UK Gang brutalises Sikh man - corwd gathers does nothing

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Sikh man brutally assaulted in Birmingham, video goes viral - The Times of India
Sikh man brutally assaulted in Birmingham, video goes viral

More details n the uk's Dail Mail
Sikh man beaten up in video in suspected race hate attack in Birmingham | Daily Mail Online

and also
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sikh+man+beaten+in+birmingham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP27mEUErxE

in many ways life in india is a lot safer for south asian people - the myth that west is best
and the mythical practice of wanting and needing to get to the west is no longer valid
especially with india's economy clearly on the rise

someone should answer that english person who made the film about india's daughters
and do a film about these racist activities in the uk, besides the molestation of their women as well

NB: mis-spelling in title - pls change corwd to crowd - even though
cowrd sounds more like cowards, which they surely were !

Why is BBC not telecasting this?
youre correct !
i waited a couple of hours after you posted and still noting on the bbc ... i searched their main news page plus their uk section ...nothing , they had space for lesser issues and a lot of targeting imperfections of other nations but not on their own streets

the attack happened in front of a rather posh hotel in Birmingham
so it is not some back-alley stuff ..
conclusion ;- BBC is biased bs corporation ...or some other suitable description.

......Anyway unconfirmed report is some one teased his cousin then fight started b/w Paki Muslim gang&Sikh guy.
i have edited out the other non-related parts of your post
you claim it is ( so -called ) paki musilim vs sikh ?
do the assailants in the video look like what you have referred to as "paki musilim" ?
Note, use of term was other members idea not mine

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
These British Sikhs do not deserve our support, a majority of them still carry that Khalistan dream.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles