UK ELECTION CIRCUS

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Fuck off.
I studied in Britain, became a resident, changed passport...
And guess what, I am still Indian.

You don't have "British Indians" you have Indians or non-Indians

And yes, am very pleased that Corbyn lost, because I am not bloody neutral.... as any haramzada who consorts with jihadis, attacks Jews or badmouths Hindus because of the former, is by definition my enemy as an Indian.
No you are not Indian --- India doesn't allow dual citizenship. You have left your Indian citizenship for UK citizenship.
You are now proud citizen of a Country which butchered 25 million Indian in organised famine.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No you are not Indian --- India doesn't allow dual citizenship. You have left your Indian citizenship for UK citizenship.
You are now proud citizen of a Country which butchered 25 million Indian in organised famine.
By that same yardstick you have used, people living in India who pledge allegiance to foreign ideologies and religions are also not indian?

south block

up your a**
Country flag
By that same yardstick you have used, people living in India who pledge allegiance to foreign ideologies and religions are also not indian?
No they are not the same India doesn't allow dual citizenship period... their no yardstick here -- it's in Indian constitution. What confused sole think is up to them.

Longewala

Country flag
Which is why you should never mud wrestle with a pig.......
The pig enjoys it and you end up bring dirty.
And you might be too much of a chutiya to understand, but having "citizenship" is not the same as being British or Indian.... otherwise Owaisi, Bhindranwale, Yasin Malik and Sonia Gandhi have / had Indian citizenship bhosdk they are "Indians" for you aren't they???

desicanuk

Heart warming to see Brits kick Corbyn's rear end out of politics for good.However it wont be over till his inner sanctum is also purged from the Labour party.All that will depend on the new leader.One surprise was the Leicester East constituency .Labour managed to retain it in spite of large Indian population.I guess they got their work cut out for the next election to eject Claudia Webbe - a paki sympathiser member of Corbyn's inner sanctum.

Longewala

Country flag
Heart warming to see Brits kick Corbyn's rear end out of politics for good.However it wont be over till his inner sanctum is also purged from the Labour party.All that will depend on the new leader.One surprise was the Leicester East constituency .Labour managed to retain it in spite of large Indian population.I guess they got their work cut out for the next election to eject Claudia Webbe - a paki sympathiser member of Corbyn's inner sanctum.
Leicester East was 35,000 to 13,000 in 2017, and that gap was cut to 1000 in believe?

One thing expat Indians have to do is be vocal about attempts to attack India or Indian culture, and be shameless about using our identity as a one block.

Jews do it, muslims goes without saying do it.

And that has thankfully started in recent years.
Not just in elections - in libtard online papers like Guardian, the tone was viciously anti India.
But they got massive negative pushback in the comments section, as a result of which they routinely shut down comments on their India "coverage" (rape, rape, muslim dara hua, rape, Hindu right, rape)
Which is at least some progress letting them know they can't push their shit unopposed.

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
I want British Indians to stay neutral for their own good --- they are no longer Indians --- if today there are conservative in govt---tomorrow labour could be back.
Its kinda true when all others abide by the book. But when Pakistani origin MP's in Britain use their influence to speak for Pakistan, it was expected the labour leadership will take a neutral stand on it. But alas no. Indian community had to take a stand. See what the chinese are doing in Australian politics? Hard reality always pains.

India due to its huge population will have its expatriates everywhere whether we like it or not. And we are politically loving people. We get involved in politics. The labour also decided to play divide and rule play among Hindus and Sikhs when they had been united most of the time in UK. Its not a ideal solution, but the situation demands such.

Hari Sud

Country flag
People’s Displeasure with Labour Party’s Corbyn

Oh! Mr. Corbyn, you lost big in yesterday’s elections. It is pleasure to hear that you and your type who were anti Brexit have been banished into oblivion. You and your extreme left wing politics lead to your downfall. It is pleasure again to hear that big percentage of British people (leave aside die hard Labourites) did not like your view point and voted against you, even though in your previous elections they had voted for you. You like other political stalwarts previously usually resign after such a massive loss. Why have you not resigned yet?

What a fool of a leader you were. In order to get a few Muslim votes, you started to make anti Indian statements just prior to the elections. You did please some of them, but imagine tens of thousands of non Muslim voters of Indian origin voted against you and actually your sure shot Labour constituencies were lost. Not only them, you upset the Jewish votes and other communities also......... what is the matter with you?

Now there is only few choices left for you, keep your mouth shut and let the Brexit happen quickly. Shut your supporters who advised wrongly to turn against india and vanish them. The Labour Party has to make a new beginning.

As for you Mr. Corbyn personally, resign immediately and wait in the line to get your pension check and vanish from political life completely.

Indrajit

Country flag
Fun fact: Tories Gained only 1% votes, LB lost 8% vote share.

with this mild change in voting %, Tories gained 47 seats and LB lost 59.

I am excited to find out how much of this is due to british Indian voters, and some of the votes also shifted from LB to LD.
I think the figure hides real movement in vote share. I suspect that the Tories lost voteshare in “remain” areas of London and in Scotland but that didn’t make a whole lot of difference since that particular voteshare was not a winner, I.e.the vote share lost was in areas which already had a labour, Lib Dem or SNP MP’s. Also, there has been tactical voting even by Tory voters in places like Scotland which would show up as reduced vote share. The big rise in seats is because the Tories have made deep inroads in labour heartland seats, some of them which have never seen a Tory MP for decades, if ever.

Icarus

Country flag
I think people should calm down and take deep breaths.
Now to the important points:

Labour is pro-Pakistani.
Conservative appears pro-India (to well-meaning Hindus) but they're also pro-Pakistani.

Bottom line: when it comes to India-Pakistan, both labour and conservative will always be pro-Pakistan because geopolitical realities won't change. Labour is openly pro-Pak to attract pak voters, conservatives pretend to be pro-India to attract naive Indian voters. But no matter who you vote for, you're going to get a pro-pak, anti-India govt. because it makes sense for britain to support a smaller pakistan against a bigger India. It's how the great game is played.

So Hindus can continue dreaming that pro-india conservatives will be different. They won't be. They won't even be pro-India, impossible. THey will also be as pro-Pak as Labour. @south block is 100% right.

abhay rajput

Country flag
I think people should calm down and take deep breaths.
Now to the important points:

Labour is pro-Pakistani.
Conservative appears pro-India (to well-meaning Hindus) but they're also pro-Pakistani.

Bottom line: when it comes to India-Pakistan, both labour and conservative will always be pro-Pakistan because geopolitical realities won't change. Labour is openly pro-Pak to attract pak voters, conservatives pretend to be pro-India to attract naive Indian voters. But no matter who you vote for, you're going to get a pro-pak, anti-India govt. because it makes sense for britain to support a smaller pakistan against a bigger India. It's how the great game is played.

So Hindus can continue dreaming that pro-india conservatives will be different. They won't be. They won't even be pro-India, impossible. THey will also be as pro-Pak as Labour. @south block is 100% right.
Indeed and it's the same with every western nations..they are snakes

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles