UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Country flag
Jihadis threaten to slaughter British soldiers' wives and families as police issue social media warning

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jihadis-threaten-slaughter-british-soldiers-6173859

Families of British servicemen have been ordered to stop sharing personal details on social media after extremists threatened to kill a solider’s wife in a letter direct to their home.

Police are investigating a specific threat after Islamist fanatics shoved a sickening note through the door of the serving soldier.

The family are so terrified they are understood to have fled their home.

The letter is entitled “JIHAD – The Holy War For Islam – A warning to the brides of British Soldier Warmongers” and threatens to “destroy the families of unbelievers”.

The full text of the letter reads: “You have been identified as an unbeliever and a bride of a murderer of the servants of Allah in the Holy Land.

“Our peoples have suffered at the hands of your husbands who have murdered, killed and raped our women and children.

“We the servants of Allah intend to avenge our peoples by destroying the families of unbelievers in the land of hate.

“You along with many others will pay the price for your husband’s destruction in the Holy Land.

“We now know where you live and will begin to destroy the unbelievers and their families as they have done to us.”

It is signed off “The Circle of Allah – Avengers Serving Allah”.

Terror threat: The letter posted through the house of a British soldiers warning their wives are under threat

The threat was made in Lincolnshire, the county home to nine armed forces bases.

The Ministry of Defence is aware of the threat and is working with Lincolnshire Police to investigate.

Chief Inspector Jim Tyner said: “Lincolnshire Police are investigating an allegation of malicious communications where a threatening letter has been sent to the home of a serving member of the armed forces.

“At present we believe this is a one off-incident and would like to hear from any families that had received similar letters.

“We would like to remind forces families of the need to take particular care. For example, they should review their security settings on social media to ensure they don’t accidentally share personal details.”

The warning extends not just to direct family but also to friends who may post on the likes of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and unwittingly give away the location ofsoldiers.

An MOD spokeswoman said: “Keeping personnel and their families safe is of the utmost importance and all personnel are given clear guidance on appropriate social media use.

“We do not talk about specific security measures.”

Last year, worried police chiefs ordered colleagues to also stay under the radar to stave off the possibility of becoming a target for bloodthirsty jihadists.

It came after MI5 warned forces across the country were plotting to murder a bobby on the streets.

The clampdown by top brass included orders to be extra careful online and ditch their uniforms when travelling to and from work.

More than 200,000 rank-and-file officers were affected by the new guidelines. The order to cover-up uniforms while off-duty was later rescinded.

Last edited:

Predatormq9

British must be made to pay for invading other countries. War must come to the British mainland.

Keeping my box of popcorn ready.
Hey retard,
This is not funny..they are fighting war against terror and you are just sitting at home making judgement. Hope you get blown to pieces by one of jihadis..then we will see who will enjoy the popcorn bitch

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Hey retard,
This is not funny..they are fighting war against terror and you are just sitting at home making judgement. Hope you get blown to pieces by one of jihadis..then we will see who will enjoy the popcorn bitch
Mind your language.

Brits are fighting terrorists? Hell, they should. They and their master USA were instrumental in creating them in the first place. Read the history. Even today they are supporting Juhadists in Syria who are linked to ISIS.

Also the homegrown terrorism of UK is their own making by following a lame ass policy of so called multiculturism - which is nothing but islamophile.

Also I wont be shading any tears if they face the music in their homes. I read my history and I remember that countless millions of our forefathers killed by them. I dont have any love for them. Also their stance which is evidently anti-india, if subtle, doesnt endear them to me, either.

rohit.gr77

Big Problem with a simple solution: Make it clear that Muslim families innocent or otherwise shall be rounded up an deported from every region where such a message is sent or any such action is taken. in short Kick the Muslims out of Britain, problem solved!
The Brits won't do anything like that. There are Sharia zones coming up, what have they done, nothing. Better to leave such ignorant people to their own fate.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Hey retard,
Looks like you are new to the online world of discussion forums and social media. There isn't much sympathy for the Brits among Indian internet population.

Brits are among the most venomous anti-India folk on the internet. Go to any British news article which mentions India and read the comments section. You will understand what I mean. Their nasty and disparaging comments about India have really pissed off a lot of Indians. Collectively, they have a massive superiority complex, a condescending and pompous attitude when it comes to India. They think their piddly "aid" (which goes to Christian missionaries in India mostly) is running entire Indian armed forces and nuclear and space technology.

Much more serious than this, is the fact that for the Brits, it is a "war on terror" only when Western interests are involved. For decades they have been preaching to us about "human rights violations", "legitimate aspirations of Kashmiris", "religious anti-Muslim bigotry in India", and so on. They have forever played the tune of "India-Pakistan equal-equal". Essentially, they never recognized terrorism in India as real terrorism and always spoke of it as a "freedom movement".

So, tell me one good reason why we should not feel a sense of schadenfreude when the Brits get a taste of their own medicine?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
British must be made to pay for invading other countries. War must come to the British mainland.

Keeping my box of popcorn ready.
Shows your mentality, which also matches to the mentality of the cowards who are threatening ladies !!

What kind of a warrior is a warrior who targets innocent people, ladies and children?

Move to Middle east crisis zone and serve those Jihadists ...in that way you are doing a better service than ranting here which makes no sense.

DingDong

Country flag
Shows your mentality, which also matches to the mentality of the cowards who are threatening ladies !!

What kind of a warrior is a warrior who targets innocent people, ladies and children?

Move to Middle east crisis zone and serve those Jihadists ...in that way you are doing a better service than ranting here which makes no sense.
So much loyalty to White Men!

Few decades ago Indian Army Soldiers (Rotten Brown Militiamen) selected Victoria Cross over their own country, fought for Freedom of France while millions of Indians living under British boots were dying of starvation, torture and disease. I know several Indians still carry such ancestry, slavery is in their nature. They even opened fire on their countrymen (disciplined force NO?).

I won't shed a tear if Jihadis kill British soldier and their families. This sounds brutal but this is Natural Justice for the crimes committed by them against the rest of the Humanity. Chicken are coming home to roost, nobody must complain. This is their war to fight and suffer, not ours'.

BTW, what are your views on Nuclear Bombing of Japanese cities during WW2, or the carpet bombing of German cities, or use of fire bombs on the Northern Vietnamese population, or active support, arming and funding of NE, Khalistani and Kashmiri terror groups by the US and UK? Indian, Japanese, German, Vietnamese civilians are not innocent enough?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
So much loyalty to White Men!
Where is the loyalty of white men in my post??
You are delusional in this regard. I only concentrate on India and the adjacent regions for the sake of peace and development.

Few decades ago Indian Army Soldiers (Rotten Brown Militiamen) selected Victoria Cross over their own country, fought for Freedom of France while millions of Indians living under British boots were dying of starvation, torture and disease. I know several Indians still carry such ancestry, slavery is in their nature. They even opened fire on their countrymen (disciplined force NO?).
During the same time millions of Indians fought British, went to jail, suffered immensely for Independence, For your info. the same Arabs and Iraqis who are fighting West have once fought along side west for the dismantle of the Turkish empire.

I won't shed a tear if Jihadis kill British soldier and their families. This sounds brutal but this is Natural Justice for the crimes committed by them against the rest of the Humanity. Chicken are coming home to roost, nobody must complain. This is their war to fight and suffer, not ours'.
Say "Hail Abubakr Al Bagdadi and join Isis, a right place for you ".

Why live in civilization and use the inventions done by scientists and enjoy the freedom given by liberals?
Move to 7th century AD and go the crisis zone.

BTW, what are your views on Nuclear Bombing of Japanese cities during WW2, or the carpet bombing of German cities, or use of fire bombs on the Northern Vietnamese population, or active support, arming and funding of NE, Khalistani and Kashmiri terror groups by the US and UK? Indian, Japanese, German, Vietnamese civilians are not innocent enough?
This is unnecessary considering we are discussing about a lunatic group targeting innocent people !

DingDong

Country flag
Where is the loyalty of white men in my post??
You are delusional in this regard. I only concentrate on India and the adjacent regions for the sake of peace and development.

During the same time millions of Indians fought British, went to jail, suffered immensely for Independence, For your info. the same Arabs and Iraqis who are fighting West have once fought along side west for the dismantle of the Turkish empire.

Say "Hail Abubakr Al Bagdadi and join Isis, a right place for you ".

Why live in civilization and use the inventions done by scientists and enjoy the freedom given by liberals?
Move to 7th century AD and go the crisis zone.

This is unnecessary considering we are discussing about a lunatic group targeting innocent people !
This is not our war to fight, this is a battle between the Bad and the Ugly. Why should we interfere? Let them destroy one another, either way we win. Jihadis burning the British mainland and culling of the British kids who fattened themselves up over the dead bodies of my countrymen by the Jihadis whom the British government bred will be a sweet stuff to watch over youtube.

BTW, during conflicts, definition of innocence depends on which side you belong to, in short nobody is Innocent. I won't be joining the Jihad, but I won't support the White Crusaders either. UK actively financed, armed and supported these extremist elements against India, now is the time for us to return the favour. Let them face it inside their country, let them suffer 1000s of 26/11s, this is their salvation.

thethinker

Country flag
From a purely neutral view, you get what you give.

What's the fuss about UK anyway? It is getting paid back in it's own coin after all. Harbor good/bad terrorist policy and one day it will bite you in the rear big time.

India should actually set up human rights groups in UK to make sure we report all the stuff back home with the same bias just like UK/US did once upon a time during the height of Kashmir insurgency in India.

Funnily, all such human rights violations reports from India reduced once "democracy in Iraq" bandwagon started. :bplease:

Here's UK contribution in Syria, one of many though :

Revealed: UK Government let British company export nerve gas chemicals to Syria

Monday 02 September 2013

The Government was accused of “breathtaking laxity” in its arms controls last night after it emerged that officials authorised the export to Syria of two chemicals capable of being used to make a nerve agent such as sarin a year ago.

The Business Secretary, Vince Cable, will today be asked by MPs to explain why a British company was granted export licences for the dual-use substances for six months in 2012 while Syria’s civil war was raging and concern was rife that the regime could use chemical weapons on its own people. The disclosure of the licences for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride, which can both be used as precursor chemicals in the manufacture of nerve gas, came as the US Secretary of State John Kerry said the United States had evidence that sarin gas was used in last month’s atrocity in Damascus.

Mr Kerry announced that traces of the nerve agent, found in hair and blood samples taken from victims of the attack in the Syrian capital which claimed more than 1,400 lives, were part of a case being built by the Obama administration for military intervention as it launched a full-scale political offensive on Sunday to persuade a sceptical Congress to approve a military strike against Syria.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
This is not our war to fight, this is a battle between the Bad and the Ugly. Why should we interfere? Let them destroy one another, either way we win. Jihadis burning the British mainland and culling of the British kids who fattened themselves up over the dead bodies of my countrymen by the Jihadis whom the British government bred will be a sweet stuff to watch over youtube.

BTW, during conflicts, definition of innocence depends on which side you belong to, in short nobody is Innocent. I won't be joining the Jihad, but I won't support the White Crusaders either. UK actively financed, armed and supported these extremist elements against India, now is the time for us to return the favour. Let them face it inside their country, let them suffer 1000s of 26/11s, this is their salvation.
Did I take any sides in my earlier post?

I just said these Jihadists are fighting innocent people instead of facing the British soldiers. And you are supporting their lunatic behavior as if one of your brethren is taking revenge .

DingDong

Country flag
Did I take any sides in my earlier post?

I just said these Jihadists are fighting innocent people instead of facing the British soldiers. And you are supporting their lunatic behavior as if one of your brethren is taking revenge .
Nobody is Innocent during a conflict. I am not talking about revenge either. I am just saying that this is a battle between two of our enemies who were f***k buddies when it was convenient, now they are going through bitter break-up, and we must allow them to inflict maximum casualty upon one another. I don't care if a British soldiers' families become legitimate targets of the Jihadis, they themselves have murdered several innocents, Britain and it's Paid Miscreants have been doing that to other nationalities for decade or centuries, why should they deserve anything less?

For me there is just one side to choose, that is the Indian side.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
Mind your language.

Brits are fighting terrorists? Hell, they should. They and their master USA were instrumental in creating them in the first place. Read the history. Even today they are supporting Juhadists in Syria who are linked to ISIS.

Also the homegrown terrorism of UK is their own making by following a lame ass policy of so called multiculturism - which is nothing but islamophile.

Also I wont be shading any tears if they face the music in their homes. I read my history and I remember that countless millions of our forefathers killed by them. I dont have any love for them. Also their stance which is evidently anti-india, if subtle, doesnt endear them to me, either.
Looks like you are new to the online world of discussion forums and social media. There isn't much sympathy for the Brits among Indian internet population.

Brits are among the most venomous anti-India folk on the internet. Go to any British news article which mentions India and read the comments section. You will understand what I mean. Their nasty and disparaging comments about India have really pissed off a lot of Indians. Collectively, they have a massive superiority complex, a condescending and pompous attitude when it comes to India. They think their piddly "aid" (which goes to Christian missionaries in India mostly) is running entire Indian armed forces and nuclear and space technology.

Much more serious than this, is the fact that for the Brits, it is a "war on terror" only when Western interests are involved. For decades they have been preaching to us about "human rights violations", "legitimate aspirations of Kashmiris", "religious anti-Muslim bigotry in India", and so on. They have forever played the tune of "India-Pakistan equal-equal". Essentially, they never recognized terrorism in India as real terrorism and always spoke of it as a "freedom movement".

So, tell me one good reason why we should not feel a sense of schadenfreude when the Brits get a taste of their own medicine?
Most Racist people towards Indians are British by my personal experience. I am immune to whatever happen there.

Country flag
Big Problem with a simple solution: Make it clear that Muslim families innocent or otherwise shall be rounded up an deported from every region where such a message is sent or any such action is taken. in short Kick the Muslims out of Britain, problem solved!
It would not be that easy if Muslims were going to be deported they would be sure to destroy uk on the way out. British don't have the balls to do this. When you keep snakes as pets one day you will get bit.

sorcerer

Country flag
Hey retard,
Because of the so called inability of the UK Govt to control the migration from the land of terror-Pakistan and other pest infested nations.
UK still supports the Good terrorists Bad Terrorists Game...so such threat to the society of UK is understood have evolved from their own soft attitude towards terrorism.

WoT...is a theater.

It would not be that easy if Muslims were going to be deported they would be sure to destroy uk on the way out. British don't have the balls to do this. When you keep snakes as pets one day you will get bit.
Absolutely... They cant even stop their own pre teens and teens getting raped by muslims in UK Plus their media delightfully hides the peril they are in by taking an apologist attitude towards the crimes against their own society.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles