UK ending aid to India

blue marlin

you need to cut BBC from UK as well. paying 140 pounds per year TV licence fee only to keep BBC alive.

this is bloody extortion
its a public entity, they dont do advertisements, personally i find the bbc quiet liberal which i ok i guess but for your self and other indians you would not think the same. muslims are always perceived to be terrorists or crack heads. i simply ignore it and move on with life. you should follow suit.

blue marlin

it could be basmati rice, useful for making khayali pulao:laugh:

......or you must have skipped your history classes.
now thats where is saw it
kohinoor-authentic-basmati-rice-5kg-1.jpg

i was rubbish in history. i use to fight with the teacher, so much in fact she refused to teach me. i think she was just paranoid. other teachers loved me.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
now thats where is saw it
i was rubbish in history. i use to fight with the teacher, so much in fact she refused to teach me. i think she was just paranoid. other teachers loved me.
Your GK SUCKS.

Your History SUCKS.

Your English SUCKS.

You don't know Urdu/Hindi.

You don't even know Islam and I have to teach you Islam.

You are indeed rubbish in LOT of things and the fault is not with the teacher(s).

You are a confused identity thinking being a Native British...You are just a Paki Trash using British Flag.

BC... you are such a big chu. :lol:

======================================================================================
See the admission from this Paki so you don't miss it. :rofl:

This Paki admits being a donkey in history and I am not surprised at all since his posts reflects it.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

blue marlin

Your GK SUCKS.

Your History SUCKS.

Your English SUCKS.

You don't know Urdu/Hindi.

You don't even know Islam and I have to teach you Islam.

You are indeed rubbish in LOT of things and the fault is not with the teacher(s).

You are a confused identity thinking being a Native British...You are just a Paki Trash using British Flag.

BC... you are such a big chu. :lol:

======================================================================================
See the admission from this Paki so you don't miss it. :rofl:

This Paki admits being a donkey in history and I am not surprised at all since his posts reflects it.

@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @gpawar @hit&run @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma
hello stranger, long time no see.
i said i was bad at history, I'm dyslexic so that explains the grammar.

i need to learn from rockullah, please feel free to spread your bull shit.

anyway hows the local nutcase doing? also you stopped tagging me which was weird. i was off for a few days and i though i would see where you tagged me. but you didn't. that deserves a prize. i will send you a toilet for free. this will stop you shitting in a felid and getting raped in the process.

i love how you tag a lot of people, it shows your weak.

blue marlin

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
i got an idea every day i will post somthing that we publish about you, and tag you and @rock127. spread the love
Ooh I am scared:lol:

If only you hypocrites spent half of this energy fighting the islamist dogs, you would not be so universally reviled right now..but then again , a paki is a paki and so I am not sure :lol:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

anyway hows the local nutcase doing? also you stopped tagging me which was weird. i was off for a few days and i though i would see where you tagged me. but you didn't. that deserves a prize. i will send you a toilet for free. this will stop you shitting in a felid and getting raped in the process.

You are always dreaming about me and getting hounded,thrashed and humiliated. :lol:

Once again no substance in your post other than rape/shit/toilet and Pakis like you are indeed a product of mass rapes.Ask your ancestors if you want to know how did they feel getting raped and converted.

Unlike a jobless Paki(like you) I do have some work where I don't keep ignorant like you even for cleaning jobs.But I can pity and keep you to clean our toilets since Pakis like you have shit/toilet fetish of Indians.
You would love to smell our toilets and get daily PRIZE to guess correctly what did we eat at night. :lol:

I am Maulana Rockullah and I would teach you Islam and you can call it shit as well.

I bulk tag people sometime so all know how you are caught in your web of lies and it's so much FUN!

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Good Riddence.... Britain is one country we can replace with DE/JP/FR.

pmaitra

Looks like you missed @rock127. :biggrin2:

I am sure he missed you too.
I am Maulana Rockullah and I would teach you Islam and you can call it shit as well.
Molviji, please apply your Vashikaran spells on @blue marlin. :eek1:

This is good news for @Mad Indian. Most of UK aid money was recycled back to UK, thus making UK a Marxist country, according to @Mad Indian's mad logic. :crazy: They won't be doing that any more. They are no longer Marxist. Yay! :rock:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Still UK haven't returned all the money it took from us,:nono: Calculating Britain's Debt to India :- :notsure:l

In the 1870's Dadabhai Naoroji, later twice President of the Indian National Congress, estimated that Britain was bleeding India at the rate of three to four million pounds per year. Or was it thirty to forty million? I need to check on that. Anyway let's stick with the lesser amounts for now. Average those to 3.5 million pounds per year. Assume that that sum was constant from 1857 to 1947. Assume further that the British looted a paltry 1 million pounds per annum from 1767 to 1856. Assume a 7.875% rate of annual interest compounded yearly. That must be a good rate because that is what I'm paying through the initial years on the adjustable-rate mortgage on my house. Then we calculate Sum_{n = 1997 - 1767}^{n = 1997 - 1856} (1.07875)^n +
3.5 * Sum_{n = 1997 - 1857}^{n = 1997 - 1947} (1.07875)^n = (0.07875)^(-1) [(1.07875^231 - 1.07875^141)
- 3.5 * (1.07875^141 - 1.07875^50)] million pounds. That works out to about 521,000,000,000,000 pounds, to be divided between India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. Interest is currently accruing at the very serious rate of 41,000,000,000,000 pounds per annum. I haven't included damages, and interest thereon, for the Bengal famine, the Jallianwallah Bagh, and other like injuries. I haven't even included "gifts" like the Koh-i-noor. How much must we Indians have loved George V (or was it Billy XVII? Saala mammary no work today.) to have given him a nice gift like that to stick with glue on his gold crown! And where he stole gold and glue?

On the basis of the current populations of India (946 million), Pakistan (140 million), and Bangladesh (119 million), unless we wish to make this a class action, India's share is 409 trillion pounds. That would give every Indian 400,000 pounds. And even after that disbursement there would still be about 31 trillion pounds left over for the benefit of great Indian con-artistes like SR to stuff their ceilings, their pillows, their mattresses, and their Swiss bank accounts with. The Swiss appear to live rather comfortably off other peoples' loot. What a deal!

My friend Tim Willis (his wife, Dixie, is Irish-american. No love British much either) asked me if nobody had ever estimated how much the British looted from India. Therefore I respond with this humble first-order estimate. Any refinements welcome. Tim wondered if the World Court could not be moved to ask the British to pay up, say by the year 2000. Any bets?

Ram Ramarao suggests that Indian economists should be preparing accurate estimates of how much the British looted. He says that if American economists can do environmental economics and place dollar values on the non-extinction of whales, and clean and unclean air, etc., then it should be a peach to figure out exactly how much the British looted. Of course, those estimates should also cover "gifts" and damages.

It will be good to keep the estimates handy, even if no collection mechanism appears obvious today. There may come a day when there is big gun hanging from India's belt, and that sort of thing has the miraculous property of making the impossible possible. Not for nothing did the Indian princes quietly sign on the dotted line under a statement of the "doctrine of lapse" that decreed that their kingdom would pass to the British if they had no surviving male offspring. Maybe Prince Dody and Princess Diana's high-speed ascent to a higher plane is the sign we have all waited for.

By the way, the Smithsonian did not publish my letter. The Queen of England wrote to the Editor and promised him some loot to hush it all up. That is such a behud ghatiya magazine!

Waiting for my 1,600,000 pounds (there's four of us here, counting our two ABCD's)
Arun Kumar September 1997
http://www.kahany.com/stores/writing/0997britishdebt.htm

@blue marlin :drool:

Blackwater

which weak? past weak or this weak or weak after???:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

raja696

we love them to buy nappies first before giving aid to others :bounce:.

I mean uk should stop being silly baby .... issue looks like India is begging UK not to send any aid's from UK :)

sorcerer

Country flag
:D
Bluemarlin,is a paki in UK or he is using an UK proxy from pakistan..trying to get an identity..unfortunately...the true color of him stops him even from blending into his own delusion.

This is the case with most pakis...the arabs disown then and looks at a camel and donkies with more love and usability than pakis, the chinese wont let paki breed with chinvags and their impotency fails to admit that they were part of India once.

Now when India splits pak into a few more pieces their Identity crisis will evolve into more imbecile levels.
This is getting hilarious and will be even more in the coming days.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles