UK extreme Muslim group planning 'Hell for Heroes' protest on Nov 11

johnee

Naren,
most of the regular indians who fall for the trick are 'mentored' by the 'secular' media, 'eminent' historians and dynasty. All these elements were nurtured by the brits. Most of the present day islamic problem in the sub-continent can be traced to perfidy of brits. They were never naive.

One falls in the very pit that one digs for others. Let the brits not be an exception. Britistan is increasingly rendered irrelevent on the world stage.

Ps: I hope India sends human right watchers to ensure that there will be no human right violations of these 'minority'.

Adux

Country flag
It is disingeous to say that brits is the cause of violent islamism in indianm sub continent! It goes atleast 500 years before that! And only the people who live here are responsible and nobody else!

johnee

It is disingeous to say that brits is the cause of violent islamism in indianm sub continent! It goes atleast 500 years before that! And only the people who live here are responsible and nobody else!
Adux,
I expected somebody to say this.
Anyway, I didnt mean to say that the problem was started by the brits. I agree that my post may have given the wrong impression.
My point is that the brits, with full knowledge and willfully, nurtured and patronised elements which are directly resposible for present day crisis in sub-continent before and after 15 Aug, 1947.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
This could be dangerous for the Muslim community. Tensions are already high and insulting British memorials will inflame them to legislative action. It is never good for the Islamic community when it happens.
Put it conversely this way; why do they behave in this manner and not simply cut themselves off from these so called "fringe elements"? Ever wondered why the mainstream never comes out in the open to shut the elements you and I refer to as fringe? Why the silent support?

Let me tell you something; most of the British Muslim community is made of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. They support this insanity. They are the same when it comes to behavior. I've seen them in Canada, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, UK and what not in terms of behavior; they do it on purpose. Use and abuse the rights given to them but when asked to do their duties towards their host countries, they talk this and that about religion and refrain from it adamantly.

They must be taught that rights come with duties and nothing comes free.

Although personally I'd love to see the British and the Pakistanis/Bangladeshis go kicks and punches with each other. They both deserve it for what they did to our homeland. :mad2:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
It is disingenuous to blame the British for Islamic extremism, and just to refresh everyone's memory, the extremists Hindu and Muslim groups were opposed to the partition.

The main culprits are Saudi Arabia, and its petrodollars and its wahabi export; and the Palestine issue.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Good :thumb:

This is pleasing news...im waiting for all of it flare up and blow out of proportion with british citizens fighting each other.

Divide and rule :laugh:
Correction: it is DIVIDE AND CONQUER!

Though UK is cluttered with Pakistanis and Bangladeshis, it is virtually owned by us.

It is time for the Phase I of Akhand Bharat's colonies to commence! :laugh:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
What I love is the situation British media is in now.
On one hand the inherent racist in them wants to blame everything on immigrant brown scums on the other hand these guys have blamed every other state that has opposed such protests of suppressing rights and freedom, let's see what they end up dong now.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
personally, I don't have any ill will towards the nation of Britain. I feel that injustices committed 60+ years back are best forgotten.

However, I do hate some sections of their vile media, such as the guardian.

I would love it if some Indian media outlets start whining about "human rights of minorities in Britain", and upholding their right to peacefully protest, free from the tyranny of the majority.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
personally, I don't have any ill will towards the nation of Britain. I feel that injustices committed 60+ years back are best forgotten.

I would love it if some Indian media outlets start whining about "human rights of minorities in Britain", and upholding their right to peacefully protest, free from the tyranny of the majority.
Actually it'd be better if TOI actually hypes this situation to blistering proportions as if a civil war is about to break out! That'd deliver the required punch.

johnee

The word 'extremist' tends to complicate the issues by giving an impression that 'extremists' are a small unreasonable fringe group whose actions & ideas are unsupported by the 'moderate' majority. 'Extremism' is relative and not absolute. Ideas of a 'moderate' colonialist( according to the standard of other colonialists) would be regarded as an 'extremist' by today's standards.

As far as I know, most Hindus were opposed to division of their ancient homeland. The commie parties were in favour of breaking India.

Muslim leadership was divided into 2 schools.
a) those who believed that a separate nation was imperative to preserve the privileges that they had enjoyed. They seem to believe that democracy would place them at the mercy of larger hindu demography.
b) Another school of thought was that if all muslims migrate to a newly carved separate muslim nation then that would mean giving up claims on vast amount of territory. That was not acceptable to the 'extremists'. On the other hand, if some muslims stay back in India, while others migrate to the new nation, then the muslims of India would be divided against the united Hindu. So, they proposed that instead of working for a separate nation, muslims would be better advised to work for special privileges within India.

It is intresting to note that both schools pursued their respective ideas.

From an 'extremist' Hindu perspective, Hindus(who were the protogonists in opposing the brits, unlike the muslims) have been real losers in this whole affair because Pakistan( and subsequently BD) are personal accounts of muslims, while India is the joint account of Hindus & muslims.

pmaitra

They are British citizens, and they are exercising their freedoms and rights enshrined in the British constitution and championed by the west.
And being a British citizen also requires one to take the oath of loyalty to the queen, isn't it?

[h=2]Citizenship ceremonies[/h]

British Citizenship ceremony​

The Oath of Allegiance, with the addition of the words "on becoming a British citizen" (or other type of British national, as appropriate), is also used at citizenship ceremonies, where persons being registered or naturalised in the United Kingdom are required to swear or affirm their allegiance to the Queen, her heirs and successors, and additionally make a pledge to follow the laws of the country and uphold its democratic values. The applicants are then presented with their certificate of citizenship.
Citizenship Oath of Allegiance:
I... swear by Almighty God that, on becoming a British citizen, I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Her Heirs and Successors according to law.
Citizenship Pledge
I will give my loyalty to the United Kingdom and respect its rights and freedoms. I will uphold its democratic values. I will observe its laws faithfully and fulfil my duties and obligations as a British citizen.[SUP][3][/SUP]
Source: Oath of Allegiance (United Kingdom) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
And being a British citizen also requires one to take the oath of loyalty to the queen, isn't it?
sworn by certain public servants in the United Kingdom, and also by newly naturalised subjects in citizenship ceremonies.
If the said extremists were born in Britain, then they are not party to this covenant. And even if they are, they are practicing their right to freedom of expression.

pmaitra

If the said extremists were born in Britain, then they are not party to this covenant. And even if they are, they are practicing their right to freedom of expression.
And if they are not public servants.

In any event, by being free to express themselves, they are showing their 'loyalty.'

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
In any event, by being free to express themselves, they are showing their 'loyalty.'
I am by no means condoning the actions of the despicable Anjem Chaudhary, but he is practicing his constitutional rights. I think there is a lesson to learn from all this, for all democracies.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I am by no means condoning the actions of the despicable Anjem Chaudhary, but he is practicing his constitutional rights. I think there is a lesson to learn from all this, for all democracies.
He's showing his rights WITHOUT doing any duties towards it. All rights come with duties towards the country that has given you nationality, benefits, rights, freedom and equality. This is the true honor. Not terrorism like this.

But your last part is something I 100% agree here.

mayfair

It is disingenuous to blame the British for Islamic extremism, and just to refresh everyone's memory, the extremists Hindu and Muslim groups were opposed to the partition.
So was Congress..initially at least. The extremists who opposed Pakistan did not do so because of their deshbhakti. They were concerned about losing territory and influence once the new states came into being. Needless to say who played along all these characters like puppets. Perhaps a refresher course is needed indeed.

The main culprits are Saudi Arabia, and its petrodollars and its wahabi export; and the Palestine issue.
And who propped up the House of Saud and fashioned the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in its present from?

I am surprised you did not add Kashmir, Hyderabad, Junagadh, Aceh, Afghanistan to that. And if Palestine issue has caused so much heartburn, the Ummah of high morals has indeed must feel much more for the Kurds.....Oh wait!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
So was Congress..initially at least. The extremists who opposed Pakistan did not do so because of their deshbhakti. They were concerned about losing territory and influence once the new states came into being. Needless to say who played along all these characters like puppets. Perhaps a refresher course is needed indeed.
The assertion was made that british divided india to foment islamic extremism, which is untrue. the islamic extremists were opposed to the partition. so I don't know what you are trying to get at ?

And who propped up the House of Saud and fashioned the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in its present from?
Ever since they got the petrodollars Saudis have been exporting wahabishm and patronising terrorism. West is actively supporting saudis despite their nefarious side agenda.

I am surprised you did not add Kashmir, Hyderabad, Junagadh, Aceh, Afghanistan to that. And if Palestine issue has caused so much heartburn, the Ummah of high morals has indeed must feel much more for the Kurds.....Oh wait!
They were non-issues at the time, still are non-issues for the Ummah controlled by Arabs. It was palestine issue that really ignited the bomb of extremism.

niharjhatn

Forgotten? Whilst you are preaching amnesia after 3 centuries of british "trade" manipulations and divide and conquer tactics, the Jews TODAY are still hunting down and killing Nazis.

I say never forget!!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles