover there contribution should also be seen- nothing more than supermarkets, petrol pumps and mughalayi cuisine restaurant. with this in hand they claim to be the masters of uk.

even the gorkhas who served in uk army and fought for uk do not demand that much, they never ask something special from state.
this statement is more of a verbal signal that LOOK GUYS THIS IS UK AND NOT AN ARAB COUNTRY WHERE YOU SHOUT AND DESTRUCT EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING AND YOU GET YOUR LUNATIC DREAMS COME TRUE.

nothing more than this

Param

Well Indian citizens are most welcome to come back and stay in India.

What image ? I dont care about people who always like to tell ferangis "look at me, i am most civilized" and begging for approval.
When Ango saxons in 1st word countries say that they are more civilised in the modern age, there is some truth there.

I know people will criticize me, but that is the bitter truth.

Galaxy

Country flag
Once, U.K. will become Muslim majority or will have 20%-25% population led by Flag bearer Pakistanis. Then, All Hindus would be executed or will be forced to leave country or convert into Islam. They did in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

P.S.: Muslims of Pakistan have highest share of Muslim population in U.K. and not to forget they are most radical and extremist in nature.

Opposing David POV means supporting Pakistani radical Islamist and destruction of our own people.

Not to forget, Once Muslim population will become 20%-25%, They will form a Islamic Political party, Demand of Sharia and blasphemy law. What will happen to 2-3 Millions Indian who are living with complete peace of Mind and freedom and sending Bn $ as remittance today??. Also, U.K. is supporting India as it's Christian country. Once, They will have huge no. of Sunni Muslims, They might support Pakistan like what KSA is doing due to Muslims high % or/and Muslim brotherhood.

Last edited:

agentperry

Once, U.K. will become Muslim majority or will have 20%-25% population led by Flag bearer Pakistanis. Then, All Hindus would be executed or will be forced to leave country or convert into Islam. They did in Pakistan and Bangladesh.

P.S.: Muslims of Pakistan have highest share of Muslim population in U.K. and not to forget they are most radical and extremist in nature.

Opposing David POV means supporting Pakistani radical Islamist and destruction of our own people.

Not to forget, Once Muslim population will become 20%-25%, They will form a Islamic Political party, Demand of Sharia and blasphemy law. What will happen to 3 Millions Indian who are living with complete peace of Mind and freedom and sending Bn $ as remittance today??. Also, U.K. is supporting India as it's Christian country. Once, They will have huge no. of Sunni Muslims, They might support Pakistan like what KSA is doing.
if you dont know then pls google, they are already demanding sharia officially announced in parts of uk, they also paste posters of so called SHARIA or LIBERATED zone where they say that sharia is in force and this area of uk is under muslim dominance. such posters can be found every here and there and also they hold rallies of sharia etc.

you can check it.
if britain is getting radicalized then its out of retaliation and not by its will

Galaxy

Country flag
if you dont know then pls google, they are already demanding sharia officially announced in parts of uk, they also paste posters of so called SHARIA or LIBERATED zone where they say that sharia is in force and this area of uk is under muslim dominance. such posters can be found every here and there and also they hold rallies of sharia etc.

you can check it.
if britain is getting radicalized then its out of retaliation and not by its will
Of course I know. They already started demanding when they are only 5%. I posted all that sometime back with complete details. They are also involved in various crimes like terrorism, rape and burglary.

What will happen if they will become 20% ???? :scared1:

As i said, Opposing David statement is like supporting Pakistani Islamist.

U.K. should banned Pakistani Islamist to enter U.K. They are danger for the human mankind. Period !!

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Thats absurd.

You have not understood my point of view. You think im supporting pakis in uk ? :pound:

I dont care what happens to uk...if they fine then so be it and if they are not then so be it. I will not go out of my way and start praying to god for there well being. why ? because they are not Indian citizens and i dont care about them.

Infact i hope nick griffin becomes pm and bnp comes to power. Now tell me how i am supporting pakis keeping my "hope" in mind ? :D

Last edited:

amitkriit

We are not responsible to correct the wrong views of Whites, but yes we must take appropriate steps to protect the Indian citizens anywhere in the world. Accept it or not Britishers are finding it difficult to accept that their golden age is over. Sharia law, Islamic radicalization is their problem, not ours. UK and USA still don't support Indian stand on Kashmir totally.

Let Europe burn and let UK break up into 1000 pieces, that's not our problem.

agentperry

Of course I know. They already started demanding when they are only 5%. I posted all that sometime back with complete details. They are also involved in various crimes like terrorism, rape and burglary.

What will happen if they will become 20% ???? :scared1:

As i said, Opposing David statement is like supporting Pakistani Islamist.

U.K. should banned Pakistani Islamist to enter U.K. They are danger for the human mankind. Period !!
many immigrant in uk are not legally staying there. though many are there since 1940s and 1950s, many had gone thru illegal routes and now after taking advantage of loopholes of uk law they are living there and not only living but eating that place.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
When Ango saxons in 1st word countries say that they are more civilised in the modern age, there is some truth there.

I know people will criticize me, but that is the bitter truth.
explain yourself.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles