UK ELECTION CIRCUS

south block

up your a**
Country flag
bunch of brown nigga from subcontinent jumping up & down cause a white fascist monkey won in UK ---- your white boyfriend won't notice you & no white puzzy for you lot either.

Last edited:

south block

up your a**
Country flag
The best thing is go to tweeter and see the comments sections under the UK poll results its mostly from USA and no guessing its democrats who are doing same guilty wala story. Dear UK voters blood is in your hands , UK sorry but you have voted so suffer . Chutiye apne desh ka dekho re . democats literally are having lunatic supporter base who keep going abusing everyone across the globe who don't vote for leftshits parties . i won't be surprised if democats start abusing indian's for not voting congress in 2024 ..looks like global left loony cartel is licking each others back ...
You better make sure democrat win or your white master will gas light likes of you & wannabe White's Indians in future --- but you lot never had the ball's to stand up on your own feet in first place & always looked for white man validation.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Personally I would have liked jihadi Corbyn winning the elections.
That would have been created some very interesting news and issues for Us.
Non the less i hope my muzzie brothers breed well in UK.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Abe lodu thodi na BJP waha se election lad rahi thi.
We had to lobby for the one who serve best of our interests.
You are an idiot or have a very low IQ to believe UK foreign policy or deep state will Change cause this white monkey is in govt.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
have a very low IQ
Quota chap niggas talking about IQ
UK foreign policy or deep state will Change cause this white monkey is in govt.
Are Deep state friendly nahi he to kya apni gand marwa le.
We don't care what they do in their home they will all get the rough end of our stick if they don't behave like a nice dog that they are.
Bencho tu kya chahta tha woh Jihadi Corbyn aa jaye.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Quota chap niggas talking about IQ

Are Deep state friendly nahi he to kya apni gand marwa le.
We don't care what they do in their home they will all get the rough end of our stick if they don't behave like a nice dog that they are.
Bencho tu kya chahta tha woh Jihadi Corbyn aa jaye.
I want British Indians to stay neutral for their own good --- they are no longer Indians --- if today there are conservative in govt---tomorrow labour could be back.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I want British Indians to stay neutral for their own good --- they are no longer Indians --- if today there are conservative in govt---tomorrow labour could be back
Toh ye pehle bolna chaiye tha na lodu.
This topic is debatable, there is already a thread for it ja kar debate kar sakte he.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Toh ye pehle bolna chaiye tha na lodu.
This topic is debatable, there is already a thread for it ja kar debate kar sakte he.
I have already said this long time back in another thread --- some Indians have seriously lost their mind supporting these white neo Nazi's. Don't know whether it's Stockholm Syndrome or inferiority complex --- but I don't blame them Marta kya na karta. When in Rome, do as the Romans do they say.

captscooby81

Country flag
No this was pure Brexit vote ....a repeat of Brexit voting pattern victories to conservatives in labour stronghold show only one thing they want Brexit . Ya pakistan policy might be least to worries for Labor party for sure .

Lol, another torn Salwar in paki closet. Remember reading those comments on news portals by Abduls writing India dare snap relationship with UK over corbyn resolution on Kashmir.

Corbyn is out. Thanks for that paki ****** who did jihad on bridge and displayed his pakistaniyat.

Some tweets says corbyn was leading till 5 pm and then hard working brits voted after their job hours. Gives an impression that freeloaders, good for nothing Abduls form votebank of corbyn.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
I'm speaking about nationalisation and not nationalism. Labour has promised to take over major sectors like rail, power etc. They have also pledged to takeover broadband too.
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-labour-business-idUKKBN1YE25Y
I apologize, I made a mistake --- whatever British people want they will get --- if they want to pay more for everything is their choice or they don't want an NHS is also their choice --- if someone want to get his a** drilled by rich corporate fat a** losers whom I am to complain --- after all people get the intelligence they deserves.

captscooby81

Country flag
Bhai bhai bhai aise mat bolna we are not as brainy intellectual like you..

bunch of brown nigga from subcontinent jumping up & down cause a white fascist monkey won in UK ---- your white boyfriend won't notice you & no white puzzy for you lot either.

sorcerer

Country flag
I want British Indians to stay neutral for their own good --- they are no longer Indians --- if today there are conservative in govt---tomorrow labour could be back.
Using demography is also a part of strategy.
The more Indian population in Foreign land..the More we have to use it as a leverage..
the same thing happening with US and UK.
Cuz this is a solid foundation..
seems like you dont think through much.
There is NO point in British INDIANS staying neutral cuz the porkis and jihadis will run over if there is NO intevention.
who wonder..tomorrow your sibling will also end up in UK...cant say whats in store for each one of us..
So better season the foreign lands in our favor... its logical to do that.

sorcerer

Country flag
UK won't change it's policy on Pakistan or on India --- Pakistan is a strategic long term investment for them.
Not any more..
pakis WAS a long term investment cuz those days..GOI was a bend over..
when we put our foot down and solve those issues which these foreign deep states was using as a stick to beat us with..the equation changes..

sorcerer

Country flag
nationalism or nationalisation ka difference nahi aata hai . aur agaya yaha pe brown niggas ko lecture dene ..:hail:
hahaha..True!

Thats the usual psyche of those who wants a lot of validation from others!

who cares... make harvest while the sun shine!
rest flip it!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles